riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Such an fantastic game, bravo! The scope and ambition of New Coral City is nonpareil and unmatched in almost every category, in terms of the characters, their designs, the interweaving stories, in the amount of choices, and the respectable length. The characters are all so realistic in their amoral sensibilities, sheer vanity, and ostentatiousness. They're dislikable individuals, but they're hot and attractive, so it balances out, just like in real life.

NCC is also the only game I can think of where the setting plays a big part in the enjoyment, the amount of characters, and the branching stories and plotlines, that overwhelming feeling of being alone in a new city is present throughout in trying to hustle for work and maintain relationships. The 'small photographer in a big city' aspect in NCC is conveyed so convincingly, the dev must have some experience in dealing with these types of individuals in similar situations. The premise thankfully isn't some generic wish fulfillment harem fantasy, and doesn't shy away from depicting the complexity of dating, hooking up, friends with benefits relationships, and freaky sexual encounters.

Only downside about NCC is how it must be an utter nightmare to code; so many variations, attributes, and characters to keep track of. It's also a long game, so the script isn't as tight and cohesive as a shorter one might be, and the sex scenes lack in certain areas. Overall, however, the strengths of this game, and what it's trying to accomplish is so ballsy and ambitious, I can't help but admire the assuredness and the interesting direction this game is heading toward. I can't wait for the new update, and wish the developer every success in this regard.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Such an fantastic game, bravo! The scope and ambition of New Coral City is nonpareil and unmatched in almost every category, in terms of the characters, their designs, the interweaving stories, in the amount of choices, and the respectable length. The characters are all so realistic in their amoral sensibilities, sheer vanity, and ostentatiousness. They're dislikable individuals, but they're hot and attractive, so it balances out, just like in real life.

NCC is also the only game I can think of where the setting plays a big part in the enjoyment, the amount of characters, and the branching stories and plotlines, that overwhelming feeling of being alone in a new city is present throughout in trying to hustle for work and maintain relationships. The 'small photographer in a big city' aspect in NCC is conveyed so convincingly, the dev must have some experience in dealing with these types of individuals in similar situations. The premise thankfully isn't some generic wish fulfillment harem fantasy, and doesn't shy away from depicting the complexity of dating, hooking up, friends with benefits relationships, and freaky sexual encounters.

Only downside about NCC is how it must be an utter nightmare to code; so many variations, attributes, and characters to keep track of. It's also a long game, so the script isn't as tight and cohesive as a shorter one might be, and the sex scenes lack in certain areas. Overall, however, the strengths of this game, and what it's trying to accomplish is so ballsy and ambitious, I can't help but admire the assuredness and the interesting direction this game is heading toward. I can't wait for the new update, and wish the developer every success in this regard.
I just can say thank you

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
hey can someone tell me how is the ntr here plz? I like NTR, It's just that I wanted to know if it's just a minor thing in some random ocassion or something

• Angry
Reactions: GeovaniGre

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
hey can someone tell me how is the ntr here plz? I like NTR, It's just that I wanted to know if it's just a minor thing in some random ocassion or something
I wouldn't recommend the game to someone who was looking for NTR specifically. The NTR is off screen most of the time and it usually tends to happen with girls you haven't been giving any attention to. The few exceptions to this only happen with chicks you might have been screwing on the side who make it clear they are hooking up with other people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Jab hum

Apr 7, 2018
Really hyped for the new version. Finally the game is about to get the renders and graphics which the plot deserves.
Top renders can take this game to (just below) Being a Dik level in my opinion

maver!ck

Dec 10, 2020
Michelle can officially become your girlfriend in the latest version. There is an extra event at night after sex where you talk to her, and she confesses her feelings, next time you see her in shop the MC calls her girlfriend.
I must be missing something because I cannot trigger this event.

Godussop93

Dec 13, 2020
Good morning, first of all, English is not my strongest language, little by little I am learning it more, so what is written here will be passed through the google translator
The last time I played this game was a year ago from there I do not follow it so I proceed to ask them, have Adele's routes been further developed .. Rebbeca and Riley?

I am open to know any spoilers that they want to do to me

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Good morning, first of all, English is not my strongest language, little by little I am learning it more, so what is written here will be passed through the google translator
The last time I played this game was a year ago from there I do not follow it so I proceed to ask them, have Adele's routes been further developed .. Rebbeca and Riley?

I am open to know any spoilers that they want to do to me
Don't know which version you were playing. Si hablas hispano mandame un privado aqui no dejan.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

here we are for the weekly update.
as you can see from the image... this is one of the implementations (one of many) I'm doing for the next release.
As I told you I added social media to the game... and couldn't miss Keesha's page: keeshatalks.
that page has 2 purposes. first of all it keeps you informed about what happens, during the game, in the NCC universe. The other purpose is to know if you are unlocking all the triggers. In the current version of the game there are some triggers about some news that you can give to Keesha and that she reports on her blog (and they are all linked to the same source). I know adding more details, from other characters, that can give you news, that you can share with your favorite gossipblogger.
Obviously, Keesha will get the insights anyway, you can simply be the one to give them to her, improving your relationship with her (and maybe worsening it with other characters, since they will probably understand that it was you who told Keesha the secrets you were told)
unfortunately in the next few days I won't be able to work on the game since I will be traveling for work until friday night, but from saturday I will finally have some free time (I hope until the end of december... at least I won't have to travel every week)
I'll leave you with a couple of screens of Keesha's stories and I'll see you next week for another update... and to start making some predictions about when the game might be ready.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017

Okay guys, I started a review and recheck phase.
In a few days I could upload an intermediate version, so as to give you a preview of the restyling of the game, I'm so excited.
These days I'm working a lot on David, one of the problems of the game, in my opinion, is that he, after a while, becomes unbearable. So I'm improving the dialogues and I'm trying to make him "less asshole".
If it won't take too much of my time I might also add a small path with events that can help the friendship with David. I don't want to reveal anything but it could be a great idea and it could help a couple of phases of the game.
I know that all these words of mine, in the course of the last months, can sound incomprehensible but I simply do not want to give too many spoilers, I want that when you play, despite being a replay, you say "Wow"... and I'm sure you'll say "Wow" because I'm adding a lot of interesting events
See you next week

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020

Okay guys, I started a review and recheck phase.
In a few days I could upload an intermediate version, so as to give you a preview of the restyling of the game, I'm so excited.
These days I'm working a lot on David, one of the problems of the game, in my opinion, is that he, after a while, becomes unbearable. So I'm improving the dialogues and I'm trying to make him "less asshole".
If it won't take too much of my time I might also add a small path with events that can help the friendship with David. I don't want to reveal anything but it could be a great idea and it could help a couple of phases of the game.
I know that all these words of mine, in the course of the last months, can sound incomprehensible but I simply do not want to give too many spoilers, I want that when you play, despite being a replay, you say "Wow"... and I'm sure you'll say "Wow" because I'm adding a lot of interesting events
See you next week

The update will be in December 12 :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: lexacoupe1
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes