HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I wasn't getting notifications of threads anymore, I thought he wasn't posting anything about the game anymore. Today I read the last 5/6 pages of comments.

As you have seen the game has been released: enjoy.
I also want to thank the guys who helped me to fix the bugs

Weather

Feb 27, 2019
I wasn't getting notifications of threads anymore, I thought he wasn't posting anything about the game anymore. Today I read the last 5/6 pages of comments.

Congratulations on getting it done and out there!!! Never lost faith in you.
Looking forward to playing the new game.

Stolarus

Jul 17, 2017

Ignore the mean comments man, you are doing fine. Keep it up

Tomadeur

Mar 4, 2018
Today I cancelled my subscription on patreon. I like the game, but the updates are always delayed (this time well over 3 months after the first announced release date), the information is abysmal and if, after three months delay, people who are paying 9 € or 13 € monthly have to wait even longer for the release, I don't want to support the developer anymore.

ggvplanayagg

Mar 17, 2019
Not a big fan of sharing my thoughts but still. HoneyGames , I'd really like to express my great appreciation for developing such great game. Hope this process isn't turning into something negative in case of the last updates. Was your patron for some time and will renew as as it will be possible. THX

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Anyone here who has played the update?
I played version 1.5 for 2-3 times. But I was disappointed. Except for 1-2 scenes, there was no scene that caught my attention. The producer thought everyone would be satisfied, but I don't think anyone would like it. None of my expectations.

Reactions: joe316

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I played version 1.5 for 2-3 times. But I was disappointed. Except for 1-2 scenes, there was no scene that caught my attention. The producer thought everyone would be satisfied, but I don't think anyone would like it. None of my expectations.
ATTENTION - SPOILER !!!

Did you found a solution with Zoe & Yvette on Friday?

In my opinion it was a good update, not as good like 1.4 but it was OK.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
sorry to hear that.
There are several new scenes, all congruent with the plot, some of them featuring characters with whom there had been no scenes previously. Some of these scenes have animations. Some of them open very interesting paths (for example at the Maud party or Riley).
i.e. there are 8 new sex scenes, plus all those that concern the producer Career. Then if you were hoping that overnight Rebecca or Tatianna would decide they want to fuck you for no reason at all: sorry, you'll have to wait until they have a good reason to fuck you.

wweguy29

May 2, 2018
sorry to hear that.
There are several new scenes, all congruent with the plot, some of them featuring characters with whom there had been no scenes previously. Some of these scenes have animations. Some of them open very interesting paths (for example at the Maud party or Riley).
i.e. there are 8 new sex scenes, plus all those that concern the producer Career. Then if you were hoping that overnight Rebecca or Tatianna would decide they want to fuck you for no reason at all: sorry, you'll have to wait until they have a good reason to fuck you.
Ah, so we aren't gonna have any sex scene with them till 1.8, Well hopefully they get long sex scenes as we could have fucked the other girls 3-5 times over in the one sex scene we'll get with them.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ah, so we aren't gonna have any sex scene with them till 1.8, Well hopefully they get long sex scenes as we could have fucked the other girls 3-5 times over in the one sex scene we'll get with them.
I don't think we'll need to wait that long.
There's a lot going on in history. Regarding Tatianna, several swap options have already opened up. And a Sex option without swap will come up soon (if all paths are in order).

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes