Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Some news about the progress of the game.
Unfortunately, there hasn't been much progress. Right now I'm doing a big dentist job and I'm not in great shape so as coding I haven't done anything. On the other hand I've been able to progress with several renders.
Fortunately some collaborators have done some things, especially for what concerns the GUI (the stats for the characters have been put in order and it will be more intuitive to access them) and the gallery (it will be possible to review the scenes after they will be unlocked. And will also be shown all the scenes that have not been unlocked)
I, as mentioned, rendered. I'm creating various secondary storylines that accompany the game from the beginning, through the implementation of "Vipstagram". In this way there will be more details about what is happening and there will be more secondary characters, quite irrelevant to the story, but they are characters who may appear in future games or may appear as cameos. (in the picture you can see some of Tatianna's colleagues) Also some characters that appear late in the game, will appear first on "Vipstagram" (for example the actors you see at the party, Kim that appear in the stories of various characters before becoming a character with whom you can interact). this will give a greater depth to the game, in some cases can make more "obvious" the connections between some characters .. and sometimes in the comments there may be surprises
I know a lot of people would prefer that I only go into "new events", but if you enjoy the game I ask you to have faith. I think I've always done things that have improved the game, even when it seemed like I was wasting my time.
I'll probably add several new scenes to the previous weeks as well. Small things, but I think, for example, Michelle's public wishes have been a bit overlooked. And certain situations were not taken full advantage of. Don't worry, I have a schedule and despite writing very little of the new code I'm pretty sure I can get it all done pretty quickly. (I've been taking a lot of notes and writing a lot of code over the past few months as I've been designing these improvements.)

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017

Some news about the progress of the game.
Unfortunately, there hasn't been much progress. Right now I'm doing a big dentist job and I'm not in great shape so as coding I haven't done anything. On the other hand I've been able to progress with several renders.
Fortunately some collaborators have done some things, especially for what concerns the GUI (the stats for the characters have been put in order and it will be more intuitive to access them) and the gallery (it will be possible to review the scenes after they will be unlocked. And will also be shown all the scenes that have not been unlocked)
I, as mentioned, rendered. I'm creating various secondary storylines that accompany the game from the beginning, through the implementation of "Vipstagram". In this way there will be more details about what is happening and there will be more secondary characters, quite irrelevant to the story, but they are characters who may appear in future games or may appear as cameos. (in the picture you can see some of Tatianna's colleagues) Also some characters that appear late in the game, will appear first on "Vipstagram" (for example the actors you see at the party, Kim that appear in the stories of various characters before becoming a character with whom you can interact). this will give a greater depth to the game, in some cases can make more "obvious" the connections between some characters .. and sometimes in the comments there may be surprises
I know a lot of people would prefer that I only go into "new events", but if you enjoy the game I ask you to have faith. I think I've always done things that have improved the game, even when it seemed like I was wasting my time.
I'll probably add several new scenes to the previous weeks as well. Small things, but I think, for example, Michelle's public wishes have been a bit overlooked. And certain situations were not taken full advantage of. Don't worry, I have a schedule and despite writing very little of the new code I'm pretty sure I can get it all done pretty quickly. (I've been taking a lot of notes and writing a lot of code over the past few months as I've been designing these improvements.)
HoneyGames hope u well soon,

the game become more complex and interesting on each update, good luck

Reactions: mitch44

kaziro

Oct 16, 2017
way so much complex which creating problem whatever u do some action turn some other way
need lot of fixing and lot of change but devoloper is busy and slow so no hope.
i like this game but i givwe up becouse of yearly get 2 update and problems goes biger and biger kill almost all my joy

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
way so much complex which creating problem whatever u do some action turn some other way
need lot of fixing and lot of change but devoloper is busy and slow so no hope.
i like this game but i givwe up becouse of yearly get 2 update and problems goes biger and biger kill almost all my joy
what fixing and change this game need?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
He doesn't know what he's talking about. Probably too complicated game for him. Ignore it.
I give HoneyGames credit for dealing with criticism. Even if NCC is my favorite game in this genre, I know that it is not perfect and that things can always be improved. The HG will also know and is therefore always open to (constructive) criticism.

Reactions: Lexkar83

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I give HoneyGames credit for dealing with criticism. Even if NCC is my favorite game in this genre, I know that it is not perfect and that things can always be improved. The HG will also know and is therefore always open to (constructive) criticism.
But in fact I was asking to understand.
I think I've fixed a lot of things: from translations, to improving renders (you'll see many of them in the next release.
Also the paths are pretty neat, there are still some imperfections but I'm working on it.
I wanted to understand what he was talking about (also because I don't seem to be lazy)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Pregnancy would create too many problems, it would become even more difficult to manage all the storylines. Already in the past there was a path in which Adele fired MC and eliminated it because it was too much.
the game is based on a storyline that is immutable, things that happen to the characters, that happen anyway, whatever you decide to do. For example Meadow blackmailing Bernie at the beginning or the end of the relationship between Adele and Gary. The amount of choices that could have a pregnancy is too great, then it must be multiplied to all the possible storylines of the other characters ... Not possible for this game

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes