EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Is a WALKTHROUGH MOD possible for the game? There are people like me who do not speak English well. We have difficulty making choices in dialogues.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Is a WALKTHROUGH MOD possible for the game? There are people like me who do not speak English well. We have difficulty making choices in dialogues.
Then why ask for a walkthrough mod and not for a language mod? Besides if you want a good piece of advice , simply use the relationship info on top and see how the choices affect the relationship. Not much more than that would be possible atm

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Then why ask for a walkthrough mod and not for a language mod? Besides if you want a good piece of advice , simply use the relationship info on top and see how the choices affect the relationship. Not much more than that would be possible atm
Relationships showing how the option we chose affects? I remember.

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
can anyone explain to me the logic in how the relationships are ordered in the UI? Its not alphabetical, its not by when you met them, and its not by relationship #. seriously fucking annoying having to hover over 50 different pictures to find the person I'm talking to.

Am I stupid or is it really as unintuitive as it seems?

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
can anyone explain to me the logic in how the relationships are ordered in the UI? Its not alphabetical, its not by when you met them, and its not by relationship #. seriously fucking annoying having to hover over 50 different pictures to find the person I'm talking to.

Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Guilty as charged!

Three points.

1) There is actually a new version of the character stats that I still need to give to HG to update. (My fault, not HG)
2) HG has character numbers, that he uses for his characters and the stat screen at one stage mimics that. I think that relates to the order the characters appears in the game, from the Follower to NCC. Regardless I can make it alphabetic.
3) The new version actually have some filter functionality. It's still a WIP but should be usable once released.

I will release a patch on this in the next few days.

PS. No excuse, but I had a rough couple of months. That's why I have been neglecting my F95 projects.
For those that are interested. I have completed the first week of the Sexduction Renpy conversion and are busy testing.
A version of that will be released by the end of the week.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Guilty as charged!

Three points.

1) There is actually a new version of the character stats that I still need to give to HG to update. (My fault, not HG)
2) HG has character numbers, that he uses for his characters and the stat screen at one stage mimics that. I think that relates to the order the characters appears in the game, from the Follower to NCC. Regardless I can make it alphabetic.
3) The new version actually have some filter functionality. It's still a WIP but should be usable once released.

PS. No excuse, but I had a rough couple of months. That's why I have been neglecting my F95 projects.
For those that are interested. I have completed the first week of the Sexduction Renpy conversion and are busy testing.
Tbf I wasn't calling you out, in my opinion you've done a excellent job, no complaints mate.
Just figured if anyone was going to answer this it should be you :)

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
Guilty as charged!

Three points.

An alphabetical character list would be awesome and save so much time.

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
An alphabetical character list would be awesome and save so much time.
And sheets by gender, sexual orientation, yearly income, age, relationship status, faith, ethnic background and educational level! But You got, what You got, mate!)

P.S. I've forgot groops by Zodiac simbol!

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes