P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
yup more and more happenings...if i screen shot them all id fill up the site LOL View attachment 1100563
I bug checked & helped fix a lot of the update - but some images and links to them were changed after the days were created and older ones replaced so I didn't check or have time to check those. So you'll have to rely on HoneyGames there are he knows which images are used where.

Alternatively, look at the code when you come across a screen like that one and see if you can spot which one it should be - it may help him.

For example, with that image I just searched the *.rpy files with Notepad++ for "fired from paradise club" and in Day 88 (02 day 88.rpy) just before that line it calls up:

Line 338: scene 08 10

Checked the "images\08 BEACH" folder and "08 10" no longer exists - so it looks like it should be one of: "08 10b.jpg", "08 10back.jpg", "08 10n.jpg" or "08 10y.jpg"

My guess would be "08 10b.jpg" which is neutral but like other image changes he could have intended to use one or more of them depending upon the MC/character relationship/responses - but it hasn't been implemented yet. I would think a start with "08 10b.jpg" before the menu choices followed by "08 10n.jpg" for the first one (-15 pts) and "08 10y.jpg" for the second (+5). Thoughts HoneyGames ?

My playthroughs don't go that far back so I can't really check.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
You will have a chance to help Melissa (if you don't, someone else will if her trust stat isn't high enough).

About the screenshots I agree and I am working with Alfius to solve the problem. Unfortunately this update has been very busy and I have been neglecting that side of the game. I hope Alfius will continue to help me.
The "old style" sex scenes are a bit complicated and in some cases you can't reach 100 until something is unlocked.
I'm working on the render to redo almost all the scenes (with animations) and with a different point system. (Like Akissa Scene, but I'll explain it later)
Thanks for your response bud. It's really great that we (as MC) can actually help the girl out, without some altered motives. It will be good for her story-arc, that somehow she manages to pull herself together back from the whole shitshow that's happened to her (even if she need help from the side in MC or someone else). IMO it will be a good redemption-ish story for her (as long as she didn't fuck it up in the process).
And about the rel. screen - yea... it needs some work, don't get me wrong, I understand like no one how tiresome, annoying, and time-consuming to code stuff like that can be (been apps, sites dev myself), and with this update and next one (with I presume with the coding on that one) is not the easiest and prioritized thing to implement. Still, it's a good thing that this stuff is worked on and improving. As I suggested a simple box with rel stat of character (and potentially a "success %" in lewd scenes will be enough). In the end, we all want to enjoy the story and hot scenes (like the one with Zoi (btw nice touch changing approach with her from "spam hard fuck" to more "affectionate" )) while been as efficient with the characters as possible.
Wish you a good day sir (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HoneyGames

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
HoneyGames , i like this update despite what others say. It has plenty of content , nice new scenes (harley and patricia/kesha ones in particular are hot) , despite you did my waifu mikaela wrong ( this is pure subjective cause i wanted new scenes with her :) ) . This update felt more important than others , some choices can be felt very fast (neglecting meadow for exemple or giving the interview to patricia regarding kristinitza) and the build up for the party is very interesting (i am fearfull of my choices cause i think this will be a big revenge for my horndog character).
Good job , keep up the good work , take your time to wrap up the game as you like (not like some trolls here want). And most importantly make your game after finish available to be bought for us non-patreons that still want to reward your great effort!

Reactions: Ceesko and Pyrrical

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
I bug checked & helped fix a lot of the update - but some images and links to them were changed after the days were created and older ones replaced so I didn't check or have time to check those. So you'll have to rely on HoneyGames there are he knows which images are used where.

Alternatively, look at the code when you come across a screen like that one and see if you can spot which one it should be - it may help him.

For example, with that image I just searched the *.rpy files with Notepad++ for "fired from paradise club" and in Day 88 (02 day 88.rpy) just before that line it calls up:

Line 338: scene 08 10

Checked the "images\08 BEACH" folder and "08 10" no longer exists - so it looks like it should be one of: "08 10b.jpg", "08 10back.jpg", "08 10n.jpg" or "08 10y.jpg"

My guess would be "08 10b.jpg" which is neutral but like other image changes he could have intended to use one or more of them depending upon the MC/character relationship/responses - but it hasn't been implemented yet. I would think a start with "08 10b.jpg" before the menu choices followed by "08 10n.jpg" for the first one (-15 pts) and "08 10y.jpg" for the second (+5). Thoughts HoneyGames ?

My playthroughs don't go that far back so I can't really check.
i dunno how to do all that stuff....way above my knowledge...i seen posts somewhere within the threads here people talking about grey screens (at the time reading the posts i havent yet experienced it)and so when it happened my posts are more or less wondering if these grey screens are what they were referring to OR if it was the usual grey error screens from crashes,etc
anyways the grey screens ive been getting although sort of annoying doesnt really bother me that much so long as my game aint crashing,etc then im good

ben_kenobi

Aug 1, 2019
"s 58 akissasex.rpy" - Line 426: "if akissabrutalsex >= 5:" -> "akissasexbrutal >= 5:"
That one seems to be Line 423. I guess anyone can figure it out by themselves when they have a look but just in case you wanna change it.. Anyway, thx a lot for those fixes!

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
for me right now main problem i forget my saved hahaha i had like 15 page save.but even once played at january or febaraary i done all my trying game around novmaber so i forget where i save which routes :D im consider maybe play from start again but i wana new updates first hahaha

i seen few change inside 1.4 time zone at.
and lol i lughed hard only seen riley sceen at 1.4 riley said 6 month didnt sex now turn it 14 month hahaha honey added time real life in game becouse of his delay riley didnt get any poor girl :D

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
That one seems to be Line 423. I guess anyone can figure it out by themselves when they have a look but just in case you wanna change it.. Anyway, thx a lot for those fixes!
Yeah - it was Line 423 :(. Corrected the original post - thx :)

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Just so its said: One of the games with the most dense atmosphere and lifelike environments.
Im not even aware of how many different paths there are.
Generally very good work.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
If you consider what else is to come in 3 (!?!) Updates, a real playthrough is only worthwhile after the bugfixed 1.8 version.
A bit of a shame that nothing happened to the general favorites Tatianna, Rebecca & Rain in this update. But otherwise it was a solid update, there have been worse ones.
This question may be difficult to answer but: Dear HoneyGames, when is the release of the 1.8 update and the end of the game planned (if everything runs normally)? 6-9 months?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
If you consider what else is to come in 3 (!?!) Updates, a real playthrough is only worthwhile after the bugfixed 1.8 version.
A bit of a shame that nothing happened to the general favorites Tatianna, Rebecca & Rain in this update. But otherwise it was a solid update, there have been worse ones.
This question may be difficult to answer but: Dear HoneyGames, when is the release of the 1.8 update and the end of the game planned (if everything runs normally)? 6-9 months?
Rain gets a new movie though with pink.....

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes