nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.
Per numerous request, I am starting with MoCompressed versions with Compressed versions following.

(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
New Coral City [v1.5]-NCC-1.5-pc-Compressed
Original 3.2 Gigs
crunched 827 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
I used YACs Medium Quality setting for this crunch. (Smaller files = lower image quality)
New Coral City [v1.5]-NCC-1.5-pc-MoCompressed
Original 3.2 Gigs
crunched 516 Megs - - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: HoneyGames
Prequel: Follower

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.0]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
do i have to play the prequel first or it's safe to start without playing it? i heard the first game is buggy so yeah

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
New Coral City [v1.5] HoneyGames

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.21 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 488 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 471 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game just goes .. and goes .. there are no snags ... just decisions.
Try a run alone, open minded, see if this game guided run through babes grows on you.
It is one acquired taste ... see where it hits the spot 4 you.
is this game any good? old reviews didn't give me any confidence but what about today's version?
Is there any walkthrough in game mode?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nothing you are saying here is NTR, from my understanding.

My understanding of NTR: Your current love interest start having sex with a rival due to cheating/blackmail/corruption etc. causing the player to become jealous.

So first of, nothing in Follower was NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't playes NCC yet but I've played follower so I'll just say it did have NTR.
1)Kirsten gave blowjob to a random guy through gloryhole(with MC's permission but we players didn't have any say about it. I consider it as unavoidable sharing which is like NTR for many NTR haters)
2)she got herself licked by that waiter without MC's permission twice. what's worse is she made brother's wife blow him too.
3)2nd time in gloryhole she blew a random guy with brother's wife. she knew that guy isn't MC still she did it.

if above instances aren't NTR then I don't know what is.

If i had the chance i would have ditched that bitch in the middle of the game. I was happy to finally get rid of that bitch at the end.

there was an unavoidable rape scene with kirsten's roommate where that fuckface fucks her without consent after she was drunk and passed out.

If i remember correctly there was a DP scene with brother's wife's friend. I mean she's not a love interest but not everyone is a fan of DP. either give is an option to not share her or give us an option to just simply leave and not have sex.

I really liked the renders of this game but those unavoidable things in follower made me think this game is similar and here people are fucking around and MC have to see them going at it. People have sex but do we really need to see them having sex? sometimes voyuerism acts as camouflage NTR. why to watch these girls having sex when MC is sexually interested in those girls?

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Hey from browsing the thread am I right in assuming:
1)There's some unavoiable NTR going through the plot

2)You can't have all the girls in one playthrough and you won't know when you'll see them in another characters plot so you're likely to get surprise NTR if you don't plan ahead and take the surprise out

3)You can't really choose what happens all that often with girls until later(it's also usually a bit out of the blue) so you're forced to tolerate unlikeable situations(If they don't fall into your kink) related to the above
?
If so then hard pass for myself. All the best for people who enjoy NTR(Those who don't try to relentlessly shoehorn it into games which don't need it) but being forced to watch it happen, or even knowing it happens, ruins the experience entirely and immediately for me(I get pissed off and shadowbox for 5 minutes which is healthy but also not? lol)

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
is this game calling ntr is hard.
its more like hardcockold /softcockold
humulation mix up it
ofc unless u meet with bug and some bad choose asholke douch play route at wont seen much

not real ntr
all who cheating u an example lot of girl can be involve with david but other then melisa u wonr see any so not ntr
so even he fuck asley or other before mc still no sceen
so no real ntr as my knowlange

cockold route is diffrent

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
If I l'll ever do a VN, I will insert unexpected and unavoidable NTR just to piss off snowflakes for the lulz.

HG is the author, this is his story, the tags are there to let you decide. Do the same people complain about books and films in the same way, because they have plots that go differently than they would have done? Like, complain about zombie in a horror film named "Living deads" or anal scenes in "All the holes of the depraved princess"?
Just enjoy the fiction, you are not the MC, your dick is not 30cm as his, they are not cheating on you, your fragile feelings are safe. Just fap or skip the game, easy.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes