HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Some News about the new releases, result of poll about new storylines... and in another post a poll for my patreons.
I've fixed also some minor bugs in v0.9 / 1.0

Take a look

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Hello I just become a 10$ tier patreon of yours,do you mind if I share v0.9 to the dudes here?
It's nice of you to support the developer. People who have money should support good games like this. The purpose of this site, these games as possible to reach people. In this way, people who have money can discover these games and support the developer. It is your choice whether to share or not.

Reactions: ChiakiM

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Fine guys I took a look of former posts and seems the developer don't mind to share with F95 dudes here, as long as himself don't leak it (quite understandable ). So I will share mege link of 0.9 here, enjoy it guys.
And thanks to HoneyGames for bring amazing games to us in these years, really cherished all your hardwork and now I am able to supprot you, if you guys also enjoyed ''follower'', ''New Coral City'' or ''the king is back'' and have some spare money at the moment, you could consider about being a patreon too, 1$ don't means too much to lots of people but a new subscriber surely means a lot to any developer.
and the mega link of 0.9:
PC VERSION

#!2lYyWAbC!NblZnbmFu0OLR86H4lUy8424eklBNIUs3Jn1h4ghux0

MAC VERSION

#!Hox12QCK!2jmmoSDP0nGb1tzjYfsVfd8VoDe-yDibLlHz8LPPlb8

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New Coral City [v0.9] [HoneyGames] (1.31 gb rar pc source)
297 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
does anyone have fixes for mac version 0.9? i can't speak to mark on day 60 and can't ignore it either

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Irene or Rebecca this update? I also like that one fitness woman but she fucked you over earlier in the game and she was in the previous game training you. Them mostly the only 3 girls I care about but Irene is number 1.

Palomurk

Jun 19, 2018
Does this game have mom son incest?
Well not to sound like a bragger but market wise the Competition is at top notch so if not tieing to trend like incest,milf,pregnancy and other taboo fetishes the users prefers better render then goes for the game which makes then an understanding of the story line if it stands out from the others games...as a free user at f95 i follow the something is better than nothing concept but others might disagree.
Pregnancy is a taboo? Okay.. Are you in the childfree sect?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Same on Winversion
i think this is not the fixed version, i know the fix is on the patreon but i managed to find the way till the end of the update. basically there's 2 bug here. the first one, if you didn't do rain story and did not get a blowjob from pinky, you cannot progress on day 60 when talking to mark at the beach. the second is if you decide from the beginning not to spy melissa and david in the kitchen, you wont get the sexy event with melissa on day 63 and cannot progress further.

SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
is there any walktrough ? or this game contain ntr content ? if there is a ntr content is it avoidable ?

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
Oh, and will there be more intriguing scenes with Kristine? (I am still in love with my ex, sadly she considers me a pussy).

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
With Kirsten it seems you have to be a pussy to get some with her, there is a scene with her and Maud in 0.9 in which they pussywipe the MC. Earlier in the game the scenes with her are the same, the MC is basically her bitch as she is Maud's bitch, so no, thanks.
Yoshi has to die already, when he asked the MC to buy a baseball bat it was the perfect time to beat him to death with it.

Reactions: Alfius

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yes not just with someone.... but one of your family members! If my previous comment wasnt clear enough this should clear up your mind!
To be fair, neither this post or your previous is very ckear... I assume you're refering to impragnating family members but honestly it's quite hard to read and comprehend your posts...
If it helps, the only family present in the game is the MC's brother so.... ^^

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes