Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The new look of the game and the new sex scenes have been very successful. congratulations. But I wished there were scenes with more interesting characters. I am sure that you will overcome these in the future. I have no doubt. But this update did not satisfy me.
I give the update 6 out of 10 points. Definitely not as good & surprising as Update 1.4 (8 out of 10 points) but also not as disappointing as Update 1.3 six months ago.
I'm really curious how HG will manage to sleep with all women with the MC up to update 1.8 and the final version?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
It's uberable, that so many fools gloat themselves, about that they have seen in 1.5. update, and start ANOTHER meaningles battle, while other people have to sit and watch this stupid festival of arrogancy!
Same as always those that paid for it regret it but those that play it for free end up loving it. But we have to read through the people that paid for it pissing and moaning while waiting.

Reactions: Weather

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
[male protagonist]... lives with his brother... :unsure: any chance of some bisexual incest in this game? :)

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
It's uberable, that so many fools gloat themselves, about that they have seen in 1.5. update, and start ANOTHER meaningles battle, while other people have to sit and watch this stupid festival of arrogancy!
Then pay $25 and get it, it is not released on here yet so you need to be patient, so others have played it, they payed for it so it is their right. We have to read you begging for the update, this is your 4th time since release, we don't want to see that. The more you beg the less likely it is to appear, also HoneyGames has said he wants to wait for its release here until all bugs are found and killed

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Then pay $25 and get it, it is not released on here yet so you need to be patient, so others have played it, they payed for it so it is their right. We have to read you begging for the update, this is your 4th time since release, we don't want to see that. The more you beg the less likely it is to appear, also HoneyGames has said he wants to wait for its release here until all bugs are found and killed
True that , last time freeloaders raged here cause of bugs , but neither waited like HG asked

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
How to win friends and influence people. You call people wankers and then want them to do something for you. How do you think that is going to work for you? Have a nice wait I may go play 1.5 now
Despite that I think you are right, I would say that anybody here is probably a wanker, probably that's why we are here...

Reactions: cccxxx and Gunizz

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
well after we 5 month i dont möind waiting i didnt even had hope will be ready.
so its still unfinished hg said will be 1.51 or something like that will be final day

or can be some bugs

so now waiting np

some patreon say canceled but still its totaly ok whop payed ton of money get it first

we playing free after 5 month patch after 3 month over delay waiting few day or week totally ok

even furter i can wait crunched version too

and i dont know what will happen in game

for me most waited sceens was maud party varsions like conor revenge conor humation kristin revenge something like that
and maybe some pron stories like rain and rebeca
i dont even know will be on this week any of it.

i will wait patencly pop up here
and i hope wasnt full of bug like 1.4 first relase(even today still lot of problem in game but those ok not prevent u play just some annonce)

wont be more then week i guess after waited months after months waiting really np for few days to week

some people like adle but becouse not so much interaction not so much hottie screen she totally not interest me
so many girl
and becouse of like me lot of people didnt played fallower its anoyying get some old girl in story but nothing happen like andrea

when i played first ncc i think was 1.3 last year or was 1.2 cant remeber i was thinking we gone had lot of tresome with david incuding adnra her mom and some other chicks
so many branch in rthis game like 50 of them closed or go nowhere still 200 more around hahaha

aain we love ncc becouse of story and lot of opition not becouse of renders etc ncc only game i fallowed really .only forum i writen part it story and game is more imprtant then render probably not even top 20 good rendered game in here.but its top 1-3 game at as game overall .its fun
last 4-5 year at this lvl i fallow only big brother and ncc i still hearbroken by bb author and his lies.
before f95 i first played akabur games so he will be always speciall place at my heart
dont get me wrong i play lot of game some i like it.but ididnt fallow them lookup non stop
whenever i seen at update pages i play some of them.
i even upseted few atemp happen revive bb but shortly all those clones dies.
that was like first love.and ncc is curent one

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
You really think that 3-4 testers are going to catch all the bugs?
Are you assuming that NCC is a buggy game and that honeygames is a bad coder who needs 20 testers to catch all the bugs ? :Kappa:

I'm kidding i know nothing about bug testing. I just shared what I thought He said

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes