P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Reeally?
I really suggest to wait for a version a bit more run-in.
You will probably be very disappointed with this version
I guess some people don't appreciate/realize that you're a one-man band dev HoneyGames who has a few volunteer helpers that don't have access to the updates until their released along with high-tier Patreon subs. We try and tell them to wait a couple of weeks or so before leaking/releasing here so that the main bugs can be caught and a grammar check done - but they don't listen.

We can expect a flood a bug reports and a resulting mess of posts I guess :(

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
damm looks like i have too start over my old save ended after the yoshi warehouse scene again, ahh well not the first time.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Was just about to download it. Didn't know they uploaded a bug filled version of 1.4.
My post above explains why - HoneyGames is a one-man band dev with volunteer helpers. Most bugs are caught within a couple of weeks of a release on Patreon and an update is posted on there afterwards. No control over early release on here.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
damm looks like i have too start over my old save ended after the yoshi warehouse scene again, ahh well not the first time.
If you mean the game ends at the end of Week 13 when Yoshi has been setup by the MC, Dana & Katana - it's already been fixed but not released here. It should jump to Day 92 and the end of Day 91.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
My post above explains why - HoneyGames is a one-man band dev with volunteer helpers. Most bugs are caught within a couple of weeks of a release on Patreon and an update is posted on there afterwards. No control over early release on here.
Have to blame the moderator that updated the title page with the bug filled update for this one.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
I'm assuming something is amiss with this upload... I continued from the end of 1.3 and it shows no new content. just says end of 1.3 and goes back to main menu

Reactions: Grick Rimes

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Have to blame the moderator that updated the title page with the bug filled update for this one.
The first release on Patreon always has some bugs as the game is so complex - that's the way the dev work. The blame should be placed on the person who provided the upload links as well as the moderator.

WShatn

May 21, 2020
I'm assuming something is amiss with this upload... I continued from the end of 1.3 and it shows no new content. just says end of 1.3 and goes back to main menu
Yep I got the same.
Yes, unfotunate. Will wait patiently for a proper upload. Love the game tho. Thanks for all the hard work HoneyGames
Little bug fix to continue the game and typo in variable maudparty10 at start of day 92. You can use it to keep testing this version. Extract into the folder named game.

Last edited:

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Greetings all,

Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here are the crunched version downloads.
Original 2.35 Gigs
crunched 387 Megs - - - - - -

If you like this game please consider supporting HoneyGames at

7767 if you could add this to the OP it would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

EDIT: This is a compressed version of the original release, any subsequent patches will need to be applied.

EDIT: October 23 2020 latest patchv7 uploaded by Mario4don at this post will need to be applied.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This game always have some bugs because there are too many different paths and complaining that the latest update 1.4 has bugs and blaming the person who provided the links or the moderator who updated the links in the OP for this is pointless because this forum, as if someone forgot, was set up to share such games and if someone is disturbed by the formula why this forum exists I wonder why they still have an account here.

And writing that as somebody wrote here earlier that we should all wait a few more weeks for these bugs to be fixed is also pointless in my opinion because I know very well that with so much content and variety of paths available, there will always be some bugs here that can be find even in older versions of the game. So in my opinion, if more people have a chance to play, then a more bugs will be caught and probably reported here and dev will be able to find out about them in this way too.

Of course, please do not take personally what I have written, because this is only my opinion and I understand that dev has asked to wait to share the latest update so that he can have time to repair bugs and so on, but everyone here knows that here it usually doesn't work that way because many people always can't wait to receive a new update and usually somebody here will share it.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Someone can explain about the fixed versions of New Coral City? If a user have acess to the game in patreon, so he too will have acess to fixed versions, right? So this topic is updated in 'real time' with fixed versions? I ask this because my save is from the end of v1.2 and not played v1.3 because a bug with Ashley girlfriend patch.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes