pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Never dawned on you that Harley pulls your chain a bit if you act insecure and whiney? She' just fucking with you ^^
So yes, Michelle is completely loyal and Harley has humor, go figure.
Harley is pulling ya chain, she even says so herself xD

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
New Coral City [v1.31] [HoneyGames] - Original Size: 2.17GB

Compressed version for PC (325MB): - -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Played through this game for the first time last update and I have to say I was impressed that it held up to my "no sex" play test. I really expected the game to force me to have sex at some point with someone. Haven't gone through and played a "normal" play through or a "man-bear-pig-slut" play through but I am looking forward to it.

I do have to say that I don't like the fact that we are "stuck" with the decisions that the idiot MC made in season 1, feels more like watching a show than playing a game. Would like to see a full game/remake where the player can make decisions which impact the current situation in the game. As it stands I didn't care for any of the girls that the MC has history with and will look to hook up with someone that doesn't have as much baggage.

ezvr96

Aug 27, 2018
So can somebody please add the changelog for 1.31 ? I downloaded it from an other site. But even in this version Ashley breaks up with me and the relationship with her decreases a lot. Maybe I have the wrong expectations and it's part of the story. I don't know.
I didn't encounter this in a recent playthrough. Might be a bug, but it is also possible that it is the intended story. Is this happening when you get back from fashion week (day 85)? Did you text her the the first night of fashion week (day82 at night, not just earlier in the day). You will miss that chance to text her if you are with Luana/Yanmei. If not she is jealous about what you were up to and might break up with you depending on how much love you'd built up and how the restaurant conversation goes.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I didn't encounter this in a recent playthrough. Might be a bug, but it is also possible that it is the intended story. Is this happening when you get back from fashion week (day 85)? Did you text her the the first night of fashion week (day82 at night, not just earlier in the day). You will miss that chance to text her if you are with Luana/Yanmei. If not she is jealous about what you were up to and might break up with you depending on how much love you'd built up and how the restaurant conversation goes.
It's part of version 1.3. I'm back from the fashion week. It's day 85 and I have to choose between several girls to call them.
If I call Ashley we meet in the Florence cafe and she is jealous because ofthe models. Then she breaks up with the MC. After that my relationship with her decreases to 40.
I think it's officially part of the story.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
So can somebody please add the changelog for 1.31 ? I downloaded it from an other site. But even in this version Ashley breaks up with me and the relationship with her decreases a lot. Maybe I have the wrong expectations and it's part of the story. I don't know.
really ? shit !
I tried out this version. Still the same bugs (Ashley break up etc.) ☹
I think I know the reason why the Ashley fix in Day 85 doesn't always work. It was implemented to correct that you should have been Ashley's boyfriend by the time Day 85 starts if you'd had sex with her after the Ashely/Tatianna/Connor dinner party and had made the correct choices after that to keep her sweet. At the start of Day 85 the fix works as:

Line 106: if ashleygirl == 0: (should have been at least 2 by now)
Line 107: if ashleyevent >= 7: (MC calls Ashley next day after having post-dinner sex)
Line 108: $ ashleygirl = 2 (now you're dating)
Line 109: $ ashleytext = 1 (would normally be 5 if the Ashley path is solo and you text/call her whenever the option is given - see Day 69 reference below)

On Day 85 there are two checks as follows:

Line 823: "Call Ashley" if ashleytext >= 1:
Line 825: "if ashleytext <= 2:"

This option pops up after you speak to Rupert at the Elita Magazine offices. If you've only just become Ashley's boyfriend courtesy of the fix above DON'T CALL ASHLEY - she'll ditch you.

Line 936: if ashleygirl >= 2:
Line 937: if ashleytext <= 4:

If you DON'T CALL ASHLEY then she'll call you. You'll lose 25 relationship points but have a chance to recover and not get ditched by opting for "You're right, but... I'll tell you... it's been a hell of a day."

--------------------

The better option is to go back to Day 69 and call Ashley the day after you had sex with her after the Ashely/Tatianna/Connor dinner party - as you'll pick up any additional stats (fixed in this version at the end of Day 69). With the correct choices on the Ashley girlfriend path you should have the following at the end of Day 84 (1.2):

ashleytext = 5
ashleygirl = 5
ashleyevent = 7

Feel free to use any of my "perfect" Ashley girlfriend saves from the end of 1.2 (attached) if you don't have a pre Day 69 save:

9-1. Ashley (no perv - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor bad)
9-2. Ashley (perv - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor bad)
9-3. Ashley (perv - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor good)
9-4. Ashley/Kim (perv - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor bad)
9-5. Ashley/Kim (perv - Adele plan - Tatianna/Connor good)

Note: removed the replacement "02 Day 85.rpy" attachment as setting "$ ashleytext = 5" would mess up any Ashley/Yvette path. Don't have a save for the dangerous Ashley/Yvette path :LOL:

Last edited:

ezvr96

Aug 27, 2018
It's part of version 1.3. I'm back from the fashion week. It's day 85 and I have to choose between several girls to call them.
If I call Ashley we meet in the Florence cafe and she is jealous because ofthe models. Then she breaks up with the MC. After that my relationship with her decreases to 40.
I think it's officially part of the story.
Did you text her at night on day 82 (first night of fashion week) as I mentioned? That is the key to how that cafe conversation goes.
Somewhat counterintuitively, if you didn't text her at night on day 82, you can probably still recover if you wait for her to call you on day 85 instead of calling her. You'll meet her at the restaurant and a combination of previous love and being apologetic can keep the relationship going.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Did you text her at night on day 82 (first night of fashion week) as I mentioned? That is the key to how that cafe conversation goes.
Somewhat counterintuitively, if you didn't text her at night on day 82, you can probably still recover if you wait for her to call you on day 85 instead of calling her. You'll meet her at the restaurant and a combination of previous love and being apologetic can keep the relationship going.
Thanks, I go back to day 82 at the fashion week and massage her at the night.

One last question for today but a different one and no one that concerns the in game stuff. Is it possible to delete all my savegames (even from former versions). All my savegames from page 1 till 150 are filled.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks, I go back to day 82 at the fashion week and massage her at the night.

One last question for today but a different one and no one that concerns the in game stuff. Is it possible to delete all my savegames (even from former versions). All my savegames from page 1 till 150 are filled.
On PC the saves are in "<NCC folder>/game/saves" and "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\NCC-1565603448"

Reactions: Rickster82

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Not entirley sure only played 15 min. Though 50 bucks seems too little to be honest conidering the work that went into this ( tho it not my type of game), maybe I'm converting on old converstion ratings. Game is well wriiten and the render are very good, but.... it honestly seems to lean toward a specific genre, notsying much if you like it, but if you dont. Ahhh damn theenjoyable plot and the my mismatched genres

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
DO we need to start over for the fixes ? I recently didnt move my save from the previous version (the one before the bugged one), and I still get railroaded hard into the same bugs as v.13.1

Meaning Ashley still dumps the MC despite me getting the message "Ashley is happy that you spent time on her during your vacation"... but she still invites me to a diner to break up with the MC... Yvette does the same, but you can actually salavage that relationship...

Worst of all is that your still put into the dumbass Cuck path being a submissive loser to Garbage Maude...Thats the truly unforgivable part, as I would own that stupidass bitch with one hand tied behind my back...

mrpopo

Aug 7, 2016
I think I know the reason why the Ashley fix in Day 85 doesn't always work. It was implemented to correct that you should have been Ashley's boyfriend by the time Day 85 starts if you'd had sex with her after the Ashely/Tatianna/Connor dinner party and had made the correct choices after that to keep her sweet. At the start of Day 85 the fix works as:

Line 107: if ashleyevent >= 7: (MC calls Ashley next day after having post-dinner sex)
Line 109: $ ashleytext = 1 (would normally be 5 if the Ashley path is solo and you text/call her whenever the option is given - see Day 69 reference below)

This option pops up after you speak to Rupert at the Elita Magazine offices. If you've only just become Ashley's boyfriend courtesy of the fix above DON'T CALL ASHLEY - she'll ditch you.

If you DON'T CALL ASHLEY then she'll call you. You'll lose 25 relationship points but have a chance to recover and not get ditched by opting for "You're right, but... I'll tell you... it's been a hell of a day."

--------------------

The better option is to go back to Day 69 and call Ashley the day after you had sex with her after the Ashely/Tatianna/Connor dinner party - as you'll pick up any additional stats (fixed in this version at the end of Day 69). With the correct choices on the Ashley girlfriend path you should have the following at the end of Day 84 (1.2):

ashleytext = 5
ashleygirl = 5
ashleyevent = 7

Feel free to use any of my "perfect" Ashley girlfriend saves from the end of 1.2 (attached) if you don't have a pre Day 69 save:

Note: removed the replacement "02 Day 85.rpy" attachment as setting "$ ashleytext = 5" would mess up any Ashley/Yvette path. Don't have a save for the dangerous Ashley/Yvette path :LOL:

Could you post more of your saves please? Ive been using your ashley save extensively and It really helped me out. Ive been trying to find a harem one where he has the most girls possible but cant seem to find one.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
DO we need to start over for the fixes ? I recently didnt move my save from the previous version (the one before the bugged one), and I still get railroaded hard into the same bugs as v.13.1

Meaning Ashley still dumps the MC despite me getting the message "Ashley is happy that you spent time on her during your vacation"... but she still invites me to a diner to break up with the MC... Yvette does the same, but you can actually salavage that relationship...

Worst of all is that your still put into the dumbass Cuck path being a submissive loser to Garbage Maude...Thats the truly unforgivable part, as I would own that stupidass bitch with one hand tied behind my back...
I'd certainly recommend starting from the end of 1.2 for any saves including any of the following scenarios:
  • you're on Ashley's path
  • you haven't had sex with Luana
  • you had sex with Belen at St Matthews
  • you were on a Kirsten path (there's an in-game "interlude" on Day 85 to allow you to correct an un-expected cuckold path).
Never had a problem with Yvette (on a solo boyfriend path with all the best choices) as she didn't feel neglected. For Ashley did you try the options in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-31-honeygames.28118/page-175#post-4148144 . I tested it by resetting "$ ashleygirl = 0" via the console at the start end of 1.2 so that the bug-fix kicked in and she reconciled during dinner - with a post-dinner celebration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Could you post more of your saves please? Ive been using your ashley save extensively and It really helped me out. Ive been trying to find a harem one where he has the most girls possible but cant seem to find one.
There's a full list of my current saves listed here: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-31-honeygames.28118/page-100#post-3337124

Don't ask me to upload them all as I spent to much time creating them in the first place.

A harem one is pretty much impossible unless you're happy to have sex with a girl and accept she may move on if you don't keep her happy. There are only so many opportunities to call/visit/invite girls per week and if you don't satisfy them they may move on.

The closest I come to a harem (regular sex) is Luana (she'll go back to Luke if you ignore her), Yanmei (she'll go to Terrence), and Michelle (accepts an open relationship) and often keep those in a path while pursuing those currently unavailable. You can add Catherine (occasional sex) and Harley/Melissa (if on a drug runner path) into that mix but be wary of a Michelle/Melissa combo.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
can confirm ashley girlfriend still bugged, buy it says yiu had sex. no rating though
wanted to restart because hanah went with mark but its too much hussle maybe with a later version

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018

--------------------

ashleytext = 5
ashleygirl = 5
ashleyevent = 7

[/QUOTE wish help like this would go into a ptoper walkthroigh or hints

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Is there a walkthrough for this game?I played it a little bit and i don't know what's what.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes