Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Lukas can be ok if you are cordial with him. I did not play the previous game to notice his behaviour, but in NCC he is no different than than the MC, both of them almost have the same lifestyle so it would be hyprocritcal to hate lukas. My favourite Male NPC that is not the MC is Mark Buckhman, gooddamn that guy cracks me up everytime he appears on screen. A real wingman bro through and through. David is ok I guess, just very naive and a bit thick in the head.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Lukas can be ok if you are cordial with him. I did not play the previous game to notice his behaviour, but in NCC he is no different than than the MC, both of them almost have the same lifestyle so it would be hyprocritcal to hate lukas. My favourite Male NPC that is not the MC is Mark Buckhman, gooddamn that guy cracks me up everytime he appears in screen. A real wingman bro through and through. David is ok I guess, just very naive and a bit thick in the head.
I agree, Luke is cool in NCC if you are cordial with him. However in TKIB he did some terrible things to Astrid. Mark is actually cool. I would recommend you play TKOTB and TKIB if you like Mark. You play as Mark in those two.

Obviously, the games are not as good as NCC, but it tells you a lot about some of the Characters in NCC

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
HoneyGames I want to ask a question
On those last 5 episode that will come until season end
We will have a chance to have sex with all girls in the game?
thanks is advance!!!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames I want to ask a question
On those last 5 episode that will come until season end
We will have a chance to have sex with all girls in the game?
thanks is advance!!!
Perhaps only with a few secondary characters there will be no sex scenes. I will evaluate whether or not there will be an opportunity.
In the same way sex with some girls will be possible only in some path (at least that's the way it is at the moment, unless I get some ideas)(I'm talking about Valentina (slim' girlfriend) or Katana, Sveltana (Nadya Manager) I don't know if there will be a sex scene. Shyla (Mikaela's sister) will not have a sex scene but I want to introduce her and all the McGraw family for the future (Shyla was in NCCU Loser or Idol, one of my first game and actually in NCC she's married with the MC of that game).

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
About Luke in TKIB and Luke Now.
Things he did to Astrid They are previous to my games. He just appear with a new Partner in TKIB.
And he's basically the same character of NCC. He grow up and now he's focused on find a rich midage good looking woman who pay for him.(as in TKIB)
Yeah, He behaved like shit with Astrid... Now he is just a toy boy who wants to make the good life paid by some rich divorced or widowed woman.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Perhaps only with a few secondary characters there will be no sex scenes. I will evaluate whether or not there will be an opportunity.
In the same way sex with some girls will be possible only in some path (at least that's the way it is at the moment, unless I get some ideas)(I'm talking about Valentina (slim' girlfriend) or Katana, Sveltana (Nadya Manager) I don't know if there will be a sex scene. Shyla (Mikaela's sister) will not have a sex scene but I want to introduce her and all the McGraw family for the future (Shyla was in NCCU Loser or Idol, one of my first game and actually in NCC she's married with the MC of that game).
*record scratch*
Possibly no sex scene with Katana?! Abort! Abort!

I love the aesthetics of asian girls. One of the reasons why a couple swap with MC, Yanmei, Tatianna and Connor is out of the question for me.
This comes as a big disappointment. But of course I understand that there might not be the story development where a sex scene with her would make sense.
Or did I misunderstand and she is one of the people you need to be in a certain path to have sex with?

Mar 21, 2018
Bug - More than one girlfriend

It is possible to have two girlfriends in the game at the same time. This causes logic problems. The game checks for girlfriend status and then plays a clip/event for it at various stages in the game. If the MC has two girlfriends, the same clip/event will play for the other girlfriend also. The clip/event only applies to one of the girlfriends, not both. This happens throughout the later stages of the game.

Either additional logic needs to be added to prevent this from occurring (the correct girlfriend needs to be selected) or don't allow the player to have more than one girlfriend.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
*record scratch*
Possibly no sex scene with Katana?! Abort! Abort!

I love the aesthetics of asian girls. One of the reasons why a couple swap with MC, Yanmei, Tatianna and Connor is out of the question for me.
This comes as a big disappointment. But of course I understand that there might not be the story development where a sex scene with her would make sense.
Or did I misunderstand and she is one of the people you need to be in a certain path to have sex with?
yeah, but it's easy. If you helped her and Dana you'll have the opportunity to get the sex with her

Mar 21, 2018
I'm not doing bug fixing unless it's on the GUI. I do help with testing, just after releases.
Basically close to what you are doing now, but not logical paths.

I focus more on straight out bugs that makes the game crash like syntax errors, missing images, incorrect variable names etc.

I do report Logical paths issues as if I find them during my playthrough, but then only if it causes a major issue in the game play. (Pre-reboot Martina path for example) It takes a long time for me to test if my theory is correct before I present that data to HG. I know it will also take a long time for him to verify, so in general, if it's minor I just leave it.
One thing that I would really welcome in the mod is an extra time slot a few days a week. For example, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday there could be a free time slot in the evening to go to the stripclub, bar, text girls, call girls, etc. With three love interests and four fuck buddies there isn't enough time in a week. There could even be a free time slot in the afternoon to take an additional girl to the beach that week. I understand that time is limited in the game and we have to choose but this feature would interest me and probably others.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Thank your for your answer
I want to ask
Can you make a replay scene or gallery
after the game ends?
So we can't loose any scene??

and one last question and sorry for that
The girls that MC haven't sex at the end of the game
was include in the future games ????

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Thank your for your answer
I want to ask
Can you make a replay scene or gallery
after the game ends?
So we can't loose any scene??

and one last question and sorry for that
The girls that MC haven't sex at the end of the game
was include in the future games ????
For the Gallery we'll working on it. At the moment we have other priority (end this release, then when I'll have some free time I'll talk with Alfius and we'll find out how to do it)

For the girl who will not have a sex scene: Shyla for sure will not have it and Svetlana probably.
Shyla will be in a next season for sure (I've got project for all her family, before the end of the season you'll meet their Mother too, she's been nominated a couple of time during the Game).
Svetlana it's an old character (not a G3, she's a G2) I usually avoid to use G2 character in my new game (Mark is the only one I use). G2 characters are the character from The King of the Beach and some Characters from The King is Back (Louelle, Astrid, The BeachVolleyball team, Izabel and Mrs Parker etc).
All the other girls actually in the game should have at least one sex scenes in this release.

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
All the other girls actually in the game should have at least one sex scenes in this release.
If you've planned it and it's good for the story to progress, I personally am most excited about one with Patricia and how it's going to come about. Hoping for an option to sexually dominate her ofc. That girl's been bitchy towards the MC from the get go, bossing him around every chance she gets and I for one would like to show her how to be "nice" for once. Besides, I'm sure it'll make Keesha super jealous and knowing how competetive they both are they'll immediately start a cat fight in the middle of the office haha

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
there will be no girlfriend path for Tatianna or Vanessa or Irene,

Ah man...that really broke my heart a little cos i've been pursuing Irene since Follower (Season 1) and main reason i wanted to play this game :cry:

But i understand you have a vision and am glad you are sticking to it as its always best to keep to it otherwise the characters' behavior tend to deviate from their personalities and that would really spoil everything about this game.
I have to say, you have really upped your game dev skills since your 1st game and NCC is definitely one of my favs.

Reactions: Alfius
Mar 21, 2018
Siding with Yoshi

I know that Yoshi needs to get out of the picture so the MC can have a relationship with Andrea but I was hoping that the MC and Yoshi would hang Dana up by her wrists from the warehouse ceiling and DP her for an hour before Katana showed up to rescue her. That would have been an epic encounter!

Andrea.jpg

Andrea 1.jpg

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
For the Gallery we'll working on it. At the moment we have other priority (end this release, then when I'll have some free time I'll talk with Alfius and we'll find out how to do it)

For the girl who will not have a sex scene: Shyla for sure will not have it and Svetlana probably.
Shyla will be in a next season for sure (I've got project for all her family, before the end of the season you'll meet their Mother too, she's been nominated a couple of time during the Game).
Svetlana it's an old character (not a G3, she's a G2) I usually avoid to use G2 character in my new game (Mark is the only one I use). G2 characters are the character from The King of the Beach and some Characters from The King is Back (Louelle, Astrid, The BeachVolleyball team, Izabel and Mrs Parker etc).
Svetlana is hot, hope she has sex scene with MC in this season...

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes