Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think new update next month
I think so too, unfortunately. But I will cancel my Patreon subscription at the end of April. Then I just have to wait 2-3 days longer until the 1.55 update is available here. And until the 1.6 update will surely take another 2-3 months. :(

Reactions: luisar018

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
the dev said something about closing the game at 1.8
any high patreon privy to whether there will be scenes with the missing girls ?
you know tatiana, iri, andrea, elsa , vaness etc...

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

I know, it's taking me longer than expected, but as mentioned this release, while only one day, it's very big.

Just so you understand. Each day of play usually (in recent releases) has about 2000 lines of code. (Plus any events from when you go to some girl's house).

The Sunday night event has code that will be between 20,000 and 30,000 lines.
I'm doing this as fast as I can, anyone who has been following me for any length of time knows I'm not a milkman. You know how much I care about this game and how happy I am with how it's going.
The plots have come to a very important point. it's all very complex to not make mistakes, but it's extremely rewarding.

(In the meantime, I'm not wasting time, and as promised I'm moving forward with various Rerenders)

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The problem is not the time. The problem is he said the next update will be out in 4/5 days. You can look it up in this thread. He always gives this ridiculous estimate. 4/5 days is 4/5 monthes
I was very surprised. In a PATREON post in late March - early April he said (pretty sure April 8-9). Basically, I can understand if (especially in Corona times) other things are more important but miscalculate so much time? Or did he mean April 8-9, 2022? Joking aside...
As already mentioned, I stopped paying at PATREON. Just doesn't make sense up to date. As bad as that sounds, it would currently be a waste of money.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Every 4-5 months 1 update ... do not complain that there are too few subscriptions
Most games have the same cicle of development. Some have a longer one. I don't think that is really the issue otherwise some very famous VNs would have no subscribers. Also this is a complex game and it's not the main daily job of the developer.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Most games have the same cicle of development. Some have a longer one. I don't think that is really the issue otherwise some very famous VNs would have no subscribers. Also this is a complex game and it's not the main daily job of the developer.
The problem is that he gives release dates and misses them by weeks. If you can‘t be sure you can release at a certain date, don‘t give a release date. Just provide updates on the progress so people can make their own estimates. Of course every developer can follow a different strategy, but repeatedly missing release dates leaves a bad taste.

Nonetheless it‘s still a good game and the developer seems committed to see it through. People just need to stop getting hyped up about the next release. If it‘s here it‘s here. If not then it‘s back to the waiting game. It‘s not like there aren‘t any other games one can enjoy in the meantime.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It‘s not like there aren‘t any other games one can enjoy in the meantime.
There used to be a bit more, now they are really few and far between.. best case scenario we see 2 good releases in a month, more often then not just 1.. there is obv a shitton of the really awful games you could rinse through but why bother?

The steep deline in output has finally gotten me to start playing "normal" pc games again, so it's not all bad :)

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018 and Burt

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
This is a excellent game, and he is a very good developer, but he is an extremely poor communicator, which is a shame. If he developed even 5% of his dev abilities into communication he would, and should have much more supporters on Patreon I might even consider re-patreonis-ing him (might)

I still think this is one of the best games on F95 after MR PINKCAKES stuff, but MPK scores big as he has immense quality and decent communication skills generally meets every deadline thus keeps most of his supporters. MPK not popular on here but he does not need to be.
If I hoped for something it would be a more professional attitude to Patreons from this developer, and he would really deserve many more supporters on Patreon. It would be hard for me to re-support him though as I was a Patreon of his for a long time but became increasingly unimpressed at his communication. Delays are part of development, but they need to be accurately communicated.

Anyone who really like this game should at the very least sub him $1

Its not a Language barrier he is Italian, I am Japanese so anything is possible.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes