somethinglowkey

Sep 5, 2020
Multi-mod update (resting my eyes from bleeding for a bit, so this post will make yours bleed): This requires explaining so bare with me a sec...or ignore this post entirely if you don't give a shit about the mod progression.

I know there are folks that want a "walkthrough" rather than a "guide" but that's obviously impossible as I can't presume the routes one wishes to take in a complex stat title. With that silliness out of the way, I thought maybe there is something I can do about it regarding specific complex conversations in the title. As a prologue, the way I've coded the guide so far is to always inform the character stat change first, as it's likely your most prioritized data (colored in blue). This has been the same method I've used from day1 with all my other pic examples. There's a consistent order to the information so it's easier to get the desired outcome for that particular character in that particular convo. Complex convos with deeper submenus/branches are noted with "(submenu)" to let you know you have a potential deeper dive into the convo especially if that particular choice has no stat change to note.

Now, during these complex convos I've experimented with a "best choice" flagging system to hand-hold those who are used to standard "walkthroughs" rather than guides. The PITA comes in where my tracer macro does not automatically count stat totals so I have to manually analyze them...sucks, but that's my problem. Here's the challenges and an example of this idea in use, the convo with Catherine (I know some of you folks have flipped the OEM stat screen back and forth while clicking choices to figure it out...it's a lot of damn choices).
  • Problem1: just because there's a negative character stat doesn't mean that it's the worst choice for that convo for max relationship points as multiple branches may be at play.
  • Problem2: due to potential multiple branches in complex convos leading to the same place, there maybe more than one "best choice" during that convo. Obviously HoneyGames did this on purpose to give you the decision power for the dialogue that you, the player, feel is appropriate for your current scenario/playthrough.
  • Problem3: how to notate these routes as efficiently and aesthetically pleasing as possible with minimum real estate usage.
Regarding RP (relationship points), the Catherine convo is a prime example candidate as it doesn't really involve any other pertinent game variables (stats/points). You, the player, are either trying to fuck her or you don't give a flying rat's ass, one or the other, total binary event.

Here's my current solution (yes I had to go back and recode work I've already done which delays completion of the mod, but it is what it is). "MaxPtsRte" = MaxPointsRoute, if there's a number after it represents the total points left in the route if there's more than one "best points" route. If the route has only one choice in that particular screen's choice options, then no number is given (minimizes my work and reduces real estate). Some examples below, all from the same convo scene:

View attachment 1282333 View attachment 1282334 View attachment 1282335

Hopefully I'm not wasting my time in considering implementing this feature. I would have to be extremely careful and not overuse it as there are other stats likely being modified (as my guide currently informs you). This feature is only for relationship points and does not take into account any other stat....so it's benefit is rather severely limited imo...but reckon folks will want it anyway (shrugs shoulders). Regards, I gotta get busy and back to it, take care.

I'll leave you lastly with updated stat screen info (remember I'm implementing new ones as I complete full scripts (days, events, shoots, dates, etc)...I realize that they are not centered yet, but I'll make 'em pretty once mod is near 100%. it's a growing beast.

View attachment 1282457 View attachment 1282456 View attachment 1282454 View attachment 1282453 View attachment 1282452 View attachment 1282451 View attachment 1282450 View attachment 1282449
Any update on the Multi-mod ? :)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
How many scenes in 1.55? I played two saves and got michelle sex scene both. Fantastic game btw.
Well she seems the good one for relationship but the wrestler seems the one for this game since she there sall game. Played her once but at last party all the girls you banged ....not gonna spoil guess gonna have to play jer on solo avoiding the rest and no porm career
Still gonna wait for udate to many broken loops. Hopefully they give mc better answers to put others in their if you gonna be an ass might as well go full some his answers are too pussy. Would love to put some npc in their place and pretty sure some people here gave their opinion.When David bangs ashley while you dating her he says sorry and the worst you can say is fu but when you bang melissa he grts all pissed we want those answers too.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Sorry for the delay in the update.
The good news is that I'm almost done with all the instagram add renders and most of the photoshop (a very big job).
I've also created new renders for some old scenes and I'm extremely satisfied with the result.
the next release (for those who want to play from scratch) will give a greater depth to the characters and also to MC.

About the new events of week 16.... hold on to your hats, you know we are approaching the season final and as a season final will happen many things ... first of all the consequences of the party and many storylines will come to their top. And maybe you will understand if some of the choices you have made are right or maybe you could have behaved differently.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
New Coral City would have been more fun if Follower had finished well.
Are these two games developer differently?
I'm asking because I really don't know.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
New Coral City would have been more fun if Follower had finished well.
Are these two games developer differently?
I'm asking because I really don't know.
The developer is the same. First Follower and NCC (until version 1.2) was developed with UNITY. FOLLOWER was then "remastered" via Renpy.
NCC until now is also "remastered". I hope I could explain it halfway.

Reactions: yunmaster

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah, this simple game surely would benefit from having a tester.
luckily you have come around as that bug totally is a game breaking one:FacePalm:
Just 1 of the many it has especially if you want to follow 1 path and don't care about game. I support the ones where devs care about their game.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Long time no see. I finally finished some sort of guide/walkthrough. I don't know if it's any help for people who never played the game, it's quite big and messy. But I tried to put in every event or conversation the game has to offer.

Might be interesting for some who want to explore other possibilities while patiently waiting for 1.5.
Will be there 1.5 or 1.55? Or will wait till 1.6?

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
guys Terence fucks yanmei after the last party is there any way i can fuck yanmei 1on1?
Yeah, you have to fuck Yanmei every week at least once. And if you didn't end the party with Yvette or Michelle then you can fuck Yanmei. Unfortunally it's a old scene, no new one.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes