T-N

Aug 22, 2018
love the game. i have just a question, why does riley bitch mc out when mc did not promise photo shoot or have sex with martina?
i told martina she was crazy and went home.....

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
love the game. i have just a question, why does riley bitch mc out when mc did not promise photo shoot or have sex with martina?
Yeah, I'm trying to fixin that... sorry.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Okay. Now I think it's fixed. you need to change this file in the game's folder.
delete the old day27.rpy files and put this file in the folder
(I don't know if this forum change the file name when I upload it in the attachment... anyway, rename this file as : 02 day 27.rpy)
obviously you need to replay the game with a save before day 27

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Okay. Now I think it's fixed. you need to change this file in the game's folder.
delete the old day27.rpy files and put this file in the folder
(I don't know if this forum change the file name when I upload it in the attachment... anyway, rename this file as : 02 day 27.rpy)
obviously you need to replay the game with a save before day 27
thank-you

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
hey guys im new here in this thread and this game. may i ask how to play the episode 1? coz every time i start its all episode 2

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Cannot wait to play the next update ,does anyone have any news about the game or the update

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Where's the walkthrough??
That Comment is about the previous built of the game.
in this version there is no walkthru
There is not walkthru because there are different paths. there are different events that trigger some paths.
In my patreon page I give hints

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I see that still at the beginning of the game you have to give the name MC twice, dev could finally fix it.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New Coral City [v0.6] [HoneyGames] (0.97 gb rar pc source)
132 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

New Coral City [v0.7] [HoneyGames] (1.02 gb rar pc source)
137 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):

done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
HoneyGames In the dialogues MC is often presented as Anthony instead of the name we give ourselves at the beginning of the game, and I have also noticed that in many dialogues about Maud she is referred to as "he" and not as "she".

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames In the dialogues MC is often presented as Anthony instead of the name we give ourselves at the beginning of the game, and I have also noticed that in many dialogues about Maud she is referred to as "he" and not as "she".
Yes, I'm searching all the Anthony and correct it. In next releases probably it will fixed (I mean I fixed most of that also since release 0.7 0.8)
I have also to fix the double name asking
For Maud I'll be more careful (but she's a little bit he/she...no? hahahaha)

Reactions: Mario4don
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes