Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The feeling deep inside MC is that of betrayal and disbelief.
Had she been faithful to instill exclusivity inside you, noone would be able to steal.
This just says how easy she was in the first place,
that she is no more mature than you to end it first and then, only then,
go let some hater have their way with her .. ohhh .. the humanity!
Well .. rather lack there of, to be more precise.
one of your playthings is literally stolen by a raging man hating dyke lmao
ye it got ntr
Correction, one of your playthings LEAVES you for a man hating Dyke because you couldn't keep it in your pants
Women these days expect they can cheat with no consequences once they lie about it.
Then pretend they did not do it and act all neauseated, but it is them, it is all them the devils of hell.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I have a bug... So after the abandoned warehose with girls and Yoshi I go to the party,speak everyone after i go fuck with Medows but after that the warehose screene always repeat itself! Any sollution?
Here is my save

Reactions: Lexkar83

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I haven't playes NCC yet but I've played follower so I'll just say it did have NTR.
1)Kirsten gave blowjob to a random guy through gloryhole(with MC's permission but we players didn't have any say about it. I consider it as unavoidable sharing which is like NTR for many NTR haters)
2)she got herself licked by that waiter without MC's permission twice. what's worse is she made brother's wife blow him too.
3)2nd time in gloryhole she blew a random guy with brother's wife. she knew that guy isn't MC still she did it.

if above instances aren't NTR then I don't know what is.

If i had the chance i would have ditched that bitch in the middle of the game. I was happy to finally get rid of that bitch at the end.

there was an unavoidable rape scene with kirsten's roommate where that fuckface fucks her without consent after she was drunk and passed out.

If i remember correctly there was a DP scene with brother's wife's friend. I mean she's not a love interest but not everyone is a fan of DP. either give is an option to not share her or give us an option to just simply leave and not have sex.

I really liked the renders of this game but those unavoidable things in follower made me think this game is similar and here people are fucking around and MC have to see them going at it. People have sex but do we really need to see them having sex? sometimes voyuerism acts as camouflage NTR. why to watch these girls having sex when MC is sexually interested in those girls?
I do not consider these as NTR, some of it is consensual and some of is more cheating then anything else.
But that's not a problem, this game is definitely not for everyone. People you like get fucked by people you might not like.
People you like might already have a BF and a girl you like might cheat on you.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hey from browsing the thread am I right in assuming:
1)There's some unavoiable NTR going through the plot

2)You can't have all the girls in one playthrough and you won't know when you'll see them in another characters plot so you're likely to get surprise NTR if you don't plan ahead and take the surprise out

3)You can't really choose what happens all that often with girls until later(it's also usually a bit out of the blue) so you're forced to tolerate unlikeable situations(If they don't fall into your kink) related to the above
?
If so then hard pass for myself. All the best for people who enjoy NTR(Those who don't try to relentlessly shoehorn it into games which don't need it) but being forced to watch it happen, or even knowing it happens, ruins the experience entirely and immediately for me(I get pissed off and shadowbox for 5 minutes which is healthy but also not? lol)
I do not classify this game as NTR. I would say this game is realistic. Girls have Boyfriends and husbands and guess what BF and husbands do...

Some woman have sex with lots of guys including you. Some girls can become your GF and does not cheat on you, unless they find out you cheated on them.

etc. etc. It's not for everyone, that's for sure, by I do not see it as NTR.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Please be aware that there are a small number of outstanding bugs due mainly to variable typos and a small number of images incorrectly named - both on the last 3 days (102-104) - and HoneyGames is aware. Hopefully a patch or updated bug fixed version will be released soon.

Still working on the grammar.

Reactions: Pyrrical and Alfius

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to understant the premise ... Mc and bro are competing for babes this whole game.
That being the premise, the whole soul searching is honed by that deep innate desire
to one up eachother, Mc is living with bro so that tension and provocaiton is constant.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I have a bug... So after the abandoned warehose with girls and Yoshi I go to the party,speak everyone after i go fuck with Medows but after that the warehose screene always repeat itself! Any sollution?
Here is my save
don't meet meadow at noon of day 100 (before warehouse scene) instead meet her at night day 99, (for noon 100 just go for someone else)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Madridfan

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hey from browsing the thread am I right in assuming:
1)There's some unavoiable NTR going through the plot

2)You can't have all the girls in one playthrough and you won't know when you'll see them in another characters plot so you're likely to get surprise NTR if you don't plan ahead and take the surprise out

3)You can't really choose what happens all that often with girls until later(it's also usually a bit out of the blue) so you're forced to tolerate unlikeable situations(If they don't fall into your kink) related to the above
?
If so then hard pass for myself. All the best for people who enjoy NTR(Those who don't try to relentlessly shoehorn it into games which don't need it) but being forced to watch it happen, or even knowing it happens, ruins the experience entirely and immediately for me(I get pissed off and shadowbox for 5 minutes which is healthy but also not? lol)
I don't really like NTR myself.
But this game is a special case. Everything that happens here feels like in real life.
You are not the center of the universe, all the girls in the world do not fall in love with you at first sight and do not dream of sleeping with you.

There are a huge number of characters with different personalities.

Some girls have guys they are madly in love with.
Here you need to play for a long game, and later, you can destroy their relationships (or make them even stronger)

Some girls run away from you at one word - "relationship.
But over time, they may fall in love with you.

Someone hates you from the very beginning of the game, but then becomes a friend.
Someone sympathizes with you, but then, as a result of your decisions, they may hate you.

You cannot be with all the girls, so a relationship with one makes you an enemy of another.

For example, I really like Michelle. And in every playthrough, my protagonist has a romantic relationship with her.
But along the way, he sleeps with other girls.
And I have a bad feeling that at the end of the game he will lose everything.

This is a game where you have to watch what you say.
Therefore, I liked the first versions more, where there was a very inconvenient table of relations, and it was very difficult to track down the correct answer.

In short, the game is unique.
I do not know of any other such.
In general, it amazes me how the author manages to trace all the threads of the relationship and the plot.

In my opinion, he does a great job.

ddacozta241

Sep 8, 2019
hahaha so much debate for ntr, will we be able to bang tatiana or elsa or at least fvck riley again in this update? oh btw thanks for the update

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
I don't really like NTR myself.
But this game is a special case. Everything that happens here feels like in real life.
You are not the center of the universe, all the girls in the world do not fall in love with you at first sight and do not dream of sleeping with you.

There are a huge number of characters with different personalities.

Some girls have guys they are madly in love with.
Here you need to play for a long game, and later, you can destroy their relationships (or make them even stronger)

Some girls run away from you at one word - "relationship.
But over time, they may fall in love with you.

Someone hates you from the very beginning of the game, but then becomes a friend.
Someone sympathizes with you, but then, as a result of your decisions, they may hate you.

You cannot be with all the girls, so a relationship with one makes you an enemy of another.

For example, I really like Michelle. And in every playthrough, my protagonist has a romantic relationship with her.
But along the way, he sleeps with other girls.
And I have a bad feeling that at the end of the game he will lose everything.

This is a game where you have to watch what you say.
Therefore, I liked the first versions more, where there was a very inconvenient table of relations, and it was very difficult to track down the correct answer.

In short, the game is unique.
I do not know of any other such.
In general, it amazes me how the author manages to trace all the threads of the relationship and the plot.

In my opinion, he does a great job.
ah yes, in real life you see random people fucking 24/7. so realistic. would be actually realistic if once you push a girl away you just dont, you know see her again. instead of walking on half the town mid session

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
IRL you see lots of people kissing, holding hands, touching all over, when you are not.
That is in itself unspoken incentive to go get some for yourself.
This game actually shrinks the time it gets you
from yearning for a lover to actually getting with someone.
ah yes, in real life you see random people fucking 24/7. so realistic. would be actually realistic if once you push a girl away you just dont, you know see her again. instead of walking on half the town mid session

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Please be aware that there are a small number of outstanding bugs due mainly to variable typos and a small number of images incorrectly named - both on the last 3 days (102-104) - and HoneyGames is aware. Hopefully a patch or updated bug fixed version will be released soon.

Still working on the grammar.
Okay, thought about this. I won't upload the files themselves as that's HoneyGames call but don't see the harm in listing them to avoid the complaints that may otherwise happen. They would have been included but he didn't want to delay the release any longer.

"02 day 102.rpy" - Line 1611: x "temporary version ends here" -> left in the release version
"02 day 103.rpy" - Lines 1112 & 1453: "scene 06 back 59 63" -> "scene 06 back 59 67"
"02 day 103.rpy" - Line 1523: "scene 06 59y 37y" -> "scene 06 59y 67y"
"02 day 103.rpy" - Line 1776: "scene 01 34sor" -> "scene 01 34 02sor"
"02 day 104.rpy" - Line 815: "$ zoeyevetteevent = 4" -> "$ zoeyvetteevent = 4"
"02 day 104.rpy" - Line 819: "$ zoeyevetteevent = 3" -> "$ zoeyvetteevent = 3"
"02 day 104.rpy" - Line 1352: "So they are continuing to date?" if yeameigirl == 2 or yanmeigirl == 3: -> "So they are continuing to date?" if yanmeigirl == 2 or yanmeigirl == 3:
"02 day 104.rpy" - Line 1433: "$ yanmeyfuck -= 5" -> "$ yanmeifuck -= 5"
"02 day 104.rpy" - Line 2046: "$ hanna" -> unknown?
-> don't know what it's supposed to be, so replace the space at the beginning of the line with a #
"02 day 104.rpy" - Line 2279: "jump pusher" -> "jump day10407push"
"s 39 harleysex.rpy" - Line 298: "You said it right, it's starting...I hope you're ready.":
-> animation shown whilst this menu option is displayed (and the alternative on Line 302) seems to be missing the last image
"s 58 akissasex.rpy" - Line 377: "if akissa == 6:" -> "akissasexbrutal == 6:"
"s 58 akissasex.rpy" - Line 423: "if akissabrutalsex >= 5:" -> "akissasexbrutal >= 5:"
"Z Definir Variables 39 Harley-V1.rpy": "default harleyfuck = 0" needs to be added

I'm sure you'll agree that this time around there are far fewer bugs. There may be the odd one here and there as testers don't necessarily cover all paths & options.

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Legends say that most people supposedly have a sex life. And some even fuck 24/7.

And he works as a photographer in a small town.
Most of the people he meets are people from his field of work and girls from the local club, which he often visits.

I can hardly imagine how he can completely avoid them.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I do not consider these as NTR, some of it is consensual and some of is more cheating then anything else.
But that's not a problem, this game is definitely not for everyone. People you like get fucked by people you might not like.
People you like might already have a BF and a girl you like might cheat on you.
Consensual from MC's side but those scenes were forced to players. no option to stop kirsten to blow a stranger. no option to reject DP at the end.

talking about consent, your girlfriend gets licked by someone twice and blows someone without your permission. how is it consensual? she was supposed to bring bro's wife closer to MC but instead she made her blow 2 random strangers. in 2nd case you may say MC didn't pick up her call but that doesn't mean she will call an another man.

I do not classify this game as NTR. I would say this game is realistic. Girls have Boyfriends and husbands and guess what BF and husbands do...

Some woman have sex with lots of guys including you. Some girls can become your GF and does not cheat on you, unless they find out you cheated on them.

etc. etc. It's not for everyone, that's for sure, by I do not see it as NTR.
let's say i am having relationship with a girl in one playthrough. why do you think i would want to see the other potential romantic interests getting fucked?

Suppose there's a slut i am banging. why would i want to see the same slut banged by someone else?

Why would i like to see the girl i am sexually interested in getting fucked by others? you want us to know that she fucked the whole city? okay. A text would have been great. why to invest time in such contents when this is not an NTR game?

Reactions: ilikelitlegirl

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I see a lot of discussion here. I answer randomly.

I live in Milan. When I go out I often see the same people because I frequent a "tour", I frequent certil local where certain people go. Of course I could make sure that some girls are avoidable, if a person does not want to have anything to do with them, but at that point there would be two solutions:
1 - I run the day and skip the events, consequence: in 5 minutes you finish a week (moreover many girls are useful to open other storylines and path)
2 - I create variables and alternatives so that you always have something to do. consequence: version 1.6 will be released in 2024.
The game is created to give life to different storylines, many of these storylines cross and interact with each other, totally excluding some characters because you dislike them would probably cut you off from many other things. (However, if you do not have the slightest interest in certain characters often their content is skipped).

In NCC it's not about NTR. simply to create a somewhat realistic world I did this crazy thing: girls have sex and not just with you. Unbelievable. totally unexpected. I think it's already full of games where dozens of beautiful girls and women fall in love with the MC, no matter how ugly and stupid he is (but with a big, huge cock). And often to make them fall in love with you you just have to, inadvertently, show them your big huge cock.
Unfortunately in real life if you try to inadvertently show your cock to a girl, even if you have a 15inchh, 90 percent of the time you get sued for harassment. I know: life is hard and unfair.

So, since there are already many games that satisfy your desire to be the only fuckable man in the world (and with a big, huge cock) I don't see why I should have to play a game like that. I would find it boring and uninspiring.

Then, if in your game you are mistreated and betrayed by every girl, and every woman fucks some other man rather than you... well, maybe you did something wrong. I don't remember the number exactly but you can have sex with about 20 women in 15 weeks, that doesn't seem like such a depressing result.
Regarding the Kirten and Maud pathways. Now that I'm redoing a lot of renders I will probably make some changes, especially to the first party, the one where MC cum quickly as soon as Luana touches it. In fact that event is a bit too exaggerated. I already know how to do it and how to make it affect different storylines in different ways.
So when the game will be in final version (before the season finale) I will suggest to everyone to make a game starting from scratch. there will be many different things and I think it can be very interesting and very satisfying. This will not make the old save unusable, you can still continue from where you came, but it will certainly make the game more fun in several ways

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I can only play the game in a couple of days.
Who has already played, is there content with Nadia in the new update?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes