PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Let us assume please that you (Ted) were 100% right and we were all wrong, that still wouldn't change one bit the fact that HG is 1 mediocre and /or delayed update from losing all support on Patreon gained so far.

If you still honestly believe in everything you are saying and if that happens - please feel free good sir to kindly replace all lost patreons and why not even double and tripple all support and wait for 10-20 yrs no matter what and maybe you will see the game finished.

And if you go 1 step further you may even suggest to all current patreons to cover all their funds spent so far and replace them if they are not happy with what is happening or keep supporting together with your enhanced support if they are. And you will find out asap with your wallet whether you are right or wrong lol
I don't understand what you are going on about. All I was saying is this is not a full time dev, and the game is quite complex (tons of story threads) and that anyone expecting updates at the same speed as someone like Eva Kiss has unrealistic expectations. I don't know how you got onto this thing about replacing a bunch of Patreons.

Zatoichi

Apr 25, 2017
HG seems like a person without a plan right now.

He has been doing this for 4-6 yrs already or even more - sexduction, snake tompson...

if we count follower and ncc we are talking what 3 yrs already at least and he is nowhere and the delays keep getting bigger. and some bad habits are copied from other developers too.

For his own sake he has 2 options and he has to be honest about which road he is taking:

A/ He is going to continue like that as a hobby and produce something if lucky every 3-6 months if not every 9-12 months and if there are people who are happy to support him regardless - that would be great.

B/ He decides to try and get this thing going for the next 3-6-9 months and see if that pays off and certain goals are reached - 500 patreons, 1,000 patreons and so on.

Starting with a plan and following it strictly. Say an update every 21 days that is released on day 20 with solid sex content and story development.

NCC has the potential of going like that for 1-2 yrs as there are practically unlimted opportunities there. We like the story, the individuality of each character et.c. and we are giving him a pass on poor English or lower quality - which in turn helps him do a lot more by himself for a while.

If in 3-6-9 months from now he proves himself to be hardworking, meeting deadlines always meets and much better slightly exeeds expectations and gets a much better financial support than now, he may start thinking about stopping for one month with patreons approval and finding another job - half day or 2-3 days a week to keep him afloat and leaving what he does now and working even harder and producing even more and better content once every 2 weeks. Another several months period and he may see even bigger financial support. Then he may start thinking even bigger.

Obviously something is not working for him right now.

But the times are over - when someone shows a demo and gets tonnes of money in advance and then abandons ship - Aorrta..... list is very long.

Eva Kiss and Treasure of Nadya are proving to be what I call honest traders every time. They work hard , release everything to everyone and when everyone sees their track record the financial support is only a matter of time and more work.

If they start growing and work even harder and in time start producing 2 games at a time, then 3-5 games et.c. quality content and complete lack of any bad practices - they will be in the realm of 10s of thousands per month support very soon

So what is going to be HG? Please let us know

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017

He has been doing this for 4-6 yrs already or even more - sexduction, snake tompson...

if we count follower and ncc we are talking what 3 yrs already at least and he is nowhere and the delays keep getting bigger. and some bad habits are copied from other developers too.

For his own sake he has 2 options and he has to be honest about which road he is taking:

A/ He is going to continue like that as a hobby and produce something if lucky every 3-6 months if not every 9-12 months and if there are people who are happy to support him regardless - that would be great.

B/ He decides to try and get this thing going for the next 3-6-9 months and see if that pays off and certain goals are reached - 500 patreons, 1,000 patreons and so on.

Starting with a plan and following it strictly. Say an update every 21 days that is released on day 20 with solid sex content and story development.

NCC has the potential of going like that for 1-2 yrs as there are practically unlimted opportunities there. We like the story, the individuality of each character et.c. and we are giving him a pass on poor English or lower quality - which in turn helps him do a lot more by himself for a while.

If in 3-6-9 months from now he proves himself to be hardworking, meeting deadlines always meets and much better slightly exeeds expectations and gets a much better financial support than now, he may start thinking about stopping for one month with patreons approval and finding another job - half day or 2-3 days a week to keep him afloat and leaving what he does now and working even harder and producing even more and better content once every 2 weeks. Another several months period and he may see even bigger financial support. Then he may start thinking even bigger.

But the times are over - when someone shows a demo and gets tonnes of money in advance and then abandons ship - Aorrta..... list is very long.

Eva Kiss and Treasure of Nadya are proving to be what I call honest traders every time. They work hard , release everything to everyone and when everyone sees their track record the financial support is only a matter of time and more work.

If they start growing and work even harder and in time start producing 2 games at a time, then 3-5 games et.c. quality content and complete lack of any bad practices - they will be in the realm of 10s of thousands per month support very soon

Honey Games owes you nothing, and this wall of text is a load of hogwash.

Nov 17, 2020
Is honeygames still here and active? Last year (around October or so) I was doing a large grammar and story over write for him. I finished days 1-50 and wanted to see how he was doing and talk to him and see if he still needs help. Anyone have contact info? This is a new account. My last alias was Erock11b.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Is honeygames still here and active? Last year (around October or so) I was doing a large grammar and story over write for him. I finished days 1-50 and wanted to see how he was doing and talk to him and see if he still needs help. Anyone have contact info? This is a new account. My last alias was Erock11b.
They last posted here March 3rd.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
you got here before me
i was going for realy , realy , realy cool if he does it this week end
i'm betting on partial buggy 1.5 without the end event and with a lot of redone graphics !!!!
anybody taking it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Paokara12

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Yeah, finally
I know it took me a long time, but I hope it was worth it.
When I bought the new PC in December and did the renders that were missing from 1.5 I realized that I couldn't keep the old renders.
At that point I started a total makeover of the game (unfinished, of course) which slowed down my work a lot. but I'm sure you'll be happy with it.
I rendered a lot of old locations. I improved the new sxscenes (and I'm rendering the old ones again, in 1.6 there will probably be a totally different game system for many of the old scenes too, all with new renders and animations)
Many people would prefer that I go ahead in the game without worrying about what has already been done, they say that I could earn a lot more money. But this is not my job, this is my fun so I want to work on the game and make it what I have in mind.
The renders were definitely one of the downsides of the game, I'm redoing almost all of them.
The story is very complex and I'm trying to make all the paths work and I'm satisfied with my work. There are some inconsistencies, it's almost inevitable, but I'm working on those as well and the season finale will probably coincide with a final version where a lot of things will have been fixed and some paths that currently don't have an ending will be fixed.
Now that I've got my plan of action in order, I hope to be able to release versions more quickly. In a couple of weeks I will release 1.51, adding it on the last day of this week.
I didn't put it in this version because it's a long and very busy day, there will be an event that will affect many storylines and I want to work on it well to avoid making a mess.

In the meantime enjoy this week 15 of New Coral City Season 2. I assure you that a lot happens.

PS With each upcoming release I will be replacing many of the old renders. I hope for 1.6/1.7 to be able to share the game with all new renders and perfect storylines, so that in 1.8 you can enjoy the season finale.

el kaskis

May 31, 2020
It seems that the game is finally available, I'm not a 25$ donor, so I can't access, but I'm waiting for someone to upload it ^^

Reactions: joe316

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017

Why are you on here comparing one Dev to another? What one Dev does doesn't impact on another.

Would you like to know the reason HG has delayed this update? He has been pretty honest with his patreons, he is Italian, currently there is a global pandemic and he has been staying near family and has not had all the time to create the game. Unless you are contributing to the creation of the game back your whining arse up and wait patiently like a good freeloader

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
you got here before me
i was going for realy , realy , realy cool if he does it this week end
i'm betting on partial buggy 1.5 without the end event and with a lot of redone graphics !!!!
anybody taking it?
Practically a guarantee there will some bugs of some kind. One man dev team plus lots of game paths plus small testing crew means it's difficult to catch all the bugs. There are some games (eg new Big Brother, Summertime Saga) that usually aren't even worth playing on the first version released of a big update.

Reactions: cccxxx

SolarEclipsed

Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Practically a guarantee there will some bugs of some kind. One man dev team plus lots of game paths plus small testing crew means it's difficult to catch all the bugs. There are some games (eg new Big Brother, Summertime Saga) that usually aren't even worth playing on the first version released of a big update.
HG has said that he would prefer that the game not be released on here for 1-2 weeks so that all the bugs can be found and fixed

Reactions: loplop and cccxxx

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I agree with the decision of HG to redo all the renders and taking more time to advance the game. Renders were the weakness of this game, not on par with the other aspects. This game deserved better graphics and sex scenes so his decision is totally understandable.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Respect Hg decisions than guys. Remember last time when the brave non patreons got their hand on 1.4? how much flame there was here and hate for an unpolished update (although that version was leaked here unpatched despite HG wish).

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes