S m ; ) e

Sep 8, 2020
I don't know what you mean about "changes concerning values or requirements" but I started my list with the 0.7 reboot and have been updating/tweaking it since to reflect the changing story & possibilities - without trying to give too much away.

Well, I thought about spoilering a bit more. I finished reading Day 42 but it is totally chaotic and I missed things.

For example I try to make some lists
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But as I said I only finished reading the files and have some work to do before posting.

Reactions: ben_kenobi

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
im gone bashed probably but i search but didnt able find i wana check few thing so i wana cheat on caracter stats how can do that?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
im gone bashed probably but i search but didnt able find i wana check few thing so i wana cheat on caracter stats how can do that?
can use this to cheat character stats..but it makes no real difference as stuff will reset to normal as you make choices...this game is best played in a total "hold my beer ...zero fucks to give" fashion...

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Well, I thought about spoilering a bit more. I finished reading Day 42 but it is totally chaotic and I missed things.

For example I try to make some lists

But as I said I only finished reading the files and have some work to do before posting.
Have fun with that - I didn't want to go into that level of detail & probably won't unless I attempt some character walkthroughs at some point. Good luck!

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Weather

Feb 27, 2019
Anyone have an update on the update? I heard it may be ready this weekend.
Also, can someone with access share what the preview was?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Anyone have an update on the update? I heard it may be ready this weekend.
Also, can someone with access share what the preview was?
1.4 hasn't been released yet - 1.31 (version linked in OP) is current, mostly bug/grammar fixed and only released recently.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
dude when you need help post screens or something
lots of your fans would give help freely !
and i bet many work with pc / software

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Some girls have boyfriends, some are married, some are sluts, some want monogamy.
1)girlfriend-boyfriend sex isn't NTR
2)Married couples having sex is obvious. therefore no NTR
3)well sluts are sluts. they can go and fuck around and i won't care until and unless this game makes us get closer to them emotionally. if it's like you meet and fuck and go on two different ways i am fine.
4)do monogamy girls have sex with anyone but MC? if yes that's definitely NTR since they are love interests in this game.

Also, people fuck around but how many times will i have to watch people having sex? not much into watching other people having sex.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you choose right and are loyal to Yvette,Ashley,Yanmei,Michelle..they will not fool around behind your back...moment you fuck up..Ashley and Yvette fuck that useless twat David...Yanmei will go off with black cocks...Michelle i do not know

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I would not recommend changing any stats.
Some are obviously safe to change, like money etc, but with most other stats, you are probably going to end up braking the game by changing stats.
Having a high relationship with a girl, is not good enough in this game. It keeps track of your other relationships things you have done etc. For instance:
Some girls wants to see you frequently and at some stage might decide to stop seeing you if you keep on ignoring them, even though your relationship might be high.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
1)girlfriend-boyfriend sex isn't NTR
2)Married couples having sex is obvious. therefore no NTR
3)well sluts are sluts. they can go and fuck around and i won't care until and unless this game makes us get closer to them emotionally. if it's like you meet and fuck and go on two different ways i am fine.
4)do monogamy girls have sex with anyone but MC? if yes that's definitely NTR since they are love interests in this game.

Also, people fuck around but how many times will i have to watch people having sex? not much into watching other people having sex.
1) I did say it's not an NTR game.
2) Agreed
3) Here is the thing, some sluts are actually nice, so you might start to care for them. But it does not change what they are before you met them. Luana (Like Astrid in previous games) is a prime example. She is one of my favourite girls, but she is not a one man girl.
4) Most girls in the game that sees you as their BF wont cheat on you, once you are in a relationship. But some girls like in RL are just bitches and will just use you... Martina...I'm looking at you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
under STATS ingame you can boost your money pro or ass and power stats..no need to change anything else..as the way the game is coded..you'd have to alter the save every action with dames because it goes back to normal for many of the major actions..i've experimented and put Yvette to 100 love 100 good and an action a bit after put things back down to where they should be

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
1) I did say it's not an NTR game.
2) Agreed
3) Here is the thing, some sluts are actually nice, so you might start to care for them. But it does not change what they are before you met them. Luana (Like Astrid in previous games) is a prime example. She is one of my favourite girls, but she is not a one man girl.
4) Most girls in the game that sees you as their BF wont cheat on you, once you are in a relationship. But some girls like in RL are just bitches and will just use you... Martina...I'm looking at you.
so this Martina is one of the love interests i assume. how does she exactly use MC? don't care about spoilers you can tell me. also looks like you forgot to answer the last question. How often will i see other people having sex? i don't care about people having sex who are not love interests but don't want to be forced so much to see those scenes.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Martina you can "attempt" to romance or you can totally dominate..if you romance..you come off as submissive to her whims..but the dominate path weirdly..has the most romantic moment between MC and her..but either route...she'll fuck other guys..she uses sex as her talent boost to get fame...total slut...a genuine Kardashian :p

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Martina you can "attempt" to romance or you can totally dominate..if you romance..you come off as submissive to her whims..but the dominate path weirdly..has the most romantic moment between MC and her..but either route...she'll fuck other guys..she uses sex as her talent boost to get fame...total slut...a genuine Kardashian :p
A perfect description....and Yes. When after a particularly violent fuck you can decide to hug her is definitely one of the most romantic moments of the game.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
she'll fuck other guys..she uses sex as her talent boost to get fame...total slut...a genuine Kardashian :p
is there a way to ignore this character completely or i do have to choose 'dominate' or 'submissive'? if that's the case hope there's no feelings involved with her in 'dominate' route. she's using MC as her fucktoy so MC should also use her as one.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes