Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Is there a list of cheats or an in-game walkthrough mod of some sort for this game? Love it, but I would appreciate the quality of life of some sort of mod.

You can allways check the variables through these service. Just download last save-file, and search, what You need.

Mar 21, 2018
The game is picking up popularity and I'm surprised that it isn't getting more attention than it is. It definitely deserves it.

Perhaps a brave soul will come along and mod it. I generally only mod QSP games but I've played with the Ren'Py code a bit from time to time. Ren'Py games are very popular on this site.

Mar 21, 2018
Is there a list of cheats or an in-game walkthrough mod of some sort for this game? Love it, but I would appreciate the quality of life of some sort of mod.
This isn't really a cheat per se but I use UnRen with all Ren'Py games. If you run UnRen.bat and select option 3 it enables the developer and console menus. Some authors have these disabled by default. You can access the console by hitting SHIFT-O

You can also enable the rollback option in most Ren'Py games without using UnRen but if that option is removed in the game options you can force it with option 6 using UnRen. Rollback is nice as it allows you to rollback to previous choices/options and see where different choices lead. I guess you can save scum also but rollback makes it neater.

FYI - I have come across a couple of Ren'Py games where the author said to not use the rollback feature as the game was coded in a way that could break things. Based on my experience I haven't had issues with the vast majority of Ren'Py games out there using the rollback feature.

You can use the online save game editor but you can also download a standalone version and run it on your desktop. I've had great success with it. I've only run across one game that didn't like the edited save files using this editor (I don't remember the game sorry). As always, be sure to backup your save game before making changes.

Last edited:

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Idk what im doing wrong but I'm trying the Ivette Femdom Route but I keep getting the MC to say that its not gonna work or its over. (After I meet her and Randy in gym)
I bought the shirt but cant give it to her. What am I missing?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984
May 14, 2017
The game is picking up popularity and I'm surprised that it isn't getting more attention than it is. It definitely deserves it.

Perhaps a brave soul will come along and mod it. I generally only mod QSP games but I've played with the Ren'Py code a bit from time to time. Ren'Py games are very popular on this site.
I previously collaborated, helped and supported HoneyGames, in the Game Startup Screen, and I was rewriting Renpy and Python code of the game, but I live in Venezuela, here in my country we have many problems in the basic services (Food, electricity, internet, water) for nobody it is a secret the difficult situation of my country, and my devices were damaged (pc and modem), I lost contact for almost 5 months, now that I have managed to return, Alfius is helping him.

This game has potential but at the level of history, since the graphics, which are not such because they are only photos, without any animation or mobility, sometimes getting to have an image mounted on another where a character is duplicated, leave much to be desired in the quality and composition of the scene, as the lighting and all the technical section.

At the interactive level with the player, it is very improvable, since it is only limited to raise options type YES/NO.

Sincerely I tried the weekend to join again and give my collaboration, I talked with HoneyGames by discord, but he send me to talk with Alfius, who I added as a friend in discord, but has not written or contacted me.

So I assume or understand that they do NOT want my help, although it is my source code: from the Status bar, the portfolio visualization and the interface structure, with changes or alterations applied by Alfius.

I hope that HoneyGames, will have a lot of success with this game.

I liked more "Followers" (both in history, game mode, variety of plays in the sex scenes), as well as the first release of "New Coral City" (here only the history, because the graphics are very bad and lack of animation) but only until the previous version to 1.2, which was when he changed or restructured the game. And after that version (1.2 ), when change everything, I don't like anything, the way it has taken I don't like it, it doesn't attract me, no attention, it doesn't generate interest.

I am his friend and I wish you well and achieve much success and reputation for your game. But this current game is not the game that I liked in the beginning

Translated with (free version)

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I previously collaborated, helped and supported HoneyGames, in the Game Startup Screen, and I was rewriting Renpy and Python code of the game, but I live in Venezuela, here in my country we have many problems in the basic services (Food, electricity, internet, water) for nobody it is a secret the difficult situation of my country, and my devices were damaged (pc and modem), I lost contact for almost 5 months, now that I have managed to return, Alfius is helping him.

This game has potential but at the level of history, since the graphics, which are not such because they are only photos, without any animation or mobility, sometimes getting to have an image mounted on another where a character is duplicated, leave much to be desired in the quality and composition of the scene, as the lighting and all the technical section.

At the interactive level with the player, it is very improvable, since it is only limited to raise options type YES/NO.

Sincerely I tried the weekend to join again and give my collaboration, I talked with HoneyGames by discord, but he send me to talk with Alfius, who I added as a friend in discord, but has not written or contacted me.

So I assume or understand that they do NOT want my help, although it is my source code: from the Status bar, the portfolio visualization and the interface structure, with changes or alterations applied by Alfius.

I liked more "Followers" (both in history, game mode, variety of plays in the sex scenes), as well as the first release of "New Coral City" (here only the history, because the graphics are very bad and lack of animation) but only until the previous version to 1.2, which was when he changed or restructured the game. And after that version (1.2 ), when change everything, I don't like anything, the way it has taken I don't like it, it doesn't attract me, no attention, it doesn't generate interest.

I am his friend and I wish you well and achieve much success and reputation for your game. But this current game is not the game that I liked in the beginning

Hi ilikelitlegirl I was a bit busy this weekend and went to a funeral yesterday. I only started working on the project, after I noticed the status bar was not updating after several versions.

I asked HoneyGames about the situation and asked If I can help him out with it and he agreed.

I'm a developer by trade, but I will be the first to acknowledge, that I'm a total beginner when it comes to RenPy and Python. I'm helping Honeygames out as a fan of the game and a favour to HoneyGames.

I would not mind to work with you on this at all. I fully acknowledge that I build interfaces from your code. Your name is still in all your modules . I just added mine on the modules I worked on.

I will sent you a PM and we can talk further there.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

I was thinking of writing a walkthrough type guide mod. But to be honest, I'm a bit selfish. I first want to enjoy the game as a fan with multiple playthroughs of my own to the end, before diving too deep into the code under the bonnet.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

I think you misunderstood my words, I would be very happy to have your help again. Alfius offered me his help, I couldn't get in touch with you for months and I accepted. Now that Alfius is helping me in those things I think it is right that you talk to him, as you know I don't know anything about how to do the GUI so even if you ask me I don't know how to answer you and I think it is better that you talk to him.
I'm sorry you don't like the new NCC releases. I hope you can change your mind.

May 14, 2017
I think you misunderstood my words, I would be very happy to have your help again. Alfius offered me his help, I couldn't get in touch with you for months and I accepted. Now that Alfius is helping me in those things I think it is right that you talk to him, as you know I don't know anything about how to do the GUI so even if you ask me I don't know how to answer you and I think it is better that you talk to him.
I'm sorry you don't like the new NCC releases. I hope you can change your mind.
Good Morning,

I apologize for here, to HoneyGames and Alfius, if my words or their translation (I use DeepL, my native language is Spanish, and I am not fluent in English).

I recognize and celebrate the effort, which they make to make this game enjoyable for everyone.

I'm glad my friend HoneyGames, found someone to help him with the code part of the game and that person is Alfius.

Like Alfius, I offered my help at the time because I liked the game and wanted to help improve it.

I understand that with my problems and absence, honeygames had to find someone to help him and I understand the interest of Alfius, because it is very similar to mine.

I hope you will excuse me, and I am truly at your service and disposition for any consultation or support you may require.

A hug and again excuse me if I cause any displeasure.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Idk what im doing wrong but I'm trying the Ivette Femdom Route but I keep getting the MC to say that its not gonna work or its over. (After I meet her and Randy in gym)
I bought the shirt but cant give it to her. What am I missing?
Dude, what does do high domminance stat for Yvette? I've never tried to domminate her

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Dude, what does do high domminance stat for Yvette? I've never tried to domminate her
Impossible to dominate her, if you try she crushes your balles and I'm not joking.

I remember before the reboot you could talk to her about dominating her and she says something like if you really want to dominate her you don't have to ask, just dominate but I never managed to succeed.

• Haha

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It would be a mess to manage the possibility of one of the girls getting pregnant. the game is already quite complex... I could think of inserting a storyline like that in the next game but I would have to find a way to make it work anyway, that is, even if it is not the chosen path can be part of the storyline. but it is something that I should decide at the beginning of the game when I write more or less everything that will happen during the game.

Twinty

Sep 15, 2019
It would be a mess to manage the possibility of one of the girls getting pregnant. the game is already quite complex... I could think of inserting a storyline like that in the next game but I would have to find a way to make it work anyway, that is, even if it is not the chosen path can be part of the storyline. but it is something that I should decide at the beginning of the game when I write more or less everything that will happen during the game.
And what about give the option to cum inside the girls, no pregnancy, just the option, to make the sex scene more fun, you can say they take the pill so that you don't have to add the pregnancy path and stuff!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes