Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I have a feeling it will be abandoned soon. Honeygames disappeared and does not respond on patron, not on discord, not here.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have a feeling it will be abandoned soon. Honeygames disappeared and does not respond on patron, not on discord, not here.
omg, he's disappeared, gone, for real...more than a week, and there is no news from him...this has to be the longest dev's "disappearance" ever, anywhere!
where are those damned mods...why this game isn't marked as abandoned yet?
omg, i gotta feeling!

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
just give him a little more time, his track record is too good to just suddenly abandon this. maybe his work life is a bit hectic right now. besides he already said a few times if he doesn't respond to any messages than he's really busy on working the game and prefer to concentrate on finishing the update rather than replying some messages. i mean he's a passionate guy when talking about his game, could literally wrote a lot just to clarify something and that takes a lot of minutes. so yeah him not replying is actually not a bad sign

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I apologize to everyone for this unforgivable delay.

From the next Release I will organize myself to make a short report of my progress on the main page. Something like

Render : 100%

Postwork : 100%

History : 94%

(This is the current status of release 1.4)

I'm not going to explain now all the details that caused this delay and how some parts of the plot are complex and time-consuming (some events of one evening took almost a whole day of work), I'll talk about it when I release the game and if you try to play two different paths you'll see how many variables and how many different scenarios there are.

The positive side is that with each release I can simplify a lot of things, all the complexity of the plots that I created up to 1.2 would have become uncontrollable in the new releases without the reboot, now instead, thanks to the reboot, I'm managing to untangle myself and finish (more slowly than expected) the game.

I am excited about how the game is coming and absolutely sorry for the wait. I hope that when you play this new week you will forgive me for the wait.

For the future, as I told you), I will keep a more comprehensive tracking of my progress. it is much easier to update with a figure rather than writing a post like this.

I hope to release the new version in 36/48hrs. (actually I hope sooner but I've already found myself in the situation of thinking 'to do this thing it takes me a day and then take 3 days to do it right) and I don't want to disappoint you again.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
I apologize to everyone for this unforgivable delay.

From the next Release I will organize myself to make a short report of my progress on the main page. Something like

Render : 100%

Postwork : 100%

History : 94%

(This is the current status of release 1.4)

I'm not going to explain now all the details that caused this delay and how some parts of the plot are complex and time-consuming (some events of one evening took almost a whole day of work), I'll talk about it when I release the game and if you try to play two different paths you'll see how many variables and how many different scenarios there are.

The positive side is that with each release I can simplify a lot of things, all the complexity of the plots that I created up to 1.2 would have become uncontrollable in the new releases without the reboot, now instead, thanks to the reboot, I'm managing to untangle myself and finish (more slowly than expected) the game.

I am excited about how the game is coming and absolutely sorry for the wait. I hope that when you play this new week you will forgive me for the wait.

For the future, as I told you), I will keep a more comprehensive tracking of my progress. it is much easier to update with a figure rather than writing a post like this.

I hope to release the new version in 36/48hrs. (actually I hope sooner but I've already found myself in the situation of thinking 'to do this thing it takes me a day and then take 3 days to do it right) and I don't want to disappoint you again.
Don't apologize... games like Being a DIK have updates once in 2-3 months or so... and they have 3-5 people who work in a studio to get it done. Your game lacks only in renders & 3d vids, but the character complexion and the story is way better... Just be more active here and on your official page and all will be good... and don't promise 1 month updates but also don't delay them more than 2 months... Think how to improve for the next game ;) . This one compare to previous is a masterpiece... you should work on your 3d skills and make some quality vids for the next ;). Keep the good work.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Don't apologize... games like Being a DIK have updates once in 2-3 months or so... and they have 3-5 people who work in a studio to get it done. Your game lacks only in renders & 3d vids, but the character complexion and the story is way better... Just be more active here and on your official page and all will be good... and don't promise 1 month updates but also don't delay them more than 2 months... Think how to improve for the next game ;) . This one compare to previous is a masterpiece... you should work on your 3d skills and make some quality vids for the next ;). Keep the good work.
For the 3D skills I ust need to buy a new PC with a new Graphic Card.
I like my characters. I could do better renders and animation but with my actual equipment it will take 6 month for updates.
So I prefer work like this, before the end of the year I should be able to buy a new PC and for the next games the renders will be really better.

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
For the 3D skills I ust need to buy a new PC with a new Graphic Card.
I like my characters. I could do better renders and animation but with my actual equipment it will take 6 month for updates.
So I prefer work like this, before the end of the year I should be able to buy a new PC and for the next games the renders will be really better.
so it's about money after all...
then who don't like to w8 for updates maybe should do something to change this:

new computer is not something cheap... with 100 patrons it's not even possible.

I admire your willingness to provide this game despite the lack of support, and I really appreciate what you are doing.
This game is one of the very few that I patiently wait for every update.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cccxxx

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Why continue comparing this one with Being a DIK? I can't see the close connection here even if both are one man projects. In the end, everybody's got their own style, rhythm of work and success IMO and HoneyGames is on a good way.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Why continue comparing this one with Being a DIK? I can't see the close connection here even if both are one man projects. In the end, everybody's got their own style, rhythm of work and success IMO and HoneyGames is on a good way.
Being a DIK is one of the few games I've been able to play in the last year (I always try to see what others do) and it's a fantastic game (I haven't played the last 2 releases because I didn't have the time, on the contrary, when I'll finish 1.4 I'll play the last release of Being a DIK).
I'm glad that my game is compared to that one but it seems clear to me that Being a DIK is superior in almost everything in New Coral (and all the other games of this genre I have played)(also the previous game that that developer had made is very nice even if I did not appreciate the dramatic twist of the plot)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Being a DIK is one of the few games I've been able to play in the last year (I always try to see what others do) and it's a fantastic game (I haven't played the last 2 releases because I didn't have the time, on the contrary, when I'll finish 1.4 I'll play the last release of Being a DIK).
I'm glad that my game is compared to that one but it seems clear to me that Being a DIK is superior in almost everything in New Coral (and all the other games of this genre I have played)(also the previous game that that developer had made is very nice even if I did not appreciate the dramatic twist of the plot)
BIG NO. In my opinion BaDik is too overloadet. Nice images, but i prefer simpler playstyle Games like yours. It is also complex in the pathway, but without this shit like minigames, hiden images, vaultcodes, free room. ect. ect. It is only a wasting of time and resurces. So your Game 5stars, BaDick 3stars. Keep up your good work, take your time

Last edited:

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
NCC is much more complex pathway wise than being a dik. In Badik the only choices you have is do you want to pursue this girl or no? NCC has multiple approachs on how you pursue a girl, you can be dominant, be romantic, be deciving etc.
For me, the most complex thing about NCC was to set about 50 characters apart from each other. The competitor given above can't be fully explored in one turn without cheats IMO. There are different ways to go.

ddacozta241

Sep 8, 2019
can we get kristen back? I lower her relationships with maud and she seems submissive at times, but then she still like and enemy to me lol. what am I supposed to do to get her back?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
can we get kristen back? I lower her relationships with maud and she seems submissive at times, but then she still like and enemy to me lol. what am I supposed to do to get her back?
I am completely the opposite... I want to know how we torch the museum and force Maud to make an AL choice. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: juleswindu

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
Thanks for your work on this HoneyGames, probably my favourite game on here, love the variety!

Favourites are Rain, Keesha, Riley and Adele; the more of them the better for me!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes