defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Oh.. well.. shit dude..
I honestly hope you can find your way to enjoy the game without being so... irritated.. for a game.
Sure I'm enjoying the story right now!
but there are technical issue...
you agreed to me in the point related to renaming saves and this is a technical advice...
But what do you thing about the points of the story line?
.. and what about the numbers of characters?

I think that the story would be much more enjoyable if the game was splitted in about 4 episode.

Reactions: TomWant Badass

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Sure I'm enjoying the story right now!
but there are technical issue...
you agreed to me in the point related to renaming saves and this is a technical advice...
But what do you thing about the points of the story line?
.. and what about the numbers of characters?

I think that the story would be much more enjoyable if the game was splitted in about 4 episode.
Honestly, I really like the game how it is.
I enjoy the pace of the story, like an slice of life, everyday learning somethig new... maybe you find it uneventful, but with all the "juggle" of variables that is happening under the hood I am already in awe, I dont need more.

And I find the number of female characters to be realistic in some way. In my field of work I am constatly knowing new peoples, a lot of them womens, so I gues the life of the photographers may be something similar...
I like this side of the game.. its a gamified take of the life of a photographer, you dont need to go after all the dames, you need to choose, and some dames habe good drama in their lifes and other not so much.. I dont know, I like it the way it is..

On the splitting.. it may be a hell of coding to make it episodic, but its not my field of expertice =/

Reactions: KiraJames

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Don't feed the troll, all he ever does is troll this thread trying to get the game he wants
I'm used to being called troll ... but as you said I'd like to make game better... because actually it is not perfect as the dev said.
This is an interactive game so for sure there will be a path for me...
There won't be a total rebuild, I'll simply be making "adjustments".
I already understood that
The fact that when the MC is not present nothing happens is false.
For example, Ashley and Tatianna talk to each other a lot and your behavior with Ashley influences Tatianna's opinion of you.
Same with Yanmei and Luana.
yes but this is not what I'm saying..
When I play a game I want explore all plots.. I have explored a lot of plots... at least there are 4 different plots.
I know how to play your game thanks to the walkthrough I have found thanks to Twinty
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-5-honeygames.28118/post-4555358
He have done a great job and it is a good start for make a real Walkthrough-mod
I really suggest to all users to use this guide to understand well the game.
And for many other characters (one of the things I'm going to do is to optimize David's path and behavior because, it's true, some characters have been a little bit neglected. Same for Harley, who is connected to both Michelle and Melissa... and Valentina. Her path will have some small changes)
when I talk about scenes "at the meantime" it would be great to see scenes where Anthony is not present ...
It would be very interesting to know what Michelle does while Anthony chooses to go with Ashley .. or to know who is fucking Yanmei or Melissa or other girls ... this would be great to add scenes related with the girls.. to understand better some of the girls...
this would make the story less monotonous
for example, the fact that a professional photographer spies on David and Melissa is a thing that only a loser can do...
but spieing is required for get a part of the plot...
I'm not a loser and I will never spy on them... at the first play
Also, if you neglect some girls they will look for another man (for example yanmei or Luana) while the ones you can have a relationship with will start to suspect you (like Yvette or Ashley). Michelle's path depends on how much time you devote to her and she can be a simple sex buddy or become a girlfriend (and this leads to variations in her reactions to certain paths).
I do not neglect anything
maybe you keep misunderstanding what I'm trying to say
The game is yours and it is good... but the story is written in the first person ... this makes the story unattractive ... because the player suffers what the other characters have prepared for him ... it would be much better to prepare the reader of the story:
example 1: at the meantime Yoshi becomes jealous of how he was treated and hacking our hero's bank account
or Example 2:
at the meantime
while Anthony goes to fuck with Ashley, Tatiana Connor and the black guy (no remember the name) they have a threesome
(swap Tatiana get lost because the MC is a loser ;)

Then: if there are some characters that don't interest you: I'm sorry, but it's not my problem, it seems to me that usually the characters that interest you the most are the ones that you can't have (and once you have them they don't interest you anymore, so whatever the character was in the end is not important. There were a lot of people mainly interested in Riley or Melissa... now that scenes happened with them the two girls are no longer interesting).
don't be sorry for me... because if the game is well written I will find my way to play and I will able to full fill my expectactions
I'm sure that the game will have the path that I like... but I'm afraid to have to start from the beginning again... maybe is better to wait the end???

I will say one thing though. This is a long game, with many variables and I believe that a final judgment can only be made when it is truly finished. By the time it will be finished I hope to have fixed some technical problems like too many characters in the GUI and the names of the saves.
In the meantime I hope you enjoy the journey.
yes the game is long and that's why I'm trying to help ... I'm afraid that from here to the end there will still be many adjustments that involve and change the opening parts of the story ... because the story is full of confusion caused by the number excessive of characters who keep appearing out of nowhere...

Anyway... we will see... and I hope to be wrong... but after more than 100 days the story is still in a starting phase
Anthony is still the same asshole that was in Follower... Kristen is inside his mind... he still doesn't know what to do whether to go left or right or north or south.. he looks like a flag in the wind..

I really suggest to split this episode before the disaster... bc you do not have a lot of supporters...
and for sure I'm not the only one that complain about the technical issue...

PS: in my copy of the game there are lot of missing renders like this
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 02.10.26.png

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
there are blank screen renders also where the MC meets Tatiana with Connor and a black guy...
I'm looking for the swap Tatiana path... and this requires the walkthrough that helps a lot... because this game has a lot of hidden paths that are not so easily to achieve

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Ugh looks like we wont be getting any of my preferred women naked. Looks like its just gonna be about causing trouble I reckon

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Some requests for next updates (if possible, of course):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And my list of girls (TOP 15):

1 - Akissa :love:
2 - Keesha :love:
3 - Luana
4 - Riley
5 - Rain
6 - Melissa
7 - Rebecca
8 - Yanmei
9 - Zoey
10 - Michelle
11 - Yvette
12 - Madelyne
13 - Tatianna
14 - Vanessa
15 - The brunette actress that fucks with the director Bernie (forgot her name lol)

Honorable mentions: Catherine, Regina, Adele, Martina (can be in Top 15 if she comes back), Andrea.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I have to admit that I quickly lost interest in Meadow in the game. She also has an egg scare face. Although you have to say she was the first character the MC had sex with if I remember correctly.
Not suprising, Meadow has the worst scenes in the game and no matter what combinations you choose with her during sex (hard or passionate) she will never reach 95% fulfilled. Always caps at 90%. I loved pissing her off last update promising I will go home with her 2 times in a row and never did. Lol.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I like Meadow as a character. I mean, she doesn't do anything grong to the MC, I guess she really see the MC has a friend/fuckbudy, I like the fact that you can drink and chat before the sex, that mechanic make their relationship unique...
I dont see her as a love interest xD, but I dont mind have her as a friend.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Not suprising, Meadow has the worst scenes in the game and no matter what combinations you choose with her during sex (hard or passionate) she will never reach 95% fulfilled. Always caps at 90%. I loved pissing her off last update promising I will go home with her 2 times in a row and never did. Lol.
Her will be one of the first scenes I will redo. There are several scenes that I want to tweak to make them better. Definitely the main girls (Yvette, Ashley, Zoe, Michelle) probably Yanmei, Luana... we'll see.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Her will be one of the first scenes I will redo. There are several scenes that I want to tweak to make them better. Definitely the main girls (Yvette, Ashley, Zoe, Michelle) probably Yanmei, Luana... we'll see.
HoneyDude, no offense, but can You halt addition of new girls (at least, for a time), and add content for girls, that already exist in a game?

Reactions: kontlo00

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
I played version 1.5. I was accurate with the answers. On my screen i get this message ( Voiceover save your files) So i saved my files! And the game don't start any more. Whats going wrong in this version?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes