Mar 21, 2018
The dev has had two full weeks to release a final patch for week 14. Until that happens, the noobs will continue to spam long known bug reports.

Players should definitely learn how to use the 'search' option on this site! Too many lazy people.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
The dev has had two full weeks to release a final patch for week 14. Until that happens, the noobs will continue to spam long known bug reports.

Players should definitely learn how to use the 'search' option on this site! Too many lazy people.
The bugs have already been fixed for patrons.
Honeygames already said many times that the version released here wasn't the final version and he would have preferred that we wait a few days before playing the final version so no need to complain about the patch not released here.
We are on a pirate forum, it's at the dev's discretion to release any version here.
Otherwise just wait for a patron to share the no bug version

Reactions: uberbomb
Mar 21, 2018
The bugs have already been fixed for patrons.
Honeygames already said many times that the version released here wasn't the final version and he would have preferred that we wait a few days before playing the final version so no need to complain about the patch not released here.
We are on a pirate forum, it's at the dev's discretion to release any version here.
Otherwise just wait for a patron to share the no bug version
I already know all that. I'm not complaining. I finished the whole game more than a week ago. I fixed my own bugs as I played by editing the .rpy files. Most players aren't that skilled.

The dev can do whatever he wants. It doesn't look good to leave the game in this state, regardless if this is a pirate site or not.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sent the grammar fixed (may have missed some as always) files and last couple of bug fixes I could find to HoneyGames yesterday - so 1.41 should be hitting Patreon some time soon. Took a while as I (and presumably the other volunteer helpers) still work for a living and have lots of playthrough paths covering most (but not all scenarios). I offered to do the grammar checking from last version and that comes last.

I've been told that the initial release of the next version will be an alpha so users understand what they're getting.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
The fix was altering the 19 pictures in "s 76 yanmeisex.rpy" from lines 1138 through to 1243 using the pictures in image folder "33 HOTEL ROOM", sub folder "33 76". Both the .rpy and the image names must match, so you will need to alter a couple of the images to match the correct scene numbering
TY

Mar 21, 2018
Sent the grammar fixed (may have missed some as always) files and last couple of bug fixes I could find to HoneyGames yesterday - so 1.41 should be hitting Patreon some time soon. Took a while as I (and presumably the other volunteer helpers) still work for a living and have lots of playthrough paths covering most (but not all scenarios). I offered to do the grammar checking from last version and that comes last.

I've been told that the initial release of the next version will be an alpha so users understand what they're getting.
Thank you for doing all that, we all appreciate it!

Even with an alpha, basic testing needs to be done by the developer so that the game a least works mostly bug free with one path. The problem last time (version 1.40) is the author coded it and released the first version on patreon without even doing a basic functionality test on it to see if it worked or not. A patreon subscriber then quickly released it here and it was a big mess.

As long as history doesn't repeat itself we should be OK.

I do enjoy the game a lot and am appreciative to the author for all of the hard work and effort he has put into it!

tororo

Oct 21, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/s 58 akissashooting.rpy", line 16, in script
menu:
File "game/s 58 akissashooting.rpy", line 34, in <module>
"Do you want some coke...To keep you up" if coke >= 1:
NameError: name 'coke' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/s 58 akissashooting.rpy", line 16, in script
menu:
File "F:\Downloads\Games\New_Coral_City-1.4-pc\NCC-1.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "F:\Downloads\Games\New_Coral_City-1.4-pc\NCC-1.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "F:\Downloads\Games\New_Coral_City-1.4-pc\NCC-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1961, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\Downloads\Games\New_Coral_City-1.4-pc\NCC-1.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/s 58 akissashooting.rpy", line 34, in <module>
"Do you want some coke...To keep you up" if coke >= 1:
NameError: name 'coke' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 1.4
Thu Nov 05 23:54:34 2020
```

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
HoneyGames Mikaela says she considers the MC the most important person in the team, since he will be the fashion liason. And when you go home with her she is shocked by the size the dick, any chance she become lover/gf before end of season?

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Thank you for doing all that, we all appreciate it!

Even with an alpha, basic testing needs to be done by the developer so that the game a least works mostly bug free with one path. The problem last time (version 1.40) is the author coded it and released the first version on patreon without even doing a basic functionality test on it to see if it worked or not. A patreon subscriber then quickly released it here and it was a big mess.

As long as history doesn't repeat itself we should be OK.

I do enjoy the game a lot and am appreciative to the author for all of the hard work and effort he has put into it!
Can't remember how playable it actually was when first released - apart from one glaring bug that took you back to the menu that was fixed quickly. Can't recall too many "show stoppers" unless on particular paths - and most others could be ignored.

It was certainly tested by the dev (apart from missing that menu return) and was certainly playable. Considering the complexity when compared to some other VN's I think he did a pretty good job. The helpers find the remainder that haven't been spotted or triggered before.

At least by calling it an alpha next time if it gets leaked people won't expect a bug-free playthrough.

Mar 21, 2018
Can't remember how playable it actually was when first released - apart from one glaring bug that took you back to the menu that was fixed quickly. Can't recall too many "show stoppers" unless on particular paths - and most others could be ignored.

It was certainly tested by the dev (apart from missing that menu return) and was certainly playable. Considering the complexity when compared to some other VN's I think he did a pretty good job. The helpers find the remainder that haven't been spotted or triggered before.

At least by calling it an alpha next time if it gets leaked people won't expect a bug-free playthrough.
It wasn't tested by the dev. That is why it was a train wreck when first released. Please don't say falsehoods. You don't hand the code over to anyone in that condition, including testers. The author was behind schedule and posted the first release on patreon without even going through week 14 once to check it. He would have caught multiple big glaring bugs if he had playing any path.

It is highly annoying that players can't say anything on this forum that is even slightly perceived as being negative without fans jumping in to defend the author when they don't know what they are talking about.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
It wasn't tested by the dev. That is why it was a train wreck when first released. Please don't say falsehoods. You don't hand the code over to anyone in that condition, including testers. The author was behind schedule and posted the first release on patreon without even going through week 14 once to check it. He would have caught multiple big glaring bugs if he had playing any path.

It is highly annoying that players can't say anything on this forum that is even slightly perceived as being negative without fans jumping in to defend the author when they don't know what they are talking about.
Only "jumping in" to defend the author because I don't think it was as unplayable as your post made out given the complexity - apart from the return to menu after loading a 1.3* save of course. Maybe HoneyGames will respond or not - I don't know.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thank u for your reply, but it seems like it doesn't work. How can i avoid Maud interrupting me in the last shop scene, i hate her ...
the posted save lead to full sex scene with maryjane in the shop without any damn maude interrupting it.
have you used/loaded it properly?
Well i copied your files into the "saves" file, yet when i load the save i get an error
what says script_version.txt located in game/game/ - 7,2,2?
edit. download and extract it into your game(ncc1.4) folder, if you are on windows, then try to load the save again.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes