Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Uh. I Fix it now

I remade the Stats page so I manually change most of the old files from the directory.
I forgot to put this file probably. Sorry.

put this files in the game directory (If the forum changed the names files rename it as 03 week3rpy e 03 week3r.rpyc
This is only supposed to be for the mac version, right?

ChristianGrey

Jan 16, 2018
what I don't like in this game is about Melissa, and Melissa get fuck by David, of which Melissa is my favorite
and I'm disappointed I lost a bet, and it turns out this bet was made to lose
damn

Reactions: Goulloum

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there no artist that want's to make a signature for this game? (With irene as the main attraction!)

Would love to endorse this game !!

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
what I don't like in this game is about Melissa, and Melissa get fuck by David, of which Melissa is my favorite
and I'm disappointed I lost a bet, and it turns out this bet was made to lose
damn
dont worry bro, melissa is also my favourite. at first im disappointed too about melissa with david, but the dev kinda stated that it wont go further than that. and it also make the story more interesting not just plainly written. in the 1.1 version we'll be able to fuck melissa, and i hope in the future melissa will be the mc's lover alone LOL

• Sad
Reactions: ChristianGrey

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Is there no artist that want's to make a signature for this game? (With irene as the main attraction!)

Would love to endorse this game !!
i hope so too. would love a signature for this game. sadly i dont know how to create a signature

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know why you people love Melissa so much, not the best model and definitely not the best personality :unsure:

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't know why you people love Melissa so much, not the best model and definitely not the best personality :unsure:
I get the attraction.

She is not my favourite, but she is undoubtedly attractive. She is a fucking cocktease like I have not seen in another game yet. The fact that she flirts and teases you the whole time, but fucks around with everyone except you, just makes me want her more. It's almost like she wants something more with you, but keeps on puling back.

But if you get down to it...she's a bit of a slut...(Well the MC is a bit of a manwhore himself)
So I can see why she's not for everyone, but I definitely want her. What, if the MC makes her Monogomous?
That would be something, no!?

What I don't get, is people liking Melissa, but thinking she must act like a virgin. If you don't like the way she likes sex, then you don't really like her, you like the idea of her.

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
in terms of personality yes, she's a slut so not the best. but in terms of model, it kinda people personal preference really, and for me she's so beautiful and sexy in a exotic kind of way :love:

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I get the attraction.

She is not my favourite, but she is undoubtedly attractive. She is a fucking cocktease like I have not seen in another game yet. The fact that she flirts and teases you the whole time, but fucks around with everyone except you, just makes me want her more. It's almost like she wants something more with you, but keeps on puling back.

But if you get down to it...she's a bit of a slut...(Well the MC is a bit of a manwhore himself)
So I can see why she's not for everyone, but I definitely want her. What, if the MC makes her Monogomous?

What I don't get, is people liking Melissa, but thinking she must act like a virgin. If you don't like the way she likes sex, then you don't really like her, you like the idea of her.
the MC makes her monogomous, YES that would make dreams come true..

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Can the story of this game be understood without playing the Unity-prequel? I.e. is it standalone or I should really go through the Unity prequel sandbox before coming to that one?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I get the attraction.

i agree with what you said about it's almost like she wants something more with you. because a lot of time when she flirts with the mc, there's a line like she said dont afraid of a little competition to get her, its like she taunts you. there's also a wild things like she likes it when harley says the mc fucks her and have a big cock. she dont mind the mc fucks anyone. but theres also a moment when she kinda hints she wants the mc to be special, like when you met her in the kitchen for the first time, if you stare at her she wouldn't like it. also like if you go to paradise with ashley, when later melissa ask what the mc said to ashley's ex, if you said a kind word to him and not being a jerk, your relationship with melissa grew up. so yeah i think melissa really sees the mc not just as another random guy that she can have fun, but more than that, it feels like her character started to go in some kind of redemption arc, and mc is the chosen one

Reactions: Alfius

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Can the story of this game be understood without playing the Unity-prequel? I.e. is it standalone or I should really go through the Unity prequel sandbox before coming to that one?
Yeah, there are some flashbacks from the first game.

Reactions: troll822

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
You can play this without the prequel. There are flashbacks that tells you what happened.
However, there is a Renpy remake of the Unity game... I would definitely try that one. Loved the prequel.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
i agree with what you said about it's almost like she wants something more with you. because a lot of time when she flirts with the mc, there's a line like she said dont afraid of a little competition to get her, its like she taunts you. there's also a wild things like she likes it when harley says the mc fucks her and have a big cock. she dont mind the mc fucks anyone. but theres also a moment when she kinda hints she wants the mc to be special, like when you met her in the kitchen for the first time, if you stare at her she wouldn't like it. also like if you go to paradise with ashley, when later melissa ask what the mc said to ashley's ex, if you said a kind word to him and not being a jerk, your relationship with melissa grew up. so yeah i think melissa really sees the mc not just as another random guy that she can have fun, but more than that, it feels like her character started to go in some kind of redemption arc, and mc is the chosen one

I'm really glad to see people noticed some datails about the girls. I put a lot of things into the game. And also if sometimes
the behaviour of girls seems to contradict what they say is because it seems to me that in real life it happens often.
Sometimes I try to ender them evident to make it better understood, it is not so easy.
As in some dialogues lately I have put the thought of the MC to make it clear that the person who is talking is not actually telling the truth but phrases of circumstance. (e.g. Jennifer in last reases, even if you give the wrong answer she compliments you on your work, but they are false compliments). I think these details help differentiate one girl from another. The game is sometimes a bit slow in character development, but it takes time to reach more details

Yes, you can play it. I put a reseume at the begin of the game. and during the game there are flashback about some characters. (There are also flashback from other game I did, a lot of characters was in some old games).

You can play this without the prequel. There are flashbacks that tells you what happened.
However, there is a Renpy remake of the Unity game... I would definitely try that one. Loved the prequel.
I really have to thank the guy who made the ranpy version.
it's because of him that I used renpy to do this game.
If one day I have time I can try to turn that grindysandbox into a visual novel as I did with season 2

serter31

Mar 15, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/02 day 47.rpy", line 390, in script
jump day4708
ScriptError: could not find label 'day4708'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/02 day 47.rpy", line 390, in script
jump day4708
File "C:\Users\sceti\Desktop\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\sceti\Desktop\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'day4708'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 0.8
Sun Dec 01 16:56:04 2019

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Got an error as well

Code:
While running game code:
File "game/02 day 15.rpy", line 8, in script
show screen basicb
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 510, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen basicb is not known.

Full traceback:
File "game/02 day 15.rpy", line 8, in script
show screen basicb
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 0.8
Sun Dec 01 15:40:21 2019

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Almost every time I start a new day it seems

Code:
While running game code:
File "game/02 day 16.rpy", line 8, in script
show screen basicb

Full traceback:
File "game/02 day 16.rpy", line 8, in script
show screen basicb
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\NCC-08-pc\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1077, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 0.8
Sun Dec 01 15:47:41 2019

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I really have to thank the guy who made the ranpy version.
it's because of him that I used renpy to do this game.
If one day I have time I can try to turn that grindysandbox into a visual novel as I did with season 2
Yes, his version was quite good, but I would say it was 99% the same as your game, just with hints and easy saves included.

Your King of the Beach was also converted into Renpy (I'll be honest I did not try your Unity version), but I enjoyed this game a lot as well. I do think this guy made some changes to your original game, but was also very good.

To be honest, I would not bother redoing The Follower, as the Renpy version is quite good. Maybe one day do Snake Thompson (Have not played that one yet, but I heard it's only in Unity)

Reactions: PeraDrnda

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Yes, his version was quite good, but I would say it was 99% the same as your game, just with hints and easy saves included.

Your King of the Beach was also converted into Renpy (I'll be honest I did not try your Unity version), but I enjoyed this game a lot as well. I do think this guy made some changes to your original game, but was also very good.

To be honest, I would not bother redoing The Follower, as the Renpy version is quite good. Maybe one day do Snake Thompson (Have not played that one yet, but I heard it's only in Unity)
SNake Thompson is a mess. Yeah, I should redone it as visual novel. the Unity version have saves issues, a lot of grind and it's really difficult to trigger some events. It's a shame because the story was good.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes