HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The problem with Ashley is she can't currently become your "girlfriend" unless you have the dinner date with her Tatianna & Connor, fail (don't get sex), she gets drunk and has sex with David and the you forgive her, have sex and start dating. It's a known issue with no in game fix.

In this post I offer a solution - https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/page-126#post-3758094
In this post I offer some Ashley girlfriend end of 1.2 save options - https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/page-156#post-3912655
I0ve fixed now the ashley issues. The problem is it works only with saves before day70.
NOw I think about a way to make it work also later.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I0ve fixed now the ashley issues. The problem is it works only with saves before day70.
NOw I think about a way to make it work also later.
Great to hear it's been fixed. Players can always use one of the save's I've linked in that post it they don't have an older save from before the dinner with Tatianna/Connor. Didn't include one with Yvette to in those but could create one if necessary and people fancy living dangerously :ROFLMAO:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The new stats menu.

I had a very busy week so far and has not been able to update the stats screen yet..
I will start on that tomorrow and work with Honeygames when he is available to get the latest girls and information on the stat's screen

The leak jumped the gun a bit for me. Will post a patch that includes the latest stats as soon as it's ready.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for NCC update, always appreciated. I'll hop over and request a new compressed version. Regards.

Edit: compressed version requested via the proper forum thread. One of the good folks will likely post soon. Take care.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
New Coral City [v1.3] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 2.17GB

Compressed version for PC (325MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Honestly, this game has a lot of potential, but every time i play it, i get bored. It would need a walkthought, or a good choice mod like laink does.
So many choices, every 4 sentences, a new choices. One wrong choice, you miss too much points, and ruin an opportunity. It might be more realistic, but it's really annoying.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question, I started this game few time ago, but the graphics burned my eyes (Im not a graphic whore, for sure, but dude, the contrast killed me), the dev is working on this? Because I wanna try again but damn..

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Damn - it's been leaked early again HoneyGames - hope that doesn't spoil the user experience again.

Don't be surprised to find bugs and grammar problems - and therefore please don't complain about them. They're being tracked, looked into and fixed in due course by HoneyGames and a big-fixed version will be released via Patreon in due course.

Normally it's released to the top tier Patreons and big-fixers - so they can help find (and possibly fix) bugs and a bug and grammar fixed version is released a week or more later.

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
The girls rendered in this game are among the best I have ever seen, I suspect from post render work. The complaint, if you would call it that, is about dialogue and decisions. There is so little info to help make a decision, and has been said before, some decisions have major consequences. My hat is off to the dev for being able to juggle so many variables and paths. I just wish he would take a month or two and flesh out the dialogue and decision descriptions to give players a better ingame experience

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
The girls rendered in this game are among the best I have ever seen, I suspect from post render work. The complaint, if you would call it that, is about dialogue and decisions. There is so little info to help make a decision, and has been said before, some decisions have major consequences. My hat is off to the dev for being able to juggle so many variables and paths. I just wish he would take a month or two and flesh out the dialogue and decision descriptions to give players a better ingame experience
It's been mentioned numerous times before that it's damned nigh impossible to write a walkthrough for it and even add much of a scene gallery simply due to the complexity as the paths are so intertwined. There is a fixed route through the game but there are multiple branches/crossovers.

The best suggestion I have other than looking at the user fan guides I created which are linked in the OP (character guide and which girls have relationships and paths that depend upon others) is to look at the *.rpy files with something like Notepad++ whilst playing and see what stats are going to change based upon decisions. I'd recommend only picking a few girls who's paths merge per save as there are only so many days per week to call/text/invite someone sexual encounters.

To flesh out the dialogue and decision descriptions further would probably be best done when the season is complete since it's already been rebooted. Can't see that happening myself without the project being significantly delayed otherwise.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes