Diekh

Mar 22, 2022
Guys, seriously, do you think it is possible that by the end of the year we will have a Patreon post called "The next update is almost ready!" and that maybe we will have a new update released by 2025 (Or 2026)?
Yes, I am hopeful and positive.
It seems that scenes with Tatianna (without Connor) will only be a distant dream...

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Just finished playing this too bad its abandoned , first was the dev planned for the MC to have relationship with all girls or its just Ashely and Michelle ? there is something with this game like they keep teasing stuff but never follow up like in some conversation they may mention open relationship or sharing but never follow it as if it never talked about and i kept waiting for time with MC GF to discuss how they want the realtionship and never happen , plus NTR feels cheap its all off screen only one is with the Kristin and that white hair girl

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Dear Admin HoneyGames
is there any possibility to bring this girl back someway
I don't know but she was one of the most beautiful in those games
Sadly we didn't see her in The King Is Back
So I hope you bring her back if you continue the new coral city
#sabrina #kingofthebeach
Her face and model look the same as Vanessa, just different hair color.

Just finished playing this too bad its abandoned , first was the dev planned for the MC to have relationship with all girls or its just Ashely and Michelle ? there is something with this game like they keep teasing stuff but never follow up like in some conversation they may mention open relationship or sharing but never follow it as if it never talked about and i kept waiting for time with MC GF to discuss how they want the realtionship and never happen , plus NTR feels cheap its all off screen only one is with the Kristin and that white hair girl
Huh? Kristen has like 3-4 ntr scenes total, some with guys, connor, and riley's husband- and mc is present.

Agreed the sharing stuff fell short of what was planned - I had mentioned that earlier in thread, particularly with Michelle...

Reactions: DarknessDai

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Her face and model look the same as Vanessa, just different hair color.

Huh? Kristen has like 3-4 ntr scenes total, some with guys, connor, and riley's husband- and mc is present.

Agreed the sharing stuff fell short of what was planned - I had mentioned that earlier in thread, particularly with Michelle...
true that i was dating Michelle and was waiting the entire time for option to share her but nothing

• Sad
Reactions: Cpt.SumTingWong

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
is there anyone cheat/mod to change character points? mainly the dom stat
just open console and modify

bepro
beass

some of the characters have their own specific vars like

maudass
kirstenass

kirstendom? iirc

Depends which dom stat you're talking about, many are character specific like ....blanking on her name but the girl who you trade a photoshoot for sex to...

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes