Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi guys!!
I can't load old saves in compressed version 1.3. Can someone help me please? Thx
probably it is due to different renpy versions used in those two versions you have troubles with.
what says script_version.txt found in GAMe/game/ (of your compressed version)?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
Thanks for the reply, appreciated :)

I did not understand these points; i'm confused due to the explanation above ^^ :
yvettedom is used to be submissive to me ? i'm the master in this case?
yvettedomination is used to be dominant for me ? She is the mistress in this case ?
it would seem so
edited to and got confused
i think it also goes for kirsten too
dev ! help?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks for the reply, appreciated :)

I did not understand these points; i'm confused due to the explanation above ^^ :
yvettedom is used to be submissive to me ? i'm the master in this case?
yvettedomination is used to be dominant for me ? She is the mistress in this case ?
In the example, as "yvettedom == 0" she's not currently dominating the MC and he can ask her to - therefore yvettedom will be ≥ 1. Not on the PC - so search for "yvetterdomination" and see if there's text suggestion you dominate or are being dominated.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is the bug-fixed grammar-fixed version of 1.3 available on Patreon now? A few will want to re-run Week 13 when it reaches here (Ashley path in particular and the Luana/Belen meeting).
Bug & grammar fixed version (1.31) now made it to Patreon for $5+ members - so will probably make it here soon. As mentioned, important from the start of week 13 - especially on the Ashley path, for the Liana/Belen meeting and a Yanmei variable mis-named. Can't remember the other main fixes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Actually brushed Krisztina off cause she looked like Krisztina Czerny and thats one of this worlds most hideous overly plastic monstrosities i've ever seen...she makes peens run in fear she so fucking ugly :p As for getting rid of Yoshi..methinks the end of update provided the answer..i've played through this game a couple dozen times trying all routes i can...and my findigs are..the only totally loyal to you dames..if you do it right..are Yvette,Ashley,Yanmei and Roberta...all other's will boink other dudes..Michelle is biggest disappointment because she "went home with a guy" no matter what..so she's a NO route...i do not know bout Meadow...she might be loyal...her words are "noone has fucked me like you" but is that an answer to whether she's seeing other guys whilst away on set? if she's loyal...she's a fav..Luana is off the list cause she boinks dude during fashion week....with SO many dames..about 20-ish or so?..be nice if..at least 1/4 of them were true LI's and loyal..(if of course you do the path right) not asking much..but for those of us into romance relationship old fart shite...would be nice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vasilji and cccxxx

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Yeah Krisztine it's inspireby by Krisztina Sereny (a 10 years ago Krisztina Szereny, she was plastic but not so monstrous).
Michelle is currently completely loyal even though some of your decisions or lying to her or hiding things from her may cause her not to take the relationship with you seriously.
A similar thing can happen with Yanmei.
A similar thing can happen with Luana.
Luana will be unfaithful anyway during the fashion week. But I have not planned a "relationship mode" with her. It would have been too difficult and too long to program all the variables and alternative speeches and would have created problems in some moments of the storyline.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ummm...says 1.3..1.3 is already here....put a message with the links telling why it's different please
also..no matter what....Michelle is not loyal...i do everything right with her..yet the convo with Harley still says Michelle went home with someone..thus she's off the LI list for the selection of us romance dudes....

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
ummm...says 1.3..1.3 is already here....put a message with the links telling why it's different please
also..no matter what....Michelle is not loyal...i do everything right with her..yet the convo with Harley still says Michelle went home with someone..thus she's off the LI list for the selection of us romance dudes....
Maybe it is the bugfixed version 1.3

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Cross-checked the files in the zip from the link above (same link I have) against my grammar checked (after all I did it for 1.3 - apologies if anything was missed) and bug-fixed version version and it is effectively 1.31 - just filename hasn't changed.

Once the link in the OP is updated it will need to refer to version 1.31 and a note added to mention that the filename is still 1.3. HoneyGames probably just forgot - or didn't change the upload filename.

Last edited:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Never dawned on you that Harley pulls your chain a bit if you act insecure and whiney? She' just fucking with you ^^
So yes, Michelle is completely loyal and Harley has humor, go figure.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Actually brushed Krisztina off cause she looked like Krisztina Czerny and thats one of this worlds most hideous overly plastic monstrosities i've ever seen...she makes peens run in fear she so fucking ugly :p As for getting rid of Yoshi..methinks the end of update provided the answer..i've played through this game a couple dozen times trying all routes i can...and my findigs are..the only totally loyal to you dames..if you do it right..are Yvette,Ashley,Yanmei and Roberta...all other's will boink other dudes..Michelle is biggest disappointment because she "went home with a guy" no matter what..so she's a NO route...i do not know bout Meadow...she might be loyal...her words are "noone has fucked me like you" but is that an answer to whether she's seeing other guys whilst away on set? if she's loyal...she's a fav..Luana is off the list cause she boinks dude during fashion week....with SO many dames..about 20-ish or so?..be nice if..at least 1/4 of them were true LI's and loyal..(if of course you do the path right) not asking much..but for those of us into romance relationship old fart shite...would be nice.

Michelle never went home with a guy in my route. Perhaps you did something different? She was always loyal and when she went drinking with harley she went home with her.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
I will chat to HG about a gallery. But will definitely not be in the next version.
gallery wouldn't hurt ! both with seen and unseen pics - would double as a walkthrough somewhat
is it true waht the dude above says ?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
So can somebody please add the changelog for 1.31 ? I downloaded it from an other site. But even in this version Ashley breaks up with me and the relationship with her decreases a lot. Maybe I have the wrong expectations and it's part of the story. I don't know.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes