Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
These are side stories and spin offs.
I think it could be an interesting way to develop some characters and situations and especially a way that allows me:
1 Do a few releases to make sure my patreons have something interesting from me while waiting for a big release. Because honestly I've tried the render requests, the wallpapers, the images... I haven't had much feedback.
2 it allows me to relax and be able to program simple games. it's something I can do after working for three days on a complex NCC event. Every NCC event is getting complex, that's why the releases are getting diluted. Because in between events I have to "recalibrate" my brain. This can be a way to keep working and offer you something. I hope my patreons will vote for it... but for now we are 21 to 9 for no.
I have a question for update 1.55... Will there be new sex scenes with girls we haven't sex before? No names... Just YES or NO ;)
I advocate the idea with the mini games. Even if I criticize your communication and Patreon policy, I think your work is great & I appreciate it. I've always liked the previous games.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I have a question for update 1.55... Will there be new sex scenes with girls we haven't sex before? No names... Just YES or NO ;)
I advocate the idea with the mini games. Even if I criticize your communication and Patreon policy, I think your work is great & I appreciate it. I've always liked the previous games.
Yeah. There will be sex scenes with girls you didn't had sex before. and new sex scene with girl you had sex before. I told you: there'll be a lot of things...

Don't worry. I know full well that communication is my weak side (first it was the renders and I'm fixing that, then the excessive bugs at the release and I'm fixing that... I hope to get better at communicating too).

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I can't understand anyone who is against HG's idea. These minigames do not affect NCC or are not in the main game. They are mini-episodes with new pictures and scenes. They also expand the New Coral City universe.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Personally I lean against the idea. These are points I think are problematic with the approach but I acknowledge that HG thinks he has the situation in hand and could do it without it having too much impact on NCC.

1. It would take away development time from NCC.
As I said, HG seems to be confident to develop the minigames to not impact the development of the main game. Still this is a fear I have if

2. It would leave him with even less free time.
HG states that it would take his mind off of things and make him relax inbetween working on NCC updates. I get where he is coming from here, but I think it is equally important to fully step away from work sometimes. Worst case scenario, he delays the NCC update in favour of a minigame, but the minigame is also delayed, making him stress out even more because he is unable to assign his workload correctly. Eventually resulting in him burning out.

3.HG is setting his sights on other content too early.
I can understand that NCC is coming to a close very soon and the devs mind drifts towards new content, new characters, new stories. At the same time this could lead to a drop in quality of NCC as he simply doesn‘t have the inspiration to complete NCC in a timely and high quality fashion.

These are the things I am concerned about when it comes to this idea. Of course I don‘t know how it looks in HGs mind so I might be totally wrong in my assumptions.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
No, maybe in the next update? (probably in 2025)
Bold statement towards a Dev that actually gives 2 fks about his supporters and not trying to milk but its funny how you werent backing me up over on Indecent Desires page as I raged about nothing but Beta Bitch updates when 90% of the fan base are only checking the news of update for Monique.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The saddest thing is that I would love to have these kinds of discussions on my patreon. I understand that my patreons then feel "neglected". But it is much easier for me to give information if there is a conversation, if there are questions that I can answer and through the answers give new information.

Talking about the risk of further delays on NCC because I take care of the sidestories, I understand the fear. it is also true that hypothetically if instead of staying 3 hours in front of the pc and not doing anything it would probably be a good idea, the problem is that I am a party boy, if I go out for three hours then I come home drunk and I don't work anymore.
There are various moments in which my brain needs to rest after having made a dialogue of the game and having considered every possible scenario variable. It happens that in that time I don't do anything or I do other things, I could very well in that time write something simple, a linear visual novel, with some path, that lasts only a few days of play and not more than a hundred days with 50+ characters. Handling 2/3 characters with even 3 paths each is very easy if you're doing it in a short story. Even crossing paths.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
The saddest thing is that I would love to have these kinds of discussions on my patreon. I understand that my patreons then feel "neglected". But it is much easier for me to give information if there is a conversation, if there are questions that I can answer and through the answers give new information.

Talking about the risk of further delays on NCC because I take care of the sidestories, I understand the fear. it is also true that hypothetically if instead of staying 3 hours in front of the pc and not doing anything it would probably be a good idea, the problem is that I am a party boy, if I go out for three hours then I come home drunk and I don't work anymore.
There are various moments in which my brain needs to rest after having made a dialogue of the game and having considered every possible scenario variable. It happens that in that time I don't do anything or I do other things, I could very well in that time write something simple, a linear visual novel, with some path, that lasts only a few days of play and not more than a hundred days with 50+ characters. Handling 2/3 characters with even 3 paths each is very easy if you're doing it in a short story. Even crossing paths.
Dont worry , HG , people wouldnt mind you delaying the big updates if they get mini chapters with some of our favorite girls. Afterall its better to have smaller updates more frequently than longer one with longer time between them.This way they wont feel "neglected" or ask when will next update be released.

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I honestly dont find any of the male characters likeable to play as. At least not while stil playing with the MC.
I habe the impression, playing through the eyes of the MC, that all other male characters are assholes.. (except Elsa's brother), so I at least dont habe any encouragement to play the side story.
This and the third point made by Construct:
3.HG is setting his sights on other content too early.
I can understand that NCC is coming to a close very soon and the devs mind drifts towards new content, new characters, new stories. At the same time this could lead to a drop in quality of NCC as he simply doesn‘t have the inspiration to complete NCC in a timely and high quality fashion.
I would like to finish this MC story before to shift to another point of view, but (all) this is just an opinion of a filthy pirate.
You do you ;).

Blernblern

Nov 19, 2018
I honestly dont find any of the male characters likeable to play as. At least not while stil playing with the MC.
I habe the impression, playing through the eyes of the MC, that all other male characters are assholes.. (except Elsa's brother), so I at least dont habe any encouragement to play the side story.
This and the third point made by Construct:

I would like to finish this MC story before to shift to another point of view, but (all) this is just an opinion of a filthy pirate.
You do you ;).
The way I've played, even though I've been friendly towards Elsa's brother I find him to be an insufferable asshole. Luke on the other hand I've been pretty friendly towards and he's a laid back guy even though we're eskimo brothers.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes