RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Damn this game is boring.. Its like a non-stop click -fest. With the models I was really hoping for a little more action or excitement.

**Edit** I am sorry, but have been playing it for a while and have always been waiting for something good to happen, and when something does happen, its either 'ehh - okay' or the screen goes grey and doesnt show anything.

There are bonuses to this game, a lot of women and different paths. Just takes too long to achieve things. And I am tired of being called Anthony.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Is it possible to put walktrough on other server? I can`t download it, I don`t know why. Thank you

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Is it possible to put walktrough on other server? I can`t download it, I don`t know why. Thank you
Seconded.

Can anyone w/ access to Zippyshare upload it to Mega, Uploadfile or one of the other allowed hosting sites? Thanks!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I do not understand. The game appears as Unity but when I install is a renpy game. Is it ok?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
"New Project, New Engine, old problems".

Expect the typical stuff from HoneyGames:

1- Engrish
2- Bugs
3- Grind (streamlined)

Save now your GPU doesn't melt anymore, so it's a small victory, right?

Hope you'll enjoy it:

Some Random thoughts:

1- If Anthony (MC) has low stamina he'll ejaculate prematurely, and will be mocked by the girls. Some are mandatory and par for the course, if you have played previous games by this dev, others can be course corrected by training stamina at the gym (or just cheating).
2- There's a lot of bugs, but one that stands the most is Laura Sex Scene, her scene, unlike other heroines, triggers a little differently, if Anthony relationship is HIGHER then 44, she blows him out, if it's lower, she accepts, WTF? Oh, and even if the odd conditions are met (and they clearly were), the scene didn't trigger on my end, see it if you have any luck.
3- Have you ever wondered why the official walkthrough has over 60 mb? Because the dev just straight up copied the entire code of the game and put in a nice and tiddly 369 pages in odt, and called a day.

I decided to put a complete walkthru because you can reach events in different ways, sometimes faster (If you gave some right answer) and you can get rid of some girls if you're not interested, so there are different paths and explain everything and where are all the "changes" it could take more words than a "copypaste" of the complete dialogue.
First episode is more grindy (also because there are a lot of storylines), when the stories starts there is less grind. It's because I create the structure for unity and then I movet to renpy. It was quite a different game in unity, in renpy I can do some things different.

For the Grey screen. Report it to me. I thought I fixed everything but maybe I miss something.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Grey screen happened at 999 times. Also many buggs and grammatical errors in dialogs :(

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Ok guys, I feel I have to give this game another chance, it just looks too damn good. However, I would like to start from Episode 1 and cannot find my original download (if I had it), can anyone provide a link to Episode 1 so I can retry this from the beginning?

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes