P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
There isn't currently a way to sleep with Tatianna, is there?
See my post a few above yours - https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-4-bugfix-honeygames.28118/post-5093769

It hasn't happened yet but the dev HoneyGames did state some time back that with the right choices/circumstances you can have sex with every girl in the game at some point before NCC is finished.

Known options for swapping are Michelle & Yanmei - with "tatiannaconnor" at a good level obviously:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the Tatianna solo route the only likely way is by targeting the ""tatiannaconnor -=" when an option via choices. Breaking uop with Ashely in any other way than amicably is probably not a good idea.

Last edited:

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
y

Yes, I've looked at the code. it closes off the path if you flirt with her while dating Ashley. The only paths with Tatianna are you swap with either Michelle or Yanmei
The only paths for the moment at least. Who knows what will happen if the MC is in her good books & she splits with Connor. I hope she does at least - but only HoneyGames knows for sure.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Not even sure about breaking them up since so far in the game couples that have been hinted that you can break up, break up naturally before you even get to them. might just be wasting points trying

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
every Sunday at 2000 a hello i'm alive would be nice
or at least anglo saxon... yes i know you are Italian and probably busy with the Milan fashion show!

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
every Sunday at 2000 a hello i'm alive would be nice
or at least anglo saxon... yes i know you are Italian and probably busy with the Milan fashion show!
I'm not busy with the Milan fashion show, unfortunately there is no more fashion show due to Covid... but i was busy because of covid, i had a family bereavement and i went back and forth to italy several times in the last three weeks. I'm trying to get the game and the release done. I understand your impatience but the guys working with me know how complex this game is and I think they understand how much concentration is needed to not make a big mess. Future releases I hope will be much faster, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed with this release when it's done. I'm doing a very big job and improving the renders in the meantime.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'm not busy with the Milan fashion show, unfortunately there is no more fashion show due to Covid... but i was busy because of covid, i had a family bereavement and i went back and forth to italy several times in the last three weeks. I'm trying to get the game and the release done. I understand your impatience but the guys working with me know how complex this game is and I think they understand how much concentration is needed to not make a big mess. Future releases I hope will be much faster, but I guarantee you won't be disappointed with this release when it's done. I'm doing a very big job and improving the renders in the meantime.
Sorry to hear about the family bereavement - my condolences :cry:

As one of the guys working with you on the release to bug find/fix I can confirm the complexity and picking the wrong variable to check or getting a variable wrong can lead to path problems like you say and a lot of concentration is sometimes needed. The renders are much better and a couple of animations are now included.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lexkar83 and cccxxx

DaddyYankee

May 25, 2019
hello, im new to this game and is really good just one queestion is there a scene with lara, adele or andrea until now?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
im so sorry to hear that dev, please dont push yourself too hard. we will keep supporting you

Mar 31, 2020
aye brothers, just wanted to ask if theres a way to fuck melissa before david. I mean, its not like i don't like david's character, he's a cool brother and all, but....you know, i would really like to make her scream.

Reactions: gelu123
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes