gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Thanks for taking out the time to write such a detailed explanation thanks man
No problem , you can also try past games made from the dev (king of the beach , king is back , follower-aka season 1 ). Some story aspects characters and locations are better explained there , NCC like the dev said in a previous post is also complex because it already builds upon past games experience and lore so to say. All of the 3 games can be found here and they also have a renpy version ported by fans. But expect them to be more grindy and well some of them have netorare in them which cant be avoided, but i think they are kinda relevant to the story.

Dec 15, 2018
No problem , you can also try past games made from the dev (king of the beach , king is back , follower-aka season 1 ). Some story aspects characters and locations are better explained there , NCC like the dev said in a previous post is also complex because it already builds upon past games experience and lore so to say. All of the 3 games can be found here and they also have a renpy version ported by fans. But expect them to be more grindy and well some of them have netorare in them which cant be avoided, but i think they are kinda relevant to the story.
I already played them mark is still the best tho and there was no ntr tag in any other so i was a bit surprised bout this one thats what rose the question. Thanks anywayy

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Welcome to the weekly game progress update. (I think this will become a regular Wednesday instead of Monday date.... it's much easier for me)
Today I feel like telling you about some additions I'm bringing to past events, yes, there's a reason I'm taking time to finish the release. there were stories of some girls not being tapped into their full potential and I hate not tapping into the full potential that I have available to me. So I created extra events in the storylines...even of girls like Michelle and Yvette, who already had a defined story...I wanted to make the weekly dates more exciting.
I also defined Martina's various paths better. I gave more weight to an event (when you meet her at the paradise club with a very ugly guy), that now has a sequel.
Those who know my games may have recognized the guy: Aiden. he was in NCCU - Loser or Idol and in The King is Back (do not worry, it is not another extra character, his presence is limited this event ...)
So I've created some additional details to that story, it's just an event and a couple of dialogues... but it gives a whole different depth to Martina's story, keeping the player, if he wants, engaged... better than the banal routine that character had for some weeks.
Michelle also has a couple of new events.... connected to her love for the "public sx" that has been somewhat neglected since the initial events in the movies.
I'm also fixing Ashley, among other things. (There was some issue about ending the relationship with her as well). I've been following up and making more logical sense of some things regarding the gym and promoting the gym. (having implemented social media in the game, helps)
all changes, however, will not affect the game. i.e. you will be able to play from where your last save came from (of course, you will miss many new scenes and the old scenes that have been re-rendered)
Please bear with me a little longer.
I'm sure it will be worth it... and if you're eagerly waiting for the new release it means that you like the game, so I guess you can trust me when I ask you to be patient. Every moment that feels like a delay is just a moment when I'm working to make this game better and better.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018

Welcome to the weekly game progress update. (I think this will become a regular Wednesday instead of Monday date.... it's much easier for me)
Today I feel like telling you about some additions I'm bringing to past events, yes, there's a reason I'm taking time to finish the release. there were stories of some girls not being tapped into their full potential and I hate not tapping into the full potential that I have available to me. So I created extra events in the storylines...even of girls like Michelle and Yvette, who already had a defined story...I wanted to make the weekly dates more exciting.
I also defined Martina's various paths better. I gave more weight to an event (when you meet her at the paradise club with a very ugly guy), that now has a sequel.
Those who know my games may have recognized the guy: Aiden. he was in NCCU - Loser or Idol and in The King is Back (do not worry, it is not another extra character, his presence is limited this event ...)
So I've created some additional details to that story, it's just an event and a couple of dialogues... but it gives a whole different depth to Martina's story, keeping the player, if he wants, engaged... better than the banal routine that character had for some weeks.
Michelle also has a couple of new events.... connected to her love for the "public sx" that has been somewhat neglected since the initial events in the movies.
I'm also fixing Ashley, among other things. (There was some issue about ending the relationship with her as well). I've been following up and making more logical sense of some things regarding the gym and promoting the gym. (having implemented social media in the game, helps)
all changes, however, will not affect the game. i.e. you will be able to play from where your last save came from (of course, you will miss many new scenes and the old scenes that have been re-rendered)
Please bear with me a little longer.
I'm sure it will be worth it... and if you're eagerly waiting for the new release it means that you like the game, so I guess you can trust me when I ask you to be patient. Every moment that feels like a delay is just a moment when I'm working to make this game better and better.

Sounds like the game going to be a whole new experience with new renders, extra stories and all. Nice.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I already played them mark is still the best tho and there was no ntr tag in any other so i was a bit surprised bout this one thats what rose the question. Thanks anywayy
Well technically the tags are right , there isnt ntr if you do not neglect that girl.And if you do that you dont like her no , thats what i like about this game and make the girls feel more "natural" than other games.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
Pessimists would say DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A RELEASE BEFORE NOVEMBER!
Sounds like the whole game is being turned inside out.
It‘s likely going to take a while, especially if we account for missed dates as usual. But the longer it takes, the more time I have to forget about the stories, because replaying this game will be a bit of a larger time investment due to its size and the lack of a proper walkthrough mod.

Ren

Aug 21, 2016
It‘s likely going to take a while, especially if we account for missed dates as usual. But the longer it takes, the more time I have to forget about the stories, because replaying this game will be a bit of a larger time investment due to its size and the lack of a proper walkthrough mod.
I'm actually glad the developer took my and several others advice to heart and decided against giving release dates, there is nothing more infuriating than thinking you are going to get something and then getting nothing (several storylines in the game will tell you this ha ha). Whilst waiting for the next update and getting sick early this week I decided to start over a new game, jesus fucking christ after 8 hours of thinking what a smart fucker I'd been I got waterboarded by Yvette at the unveiling ceremony....Michelle, Tatianna, (Adele for sure in the next update), Meadow, Elsa and Catherine were so impressed with my infidelity they renamed me CUNT, NOT MR CUNT BUT SMELLY CAMELTOE CUNT.

That is when I actually realized the amazing replay options for the game once you get this deep in the game. I'm honestly going to encourage people to go out of their normal box and try other options on a replay from the start. As for no walkthrough, use the character info cards when you interact with people, sure it takes a few more minutes but it will save time in the long run.

Gonna start another run through right now, trying for Rebecca relationship/sex, Tatianna relationship (I think it can be done in the near future), Adele whatever (hopefully something with Belen), Riley relationship/kinky sex, Keesha and Elsa or Mary Jane relationship. Certainly ambitious but not looking to end with anywhere near that many, would be nice if I thought I could get Ashley and Tatianna but I don't think the developer will do that. Oh shit, I forgot about Rain, gonna try relationship with her (for future of course).

Happy hunting

Reactions: TheDick69+

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I'm actually glad the developer took my and several others advice to heart and decided against giving release dates, there is nothing more infuriating than thinking you are going to get something and then getting nothing (several storylines in the game will tell you this ha ha). Whilst waiting for the next update and getting sick early this week I decided to start over a new game, jesus fucking christ after 8 hours of thinking what a smart fucker I'd been I got waterboarded by Yvette at the unveiling ceremony....Michelle, Tatianna, (Adele for sure in the next update), Meadow, Elsa and Catherine were so impressed with my infidelity they renamed me CUNT, NOT MR CUNT BUT SMELLY CAMELTOE CUNT.

That is when I actually realized the amazing replay options for the game once you get this deep in the game. I'm honestly going to encourage people to go out of their normal box and try other options on a replay from the start. As for no walkthrough, use the character info cards when you interact with people, sure it takes a few more minutes but it will save time in the long run.

Gonna start another run through right now, trying for Rebecca relationship/sex, Tatianna relationship (I think it can be done in the near future), Adele whatever (hopefully something with Belen), Riley relationship/kinky sex, Keesha and Elsa or Mary Jane relationship. Certainly ambitious but not looking to end with anywhere near that many, would be nice if I thought I could get Ashley and Tatianna but I don't think the developer will do that. Oh shit, I forgot about Rain, gonna try relationship with her (for future of course).

Happy hunting
It‘s true, the game has amazing replay value. My plan upon the release of the next version is to start from the beginning to see all the new renders, but I will simply recreate my current save. As for the lack of a walkthrough, I decompile the game and use the code to navigate choices, while also using the console to flip variables to my liking. This is incredibly tedious, hence my time investment comment. Sometimes it‘s annoying to find the correct file where the next label is in. Especially for restaurant scenes. But it‘s very much worth it since I still like the characters a lot.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Honeygames deserves a lot more subs than he has on his patreon. Idk why this NCC is under the radar, it is easily one of the best and deepest games here. It has a bit of everything, and it doesnt feel bloated either.
I would suggest the Dev to update the OP with new renders, and also a more fitting description as well because they dont refect what the game actually is.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Honeygames deserves a lot more subs than he has on his patreon. Idk why this NCC is under the radar, it is easily one of the best and deepest games here. It has a bit of everything, and it doesnt feel bloated either.
I would suggest the Dev to update the OP with new renders, and also a more fitting description as well because they dont refect what the game actually is.
probably because this game isn't as vanilla as a lot of people would like to be, but for sure this game is massively underrated and with the new renders looking really good it could seriously grow on popularity

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
I get what you're saying and I wish Honeygames all the best. In fact, I've been a patreon in the past. However his update schedule and the "its 90% finished and it will probably drop next week" and then the update not coming for another few months was frustrating.
Now making a game like NCC is hard, and honeygames is doing a great job. I've nothing but respect for what he has accomplished. But my guess is that he'd have more patreons if he could stick to a publishing calendar.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Here we are again, Sorry for the delay but I've had some very busy days... I also lost a day due to a train breakdown on which I was traveling but "hey, that's Italy".
Anyway.
Despite too many work commitments that I have taken in recent weeks I am proceeding with the game.
I think that next week I'll be able to send a test version of the game with all (or almost) the changes I made to the previous episodes (so all the social stories, the new sx scenes, both those unreleased and those rendered again).
Now that I'm reviewing all the work done I realize that it was a really huge job, but I'm happy because the result fully satisfies me.
The new renders give the game the "dress" it deserves and having increased the events with some girls, having gone down better in some details has removed the sense of unfinished that was generating in me remorse for how the game could have been
I'm happy because this long journey is coming to an end. and now I'm sure that whatever ending you reach won't leave you disappointed... and won't leave anything unfinished... more or less. but that's something you'll understand only when the game is over.
I ask you to have a little more patience, I am ready to surprise you

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020

Here we are again, Sorry for the delay but I've had some very busy days... I also lost a day due to a train breakdown on which I was traveling but "hey, that's Italy".
Anyway.
Despite too many work commitments that I have taken in recent weeks I am proceeding with the game.
I think that next week I'll be able to send a test version of the game with all (or almost) the changes I made to the previous episodes (so all the social stories, the new sx scenes, both those unreleased and those rendered again).
Now that I'm reviewing all the work done I realize that it was a really huge job, but I'm happy because the result fully satisfies me.
The new renders give the game the "dress" it deserves and having increased the events with some girls, having gone down better in some details has removed the sense of unfinished that was generating in me remorse for how the game could have been
I'm happy because this long journey is coming to an end. and now I'm sure that whatever ending you reach won't leave you disappointed... and won't leave anything unfinished... more or less. but that's something you'll understand only when the game is over.

I believe the update will be in November

• Sad
Reactions: cccxxx

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
the new blond girl had no action whatsoever, her nany did.
also the beach girl only a pic set
and that's only what i remember
lots of potential still left in this season

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019

Anyway.

Great, looks like with the 1st pic a new sexy photoshoot with the hot blonde (my most favourite one)?

Reactions: Weather
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes