HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
For me, i wouldn't care if the game continued with the same graphics, this game is probably one of few that choices really matters and have consequences.
I guarantee you that with the new renders it will be much more enjoyable... and above all the sex scenes will be better and will help to better define the personality of MC and the relationships with the girls

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
Is there any way to get reply from the yoga instructor after the party? In my playthrough she never picks up the call, saying i am late

Reactions: cccxxx

Weather

Feb 27, 2019
Ok. Update is schedule for this week. Is it prediction time?
When do we think? Thursday? Friday? Saturday? Sunday? Next Week? Next Month?

• Haha
Reactions: Paokara12

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Sorry for the delay this week in the weekly update but I had my wisdom tooth out and have been off a couple of days.
I don't have much else to say about the game's progress, partly because last week I was back in Milan after the summer so I wasn't able to progress as well as I had planned.

On the bright side, 95% of the extra content regarding IG is ready to be implemented in the game.
Once I'll have them implemented I'll be able to start the coding phase of the new episode (which is already planned in detail). In this way those who simply want to continue an old save will still be able to see the new content. (I lost a day writing the link code. I will test it as soon as possible)
about the news that there will be in the plot I don't want to talk about it yet (because I don't know if I can insert all ... I do not want to delay the game more than necessary).
next monday I hope to give you more detailed news about the release date.

Crazykidved

Aug 8, 2021
Hey there guys to be truth i m stuck, i have been playing this game and its hard for me to check the scenes. Can someone refer me any walkthrough as i play on android. Please help

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
HoneyGames i have some suggestions and some questions.

let's start with original post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

about old gen 2f and gen 2m models

about the future (season 3)

keep your universe alive and kicking, and stay safe.

Reactions: Abhai

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

about old gen 2f and gen 2m models

about the future (season 3)

keep your universe alive and kicking, and stay safe.

1)
Is something I will absolutely do. I'm waiting to finish 1.6 and release it. Changing it now and maybe deluding people that there are certain renders that haven't been implemented yet wouldn't be fair. When 1.6 comes out with all its improvements then I'll take care of asking for an update of the homepage

2) That's the reason I don't use Astrid. Svetlana is a secondary character and even if she only has one scene and isn't the best, it's not a problem. Astrid deserves a bigger role, I think she's one of the best girls I've done-.
I've been reading a lot about conversions and I've read other discussions. In the future I will surely try again, now it's too late to reinsert Astrid in the game.
Surely it would be useful for Mark who is still a very important character in New Coral and will appear in many other games.

3)
i've already looked at several g8 models. and i've also tried to do some conversions, it seems to work better than the conversions i used to do from g2 to g3. it's definitely something i'll worry about when it comes time to think about season 3.
It must be said though that g3 can be used much more easily with g8, than g2 with g3. So, eventually, I can continue to keep the old characters in g3 if the conversions were not satisfactory.
About already thinking about season 3. I'm thinking about it moderately. I'm evaluating ideas and I'm writing down everything that comes to mind. I have several games in mind and this helps me understand which ones to focus on. because often you feel like you have a good idea but then you don't have all the details... and an idea that seemed inferior turns out to be better.
Thinking about it now makes sense because I can make things happen on season 2 that are related to what's going to happen.
for example, some of the "friends of" characters that will appear on the instagrams of Season 2 characters may be part of season 3.
This helps to create a beackground to the characters, in this way then the development of the game is easier. (Without the previous games some characters like Michelle, Tatianna, Keesha, Melissa etc would have been more difficult to create... and they would have remained more anonymous. the fact that they have a previous history helps me to make them more unique)
for example:
Michelle arrives in new coral (the king is back) to follow her dream of becoming an actress after her boyfriend cheated on her with her best friend.
During The king is back some things happen (she starts to use, moderately, some drugs; she goes out with other guys, a little relation with Mark...). then what happens after the king is back is not told in any game, but you can understand it playing Season 2 (I started from where the end of the game was and I imagined a scenario of what could have happened to her). So her mistrust in relationships, her past, the fact that she went to rehab are all elements that came "naturally". but it was easier to create them because I was already starting from a story.
So having more characters available can help me to create storylines that evolve what the character was before (without the player knowing all the history of the character and what happened before).

thedude

Aug 9, 2016

Agreed. Giving a more professional look to the patreon page would only help the dev.

The girls on the banner need to be the official love interests, not secondary characters that the MC won't be able to end up together with.

An update to patreon tiers and better descriptions about what each of them provides is a must as well. I've been a patron for some time and there are rewards that I never saw (girl of the week rating? Soft and explicit previews? Honeyrenders posts? Polls about new characters and additions to the storylines? City council?).

Also, a clear calendar about how each new update is released for each tier (X days or Y weeks between subsequent tiers).

And there's a link to a discord channel that is obviously abandoned.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Unfortunately this game is very complex and not everyone has the same feelings about what is cheating/cuckold etc.

I can tell you that you are not the only guy in town, that many girls are in relationships with other guys, and that other guys will try to have sex with girls you like.
There are different types of relationships (Girlfriend, just sex etc...) and not all girls are available for every kind of relationship. some will only be interested in sex others will only be interested in a serious relationship. Others may start out as "just sex" but then the relationship may become "serious", some want just sex but will still be loyal to you (if you don't neglect them) even though they don't want a serious long-term relationship. If you have a serious relationship with a girl and you don't neglect her she will not cheat on you... There is a part at the beginning of the game, during a party, where MC gets a little humiliated. That part will however be changed in the next release giving more options to MC.
Just found your game thanks for the info but your game is not for me. I wish you all the luck and success on your game and in your personal life.

• Haha
Reactions: Lexkar83

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Is the ntr netori or netorare
Kinda both , there are many scenes where you cuckhold some characters but also scenes where if you ignore a girl she will have sex with other males (though i wont say this is ntr per se cause well they arent romantically involved in the story but simply fuck buddies). The only true netorare scenes that i can think of are the maude and kristen scenes.

Reactions: GajodharSinghCool
Dec 15, 2018
Kinda both , there are many scenes where you cuckhold some characters but also scenes where if you ignore a girl she will have sex with other males (though i wont say this is ntr per se cause well they arent romantically involved in the story but simply fuck buddies). The only true netorare scenes that i can think of are the maude and kristen scenes.
So avoidable?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
So avoidable?
Yes , the game tells you that maude scenes are avoidable. In regards to the other characters well , if you dont show interest in them its obv they want stay in place and be forever alone. They will find other males for their needs but that is exactly whats good about this game , you cant be everywhere with everyone you have to choose who you want to fuck and who you dont. If you came here looking for a game of fuck fest alpha chad harem squad you would be dissapointed. But if you look for a much more mature and real experience yes this game has it , and i may be subjective here but i think this game is the most complex one in terms of story and relationships (yes taking into consideration even games like BaDiK)

Reactions: GajodharSinghCool
Dec 15, 2018
Thanks for taking out the time to write such a detailed explanation thanks man
Yes , the game tells you that maude scenes are avoidable. In regards to the other characters well , if you dont show interest in them its obv they want stay in place and be forever alone. They will find other males for their needs but that is exactly whats good about this game , you cant be everywhere with everyone you have to choose who you want to fuck and who you dont. If you came here looking for a game of fuck fest alpha chad harem squad you would be dissapointed. But if you look for a much more mature and real experience yes this game has it , and i may be subjective here but i think this game is the most complex one in terms of story and relationships (yes taking into consideration even games like BaDiK)

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes