Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
is 1.55 will up on here?
I guess. But I think we have to wait 3-4 days longer after release on PATREON.
First of all, it is important that HG reports again, even if it is just a CURRENT HAVE NO TIME FOR NCC ...

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I know , big shame , because this game doesnt have much more content for the future (3 more updates if i recall) and that means they would be cramped and wont have time to shine. So is the curse in games with many characters

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
does anybody know the variable for martina to be nice. I went to total domination path and don't have any saves

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
does anybody know variable to trigger martinas week 10 restaurant date i i was on dom path and just want to see sex scene after restaurant

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Enjoy, or despair.. your choice ^^

Updates and Poll
Good news and an idea.
1.55 is almost ready and will be released as soon as possible, probably the first days of June.
It is a very substantial update, do not be fooled by the fact that it is "just a day", many things happen, very important and there are many new scenes.
The length of the code is comparable to that of a normal release so: forgive me for the delay but you'll see, it's worth it.
But that's not what I want to talk about today. Despite being the news that many of you have been waiting for.
I would like to give you much more and be able to give you new versions much faster, I have been thinking a lot in this period and have evaluated many different opportunities.
I also thought about releasing one day at a time, but it wouldn't be a good idea, at the first good opportunity you would probably play differently every single possibility regarding the girls you can invite out making the next updates of the week very boring
So I had an idea: I thought I might release monthly mini-games involving other NCC characters. Hold on, don't panic and don't think this will further delay the releases by a lot
Probably sure, I should take a couple of days to do the "mini-game" codes instead of progressing with the main story. but it's a couple of days a month.... each release, as you can see comes out every 3/4 months now... this will allow you to get new content, delve into backstories and have some extra fun.
since these are mini-games, lasting 2/3 days, the amount of "variables" to be used is minimal and the writing of the code will not be as complex as in NCC.
Examples of mini-games I could develop:
Elia (the male model) during the San Matthews fashion week
A short story about Terrence or Luke, a story involving some of the NCC girls who already have a relationship with him plus maybe a new character that can be included in the upcoming season 3 games.
After the scenes with some of the girls are available to MC in NCC I might create minigames about Connor and Tatianna or Vanessa and Richard or Leonard and Elsa.

I will open now a poll for Patreons where you can vote if you like the idea. after that, if you like the idea, I will make a poll where I propose some characters for the first minigame

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
I'm happy that the release is close...
But I dont know about that idea... I tried to be open minded wile reading it, but no..
"oh, maybe we can play as Martina or Michelle?" You can play as Elia, Terrence or Luke.. :poop:
I guess Honeygames want to test the water with the next game MC...
Well, its his game, hope he do what he think is the best for this game (y)

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Weather

Feb 27, 2019
Enjoy, or despair.. your choice ^^

Updates and Poll
Good news and an idea.
1.55 is almost ready and will be released as soon as possible, probably the first days of June.
It is a very substantial update, do not be fooled by the fact that it is "just a day", many things happen, very important and there are many new scenes.
The length of the code is comparable to that of a normal release so: forgive me for the delay but you'll see, it's worth it.
But that's not what I want to talk about today. Despite being the news that many of you have been waiting for.
I would like to give you much more and be able to give you new versions much faster, I have been thinking a lot in this period and have evaluated many different opportunities.
I also thought about releasing one day at a time, but it wouldn't be a good idea, at the first good opportunity you would probably play differently every single possibility regarding the girls you can invite out making the next updates of the week very boring
So I had an idea: I thought I might release monthly mini-games involving other NCC characters. Hold on, don't panic and don't think this will further delay the releases by a lot
Probably sure, I should take a couple of days to do the "mini-game" codes instead of progressing with the main story. but it's a couple of days a month.... each release, as you can see comes out every 3/4 months now... this will allow you to get new content, delve into backstories and have some extra fun.
since these are mini-games, lasting 2/3 days, the amount of "variables" to be used is minimal and the writing of the code will not be as complex as in NCC.
Examples of mini-games I could develop:
Elia (the male model) during the San Matthews fashion week
A short story about Terrence or Luke, a story involving some of the NCC girls who already have a relationship with him plus maybe a new character that can be included in the upcoming season 3 games.
After the scenes with some of the girls are available to MC in NCC I might create minigames about Connor and Tatianna or Vanessa and Richard or Leonard and Elsa.

I will open now a poll for Patreons where you can vote if you like the idea. after that, if you like the idea, I will make a poll where I propose some characters for the first minigame
Love the idea!

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I kind of don't understand. Are the mini-games integrated in the main game. Or are they separate published mini-games with no direct reference to NCC?

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I kind of don't understand. Are the mini-games integrated in the main game. Or are they separate published mini-games with no direct reference to NCC?
How I understood is about characters during the game in the timeline of mc, however, is a good question if it separates from the main game or is integrated into the main NCC.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The idea could be interesting. Maybe it would be better to unite all those mini-games in a single folder/game. Like, every new update is an added independent story, so the file remains one and you do not have many duplicates renpy engines etc for basically the same game.
So at the end you have two "main" games:
1) E:/science_stuff/NewCoralCity/ (the current game)
2) E:/science_stuff/NewCoralCitySideStories/ (sharing the same gallery, same persistent file, engine, menu graphics etc)

In the Side Stories you'll have a list-menu with the single titles you can play like:
1) An orgy day of summer
2) Models do it better
3) Never say anal
4) One more cock for the pretty lady

(better not to spoil who are the protagonists in each episode, in my opinion, the surprise effect will be better if the scenes are unexpected)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The idea is that they are connected to the main story but are independent.
I gave the example of helia in St. Matthews, which is an event that in the game has already been there, so whatever happens will not directly affect NCC. For example Elia in San Matthews could have sex with akissa, with Luana and maybe with a third girl (maybe even a fourth).
Same for Luke, it could be a minigame set in some day where he tries to seduce a rich milf, in the meantime he can see Luana. In the future it might be interesting to make one for connor (I won't do it until there are MC sex scenes with tatianna), or for richard (I won't do it until there are sex scenes with Vanessa).
The games will have a life of their own, but they can allow me to include new characters that might appear in future games and create some backstory for the future.
The way I see it, they shouldn't be too challenging. My first experiment on Renpy was called "the Date" and I used Mark and Astrid (it's a very simple game I had made to figure out how Renpy worked). I had it written and rendered in a day. Now I have a more powerful PC and I can easily render 3 sex scenes and various locations in 3 days while writing the code in a couple of days.
since there are not many paths and many characters it won't be as complex as doing a day of NCC

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
The idea is that they are connected to the main story but are independent.
I gave the example of helia in St. Matthews, which is an event that in the game has already been there, so whatever happens will not directly affect NCC. For example Elia in San Matthews could have sex with akissa, with Luana and maybe with a third girl (maybe even a fourth).
Same for Luke, it could be a minigame set in some day where he tries to seduce a rich milf, in the meantime he can see Luana. In the future it might be interesting to make one for connor (I won't do it until there are MC sex scenes with tatianna), or for richard (I won't do it until there are sex scenes with Vanessa).
The games will have a life of their own, but they can allow me to include new characters that might appear in future games and create some backstory for the future.
The way I see it, they shouldn't be too challenging. My first experiment on Renpy was called "the Date" and I used Mark and Astrid (it's a very simple game I had made to figure out how Renpy worked). I had it written and rendered in a day. Now I have a more powerful PC and I can easily render 3 sex scenes and various locations in 3 days while writing the code in a couple of days.
since there are not many paths and many characters it won't be as complex as doing a day of NCC
As long as these minigames are separate releases and not directly linked to NCC, I can live with them. Seems to be an interesting thing, especially when you finally want to see sex with Tatianna, Vanessa & Co., which is still going to take place at NCC.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
As long as these minigames are separate releases and not directly linked to NCC, I can live with them. Seems to be an interesting thing, especially when you finally want to see sex with Tatianna, Vanessa & Co., which is still going to take place at NCC.
These are side stories and spin offs.
I think it could be an interesting way to develop some characters and situations and especially a way that allows me:
1 Do a few releases to make sure my patreons have something interesting from me while waiting for a big release. Because honestly I've tried the render requests, the wallpapers, the images... I haven't had much feedback.
2 it allows me to relax and be able to program simple games. it's something I can do after working for three days on a complex NCC event. Every NCC event is getting complex, that's why the releases are getting diluted. Because in between events I have to "recalibrate" my brain. This can be a way to keep working and offer you something. I hope my patreons will vote for it... but for now we are 21 to 9 for no.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes