Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Let's rant about characters! I can't stand Luana's hypocrisy! First she's cold and condescending towars MC! But after he gives her taste his "Little MC" a couple of times, she becomes jealous, tries to make MC jealous himself in the her/Luke/Belen/MC event and event tries to cock-block MC with other chicks (Riley especially)! What a cunt!
Yeah at first I thought Luana was good (I actually raged playing Follower when I saw the model agency pics and she was my first choice yet didnt have a photo session in the original version), but she becomes more annoying the longer shes around. After awhile you just kinda wanna yell at her: YOU WERE A TOOL OKAY? Im sorry if you thought it was something more. You were either a tool for me to get to Kristen, or Adele, or Riley, or any number of better options.

worst sin is her age, you can get 1 baby out of her in proper shape, sure it might be beautifull but Martina or any of the younger bitches can provide easily 4, not that i want to have eventually that many but i want to have the choice to do so if i change my mind!
Hahaha glad I'm not the only one - if you pick the non-angry dialogues with Luke, he's actually real cool with you.

best thing about Luana is that she introduces us to a true brother in soul in Luke!
roomate gets on my nerves, he sure loves to look down at mc cuz of the way he is. Which is funny considering that he banged his gofo and her mom and is currently taking advantage of a drug induced waitress.
Yeah building on what Warscared said, now that I think about it, both Luke and Connor actually treat the mc better if you're cool to them than David does. Like I said a few pages back, early game I thought David was done well, but then somewhere around day 20-30 it goes off the rails; like when he talks about "oh I got a secret date, a real special project" even though you could have max affinity with him, he's still closed off like a little bitch.

Talking Luana, I loved Belen. She's not my main L.I. persay, just a side girl, however, Belen actually looks like a real supermodel (granted with implants or something, she doesnt have the victoria's secret flatness)
bel.jpg
That character design is just fantastic imo, the eyes, the look, it looks like an SI model circa 1995-2012 or so, like Alessandra AMbrosio or Adrian Lima.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
except you fucked both his girlfriends... you can come clean with him in regards to the blond bimbo and tell him his original girl (the one dating the small dick...) is messaging you as of late!

but that does not change things! he might still be butthurt! i know i would!
so yes he is well written but he still needs time to heal!
also if you are going for your blond boss who just divorced her husband greg...
i suspect that that is his secret crush and who he as been hanging out with!
Also depending on how you act around your siste in law...
he likes her and you arrive and just treat her like a whore (how she deserves to be treated imho...
she sucked off the other reporter creepy dude!)

its also funny how you can avoid telling him you are seeing Andrea or the blond bimbo...
and in that case its you who no longer hang out with him!
So Melissa if you believe in karma is just payback for how shitty a friend you were!

kind of agree with you on Belen but fucking hell Martina... or Mei
actually Mei pulls the same bullshit of starting to get jealous and she still fucks the black dude if you drop the pot...
it can be great, you can spitroast her and then still trade her in for tatiana,
the entire tatiana story is fucked up anyway,
we are drooping a top notch bitch and somehow sex with her will be disapointing
unless its a sharing swinging situation were you can fuck her brains out in front of connor,
but the pleasure comes from humiliating connor so...
Wait who is your sister in-law? Sucked off reporter guy? You mean the paparazzi guy? I haven't seen anything with him, who are you talking about?

Tatianna's story may be fucked up but she's so hot. This is now the second game from Followers were she didnt get her story resolved :mad::mad: if you recall, at the end of Follower you started talking with Connor and Kristen and her about partying.

What I'm curious about is if anyone here actually goes for Yvette. I went for her the first time just to try and get close to Kristen, but when that fizzled, now I just ignore her.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I fuckin hate that slut ex and really wanted the option to make her a slave again, instead of that freak bitch who fucks her :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Joop501

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Many VNs would improve a lot if they had the characters' realism of NCC, the interactions and consequences of player choices. Most VN are just "virgin nuns wait for MC cock to discover sex" and after a while it all becomes boring and predictable.
NCC feels like real life and in real life the world does not revolve around you.

HG is missing a great opportunity with his lack of communication and updates management.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Many VNs would improve a lot if they had the characters' realism of NCC, the interactions and consequences of player choices. Most VN are just "virgin nuns wait for MC cock to discover sex" and after a while it all becomes boring and predictable.
NCC feels like real life and in real life the world does not revolve around you.
Unfortunately it may be this very aspect that prevents it from getting bigger -

An extremely cynical theory could be many of the potential playerbase of these games are massively unsuccessful with girls in the real world, thus the closer something resembles reality the more potential for association with negative emotions like rejection -and that group will naturally gravitate towards game experiences which have no resemblence of real world interactions - hence "virgin nuns wait for MC cock to discover sex".

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
speaking for myself. the games i play show me a world i never knew growing up..different professions, beautiful women, having lots of money, those things in life i never got to experience. and that is some of the reasons i love games like this one. even though they could be a lot better imo, the fact that i cannot create games myself leaves me with only the option of playing games made by others. and this one also doesn't have the seemingly overly used cookie cutter games that we see so much..mommy died..daddy died..perverts perving on their mom's and sisters..i much prefer a game like this one where the mc just goes around fucking almost every hot girl he meets. but the real fun is trying to get with the ones that play hard to get..especially Tatianna. trying to find a way to take her away from Connor was one of my main goals that sadly never happened.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes