HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
My game keeps crashing at the end of day 21 where the mc says that he'd rather jerkoff over irene or rebecca can someone help me on what to do?
I put a file you have to add. check in the last post. it's week resume
Or in my patreon there is the fixed released wersion

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It's already fixed. I mean I can't share here the version my patreon pay. if someone else share it it's okay. I can do nothing about it.
In my patreon 0.7 is free
youcan play 0.7 and then play this version. You'll be over that problem.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
This game could use a walkthrough, good job creating so many paths, It's rare among 3Daz wegs.

• Love

thmcjr

May 18, 2018
Pretty good game, though I think it could use some proofreading. A few things that bothered me: if I turn Martina down for sex, I still get in trouble with Riley and I end up doing her Girl of the Week shoot twice. Even if I don't tell Leonard about Elsa's visit to the sex shop, she still gets mad at me for it, and even if I completely alienate Andrea and Madelyne, turning them down at all opportunities and never having sex with either of them, I still end up getting blackmailed by Yoshi.

There were also a few branches that had no images, or that crashed -- and that's using the 0.9 version from the Patreon.
The Week3 Resume file glitch is also not fixed in the 0.9 version on Patreon.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Pretty good game, though I think it could use some proofreading. A few things that bothered me: if I turn Martina down for sex, I still get in trouble with Riley and I end up doing her Girl of the Week shoot twice. Even if I don't tell Leonard about Elsa's visit to the sex shop, she still gets mad at me for it, and even if I completely alienate Andrea and Madelyne, turning them down at all opportunities and never having sex with either of them, I still end up getting blackmailed by Yoshi.

There were also a few branches that had no images, or that crashed -- and that's using the 0.9 version from the Patreon.
The Week3 Resume file glitch is also not fixed in the 0.9 version on Patreon.
I fix now the 0.9 weekresume in patreon file.

I check also the Elsa/Leonard issues, no one reported me before.
For Martina...God. I checked thousand of times and I still doesn't get where the error is.
For Yoshi. Yeah, he will blackmail you. I Know, if someone try to avoid them he blackmail you anyway, Probably I'll add something that explain why he blackmailed you also if you think you did noting. I mean. The "big story" need he blackmail you.
I mean to get all these different storylines with different characters I need some things that have to happen or it will be a mess.

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
Hello my friend. Congratulations on this beautiful game. But I want to ask you something. There is too much dialogue in the game and too many options are offered. I don't know which of these is good and which is bad. my English is not good. Can you tell us that the sentences we have to say have a good or bad meaning? thank you again. I am a strict follower. Looking forward to the new version.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Hello my friend. Congratulations on this beautiful game. But I want to ask you something. There is too much dialogue in the game and too many options are offered. I don't know which of these is good and which is bad. my English is not good. Can you tell us that the sentences we have to say have a good or bad meaning? thank you again. I am a strict follower. Looking forward to the new version.
As I said before. There are no really bad or good choice. I mean every answer put you in a different scenario.
There are different storylines for most of the girls and you can reach your goal in different ways.
It's too hard to explain the consequence of every dialogue, mst dialogue is just to build up the relation with the girl (it depend what kind of relation) and there are some trigger dialogue. For example when you're with Yvette at Maud party and Yvette want to have sex with you, if you say to her you'll make her scream she will fuck you real hard and you won't be able to satisfy her, this will unlock the femdom paths with Yvette). There are a lot of situation like this in the game. (As well femdom path could be unlocked also if you have a bad relation with her before the sex scene)

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
As I said before. There are no really bad or good choice. I mean every answer put you in a different scenario.
There are different storylines for most of the girls and you can reach your goal in different ways.
It's too hard to explain the consequence of every dialogue, mst dialogue is just to build up the relation with the girl (it depend what kind of relation) and there are some trigger dialogue. For example when you're with Yvette at Maud party and Yvette want to have sex with you, if you say to her you'll make her scream she will fuck you real hard and you won't be able to satisfy her, this will unlock the femdom paths with Yvette). There are a lot of situation like this in the game. (As well femdom path could be unlocked also if you have a bad relation with her before the sex scene)
when will the new update be released?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
when will the new update be released?
I released 1.0 three days ago. 1.1 will be release betweem december 6th/12th (I'm not at home from 6th to 10th so if I'll not be able to release before I leave I'll release when I'll be back)

EKOMEKO

Feb 22, 2018
I released 1.0 three days ago. 1.1 will be release betweem december 6th/12th (I'm not at home from 6th to 10th so if I'll not be able to release before I leave I'll release when I'll be back)
10 dollars is enough for access to all versions and then for future releases? telling inside the patreon?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes