HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Going to release week 1 this week. It will be a bit rough in terms of features, but will be playable until the end week 1.
I think the subsequent weeks will be much smoother. Will build in extra features whith the release of Week 2.
Damn. Alfius : Saxduction is a mess...
I'm glad you were willing to put in the effort to untangle that mess.
Unfortunately, when I made that game I had a lot of ideas and no idea how to implement them.

Snake Thompson is even worse... but I'd like to make a remake of Snake... totally changing the structure and making it a visual novel. I have9 many ideas and notes about it

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Small update.
In these days I've been at my parent's home for Easter holidays, however I continued to work (although not very fast) on the code. Tomorrow I won't be able to work and on Saturday I will return to my house. At the beginning of next week I will give the files of the last day to my bugfixers.
In these days I've been able to proceed with the renders, preparing some things of 1.6 and redoing some renders of old scenes (all things that I will implement in 1.6...)
I've redone Harley's scene in the club bathroom (also the mechanique of the scene will be different), all the events with Michelle at the cinema. and I've re-rendered some of the scenes of some of the main girls of the game (they are much much better now... and I hope also more funny) and they will influence the "global" personality of the MC.
I'm also rendering the Maud parties... and there will also be some different options (yes, you might not c*m right away when Luana arrives during the first Maud Party...)

in the attachments you can find a couple of previews...

mepic_86

Mar 14, 2018
HoneyGames
HG Thanks for the game and keep up your good work. it's getting really awesome with these new renders.
I have played this game from the beginning updates and I remember back then "Martina" was one of the main girls and she was one of the most favorite characters even in your patreon voting too but I don't know why you changed her story somehow and now she's just some supporting character.
I also remember you saying about two paths for her which one was this domination path and the other one was more romance or girlfriend path but now some less favorite girls has 2 paths and more screen times than her.
Although I know your have the best plans for your characters but, she's one of the best looking girls so please don't forget her and give her more screen time than this.
she has all the visual characteristics to rise and become one of the most favorable girls again.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Going to release week 1 this week. It will be a bit rough in terms of features, but will be playable until the end week 1.
I think the subsequent weeks will be much smoother. Will build in extra features whith the release of Week 2.
It will be strange to play SEXDUCTION. After playing NCC we all know what a loser, liar & poser Gary is and now he is the MC?

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

Small update.
In these days I've been at my parent's home for Easter holidays, however I continued to work (although not very fast) on the code. Tomorrow I won't be able to work and on Saturday I will return to my house. At the beginning of next week I will give the files of the last day to my bugfixers.
In these days I've been able to proceed with the renders, preparing some things of 1.6 and redoing some renders of old scenes (all things that I will implement in 1.6...)
I've redone Harley's scene in the club bathroom (also the mechanique of the scene will be different), all the events with Michelle at the cinema. and I've re-rendered some of the scenes of some of the main girls of the game (they are much much better now... and I hope also more funny) and they will influence the "global" personality of the MC.
I'm also rendering the Maud parties... and there will also be some different options (yes, you might not c*m right away when Luana arrives during the first Maud Party...)

in the attachments you can find a couple of previews...
Damn, the difference between these renders and the original ones is like night and day. They definitely push the quality of the game to the next level! Can‘t wait to see when all the old content is replaced.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
HoneyGames
HG Thanks for the game and keep up your good work. it's getting really awesome with these new renders.
I have played this game from the beginning updates and I remember back then "Martina" was one of the main girls and she was one of the most favorite characters even in your patreon voting too but I don't know why you changed her story somehow and now she's just some supporting character.
I also remember you saying about two paths for her which one was this domination path and the other one was more romance or girlfriend path but now some less favorite girls has 2 paths and more screen times than her.
Although I know your have the best plans for your characters but, she's one of the best looking girls so please don't forget her and give her more screen time than this.
she has all the visual characteristics to rise and become one of the most favorable girls again.
Martina has several scenes (actually, mostly in the domination path: Bj at Elita bathroom, Sex in the changing room, Maudparty and sex at the Sauna). Girlfriend path is deliberately diluted. She is not the kind of character you will be able to fall in love with. You can spoil her and she'll stay with you out of interest... or you can dominate her and she'll stay with you because of her "dark side"... if you were expecting a classic "love story" I'm sorry to disappoint you. There are other girls who are more suited to have this path, others are more suited to other kind of relationship, as you know I try to differentiate the girls in the game.
I know some girls have been a bit neglected, maybe I've gone too far with the characters. I hope that when the game is finished I'll be able to give depth to each of the girls, even those that I've neglected a bit (i.e. a few more events for Meadow, Harley, Yanmei maybe...).
The new PC allows me to make many more renders and make them better so I have more freedom to create even the events where you invite the girls.
Before it used to take me 3 hours to make two renders of Yvette on the couch. Now in 3 I render 10 images like Katana at home before sex. These are all adjustments I want to make to the game, I'm going to try to get them done and done without wasting time...I don't want to delay the new releases too much

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I liked the sandbox system and the gameplay in season 1, also the mini game during the sex. But the story and the characters are much better in NCC.
I like sandbox if it's created as true sandbox and have reasonable clues of what to do and where to go. All events optional and we roam around discovering them, picking those we want and avoiding those we dont want. But sandbox kinetic novel?! WTF? I see no purpose there. Just make it illustrated book, as it is, and don't "harass" players to unnecessary wonder and click around.
As for NCC, despite some of it flaws, one of the best games out here...

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes