yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Will Sofia appear in this game?
I thought when Vito molested Guenda in "Follower".
I'm gonna fucking his wife, Sofia. :LOL:
But the game ended suddenly.

Actually, "New Coral City" is a good game, but I prefer "Follower".
Because Anthony in "Follower" feels like he's growing up.
Whether it's social status. Whether it's a flirt.

Last edited:

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
ssssoooooooooo are we there yet ??????

I realy want to see my character murdered between all the girls :devilish::devilish::);)

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I can only suggest you one game with all of those paths and complicated relations !
that would be "Our red string"
but if you want to enjoy it like new coral you must play it without a walkthrough or mods :D
I honestly feel like this is a good thing in a game. I mean what are the actual chances of a guy being able to bag everyone in town before it blows up in their face. I'm completely fine with aiming for a few of the ladies per walkthrough. But that damn Ashley can go fuck herself. :D

Reactions: ROGPlayer

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
This game is truly one of the best, the amount of content is really good. I would pretty much put it in my top 5 considering the replayability of the game. My favourite characters are Irene, Kristine, katana and Andrea, hope I'm able to romance them especially Irene instead of dominating her.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Almost 3 weeks with no signs of life is a long time even for HG. But I think that there is little time for NCC due to his private life and work. Ultimately, we have to get used to the fact that there will probably only be a maximum of 3-4 updates per year, if at all.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes