P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I don't know what do you mean with 2nd photo shoot opportunity
It could be either the Rebecca/Luana resort shoot - or not getting the Tatianna sports shoot. No character names are mentioned w.r.t the shoot. Managed to get both of those with the old 1.2 version but not with playthroughs on the current reboot - must have made a bad decision earlier at some point for both options. Won't be re-visiting.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
For some reason the character stats are not showing me already known people... I mean they show up on the list but with very big delay like 20-30 mins of gameplay...
Also one more - the hate relation with Kristen... I don't get it how should i understand that game says your hate relation ship is ex. 55/100 couple of dialogues and its 70/100 does it means that Kristen hates me more or less than before?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I was referring to the tatiana photo shoot. I think that was the segment featuring sports people.
You only get one chance to do that shot. If your level of professionalism isn't high enough, Adele will get someone else to do the job...

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
You only get one chance to do that shot. If your level of professionalism isn't high enough, Adele will get someone else to do the job...
If I recall correctly, always posting images of the girls on your blog when offered the chance (think I opted for Rebecca, Luana & Yanmei respectively for each one) help increase your level of professionalism - plus not being a prick.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
tbf it was early August when i posted the response, but yh, little late now, but the dev posted an update recently, im happy to wait
I assume you divide the month into equal parts, early, mid and late appr. 10 days for each section? If so, yes it was indeed early August :) don't mind me, wasn't picking a fight was just bored at work tonight, I'm sorry if I offended you, it was uncalled for..

Was kinda hoping to have it this weekend since I'm free but I'll consider it a win if he finishes before the end of the month.

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
I think my professionalism level is high in the game since I have behaved properly with Adele and Riley. Adele even mentions in a party that she will give the photoshoot to me.

gsbm

May 6, 2017
I have to say fantastic game, I only discovered the follower and ncc this week and I hooked. great job on the characters and the storyline. I will become a patreon supporter once I get home this afternoon.

EDIT*
And it is done, you have a brand new $25 supporter, I am eagerly looking forward to whats coming next update!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes