Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I fucking love Michelle.
No matter how many times I replay the game, the MC always ends up in a relationship with her. Great character.

And I hope to see a continuation of the story someday. It would be a damn shame to abandon everything halfway.
I'd be hard pressed to find a better li character than her. Quirky, but can also be romantic or pervy, she's definitely written uniquely; the furthest thing from some WVM clone #95.

Reactions: m4pII

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
I fucking love Michelle.
No matter how many times I replay the game, the MC always ends up in a relationship with her. Great character.

And I hope to see a continuation of the story someday. It would be a damn shame to abandon everything halfway.
I'd be hard pressed to find a better li character than her. Quirky, but can also be romantic or pervy, she's definitely written uniquely; the furthest thing from some WVM clone #95.
100% agree with you men of culture :LOL:, she is a well written complex character, who feels like a smart girl who knows what she wants and has her own set of principles yet with a really kinky side.
if i have to choose only one girl to end up with by the end of the game, Michelle is definitely the one.

in fact all the girls in the game do seems to be written in a way that they seem to have very unique personalities which is why its so sad this game has not progressed. Was and is still one of my favourite game. The only shortcoming of this game is the conversations can sometimes be a little hard to understand as English is not Honey's native language. I am no writer by any means but if Honey ever wants to start working on this game again i'd like to help out with that for free if he's willing to let me try.

Reactions: Gunizz and Lexkar83

Bratman215

Jul 30, 2019
Yes, unfortunately.
I check this thread once a week hoping that HG will give some estimate when the next update will be, but honestly, I don't think there will be any update, we just don't want to admit it yet.
I went to the discord and someone there says he posted in March 2023 saying he's still working on it when he can, he just doesn't have much time to do so. Glad he's keeping on keeping on. If I knew anything about rendering, I'd offer to help. But alas...

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
I downloaded season 1 but when I start the game it asks me if I want a recap then starts from episode 2. How do I play episode 1?

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
That's super weird, so you dont start the day with Adele in the office?
No, I start off with the game asking me for my name, then asking me if I want a recap of the past 30 days, then if I skip it, I'm in the office with Riley I think. Maybe I'll just redownload from a different port.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No, I start off with the game asking me for my name, then asking me if I want a recap of the past 30 days, then if I skip it, I'm in the office with Riley I think. Maybe I'll just redownload from a different port.
No that all sounds right. I mispoke when I said Adele, I just fired it up myself.

The recap isnt season 1, that's poorly worded. The scenes you're watching in the recap are from his earlier game "Followers" - but they aren't really neccesary to understand the story.

As long as it's beginning at Day 1 (Monday) you're good, enjoy, I wish I could do my first playthrough experience again.

bburner

Jul 13, 2022
No that all sounds right. I mispoke when I said Adele, I just fired it up myself.

The recap isnt season 1, that's poorly worded. The scenes you're watching in the recap are from his earlier game "Followers" - but they aren't really neccesary to understand the story.

As long as it's beginning at Day 1 (Monday) you're good, enjoy, I wish I could do my first playthrough experience again.
Oh alright then, when I watched the recap I was so confused lol. Thanks for your help :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
As much as I want this to continue, I just don't think it will
It always hits worse when good games are abandoned :cry:
dude believe me I was equally sad yesterday when I fired it up to see where start was for that guy and all the old scenes and memories came flooding back, soooo many characters, massive size game, all unique stories.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes