HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Can we still use old saves in next version?
It should be. I'm not really sure if I'll not mess up something
But I suggest tu play from schratch. Iìm adding various things and I'm keeping a different tracking of the choice, so playing from and old save you could not trigger some future events.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So, I haven't gone thru all 50 pages of the thread, but when the game starts there's a long intro that details the month before, is there actually a way to PLAY thru that, or is that just all setup and can't be changed?
That's a prequal game Follower. The original is in Unity...Avoid that... There is a Renpy version that is quite good.

Definitely recommend that game. And it gives you some more insight about some of the current Characters
(Irene, Rebecca, Meadow, Andrea and Kirsten)

And why all of them are pissed off at you. (Except Meadow)

Last edited:

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
That's a prequal game Follower the original is in Unity...Avoid that... There is a Renpy version that is quite good.

But even if you do that, there's no transfer of save data right? The game will still start exactly like it does now? That was my primary concern, starting off with shitty relationship stats if there was a way to actually do "better" somehow.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
But even if you do that, there's no transfer of save data right? The game will still start exactly like it does now? That was my primary concern, starting off with shitty relationship stats if there was a way to actually do "better" somehow.
Yes, if you played the prequal or not, has no effect on the starting stats of the game.
It basically just gives you a lot more insight into the characters in the game.
Irene is the biggest example. If I did not play the follower, I would not have cared about Irene, other then she looks pretty cute.

There is no stats transfer, The Follower is a sandbox type game. So while the game is challenging, the story is pretty linear.
Think Big Brother, Man of the house type game.

So the end of the Follower is the starting scenario of this game.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Follower has only one ending, different things can happen but in the end the ending will always be that one. I did it this way because by doing it I learned some things about how to structure a game and instead of starting it from scratch I decided to give it a unique ending and start the story with the new structure with a season 2.

On New Coral, however, you'll immediately meet new characters (or ones that appeared on Follower as side characters) with whom you'll have a good relationship. (each Follower side character that appears in New Coral City is introduced with a small flashback in case there have been any important events)

That kind of data recovery between different seasons will be done between season 2 and season 3. (Since in season 2 I'm planning different endings for most of the characters. I'm still working on it but the final project is that)

Reactions: Mr.AlphaT

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
So giving this another go, aside from the cleaning stuff up and hints and all that I really hope is a big improvement over the English (especially the gender pronoun usage) and the dialog as a whole along with a new font for the text, I've finally gotten use to it but that goddamn "e" was driving me nuts.

Squeeleboy

Jan 19, 2018
The versions I've released today have fix for most of the bugs (I didn't fixed yet a couple of things about Martina and about Yvette but I'm recoding somepart of the game and I'll release a new version partially rebuilded with 1.3)
This may explain why I can't date her properly. I play version 1.1. I don't know the day, maybe 66, There is the same bug, we see a movie, I chat with her and after the statistics (before sex scene), I come back to the main screen. But the game continue when I choose to meet Luana. It's a bit disappointing, I have to neglect her, It's my only choice to continue the game. I cheat on her or there is a bug. However, as I have already said, I will wait the fix.

Anyway, I see another bug when I fuck Luana, in the hotel room. When I choose anal, there is a loop and stamina is reloaded (I can't go to zero). So... she's very happy but it isn't normal.

But the game is very good after all. I note some problems but it isn't criticisms. I would like to do as well. I wish you the best and I hope the next update can solve problems.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
This may explain why I can't date her properly. I play version 1.1. I don't know the day, maybe 66, There is the same bug, we see a movie, I chat with her and after the statistics (before sex scene), I come back to the main screen. But the game continue when I choose to meet Luana. It's a bit disappointing, I have to neglect her, It's my only choice to continue the game. I cheat on her or there is a bug. However, as I have already said, I will wait the fix.

Anyway, I see another bug when I fuck Luana, in the hotel room. When I choose anal, there is a loop and stamina is reloaded (I can't go to zero). So... she's very happy but it isn't normal.

But the game is very good after all. I note some problems but it isn't criticisms. I would like to do as well. I wish you the best and I hope the next update can solve problems.
Yeah, the home movie bus shuold been fixed in new version I've released.
With the next version the game will be rebuild from schratch, Iìm also adding some events and rerendering (or rephotoshop) some scenes.
All the sex scenes will different.
I'm sure it will be way better. (unfortunately you should heve to play it from schratch, I mean, you also could use your old save files but probably you'll not able to trigger some events in the future

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Keep getting errors during sex scenes, just did the Zoe bar one and now with Ashley.

At the start.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "game/s 22 ashleysex.rpy", line 13, in script

menu:

File "game/xxsexscreen.rpy", line 43, in execute

screen ashleysexscreen():

File "game/xxsexscreen.rpy", line 44, in execute

frame:

File "game/xxsexscreen.rpy", line 53, in execute

text "AshleySatisfaction: [ashleysatisfaction]" xpos 10:

NameError: Name 'ashleysatisfaction' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "game/s 22 ashleysex.rpy", line 13, in script

menu:

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute

choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 977, in menu

rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in display_menu

rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core

root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all

d.visit_all(callback, seen)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all

callback(self)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>

root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact

self.update()

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update

self.screen.function(**self.scope)

File "game/xxsexscreen.rpy", line 44, in execute

frame:

File "game/xxsexscreen.rpy", line 53, in execute

text "AshleySatisfaction: [ashleysatisfaction]" xpos 10:

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1479, in __init__

self.set_text(text, scope, substitute)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1598, in set_text

i, did_sub = renpy.substitutions.substitute(i, scope, substitute)

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute

s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)

File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat

File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat

File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field

File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 203, in __getitem__

raise NameError("Name '{}' is not defined.".format(key))

NameError: Name 'ashleysatisfaction' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200

Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

NCC 1.1

Sun Jan 19 17:59:14 2020
Choosing Doggy.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/s 22 ashleysex.rpy", line 252, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/s 22 ashleysex.rpy, line 281)

Full traceback:
  File "game/s 22 ashleysex.rpy", line 252, in script
    menu:
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing (game/s 22 ashleysex.rpy, line 281)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 1.1
Sun Jan 19 18:03:27 2020

Another, not sure if it leads to a scene or not...

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/02 day 76.rpy", line 250, in script
    scene 17 18 01 01
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'xRainroom.mp3'.

Full traceback:
  File "game/02 day 76.rpy", line 250, in script
    scene 17 18 01 01
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1255, in execute
    statement_name("scene")
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 95, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_hide()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 85, in _window_hide
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1578, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2240, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3360, in interact_core
    renpy.audio.audio.periodic()
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 1019, in periodic
    six.reraise(exc[0], exc[1], exc[2])
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 997, in periodic_thread_main
    periodic_pass()
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 938, in periodic_pass
    c.periodic()
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 420, in periodic
    topf = load(self.file_prefix + filename + self.file_suffix)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 72, in load
    rv = renpy.loader.load(fn)
  File "G:\*\*\*\*\New Coral City\NCC-1.1-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'xRainroom.mp3'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NCC 1.1
Sun Jan 19 18:15:20 2020

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Keep getting errors during sex scenes, just did the Zoe bar one and now with Ashley.

At the start.

Choosing Doggy.

Another, not sure if it leads to a scene or not...
thse error are fixed in the last version I've released. exept the last one.
The last one I put the wrong name to the mo3 files. you can ignore the error. there will be no music. I fix it now for the next releases

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Melissa as one of the best girl of honeygames next to Astrid, her scene in this game is trash, when will she get update ? and also is there a way to win her over David, damn she is very hard to get but her scenes not worth it

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
Melissa as one of the best girl of honeygames next to Astrid, her scene in this game is trash, when will she get update ? and also is there a way to win her over David, damn she is very hard to get but her scenes not worth it
the game is still in progress, im sure in the future it will be better.. dev is readjusting everything right now, personally i like melissa scene.. i mean almost every girl in the game have short scene for their first sex scene.. maybe 2nd or 3rd time then we can choose a complete sex scenes with different position.. as for david thing, its the plot so cant help it

samwayne

Aug 2, 2018
New Coral City [v1.1] [HoneyGames] (1.62 gb rar pc source)
255 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
254 mb rar unofficial mac compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
Hi abhai sorry making request again lol,this game is great so many choices, interested to play prequel.can u repack Follower ren'py version plz.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Got to the end of current content last night and then checked the images to see how much I actually missed... There's a lot less overall content (in terms of unique renders) than I expected.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Still hoping for scenes with Tatiana and Rebecca. Will we get them anytime soon?
Rebecca I feel is pretty close. She used to have sex with you in the prequal and likes you now. In my playthrough, her and Boris is on the verge of a breakup due to Boris cheating on her.

Tatiana I feel is going to be a bit more complex. I have been trying to get into her pants since the first time I saw her.
However, she's been trying to set you up with Ashley the whole time, so I see maybe rebound sex or a one night stand, due to idiotic Conner. I don't see a relationship here.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If i've said it once, I've said this 100 times, we need a walkthrough for this game.... and yes it can be done. There are choices aren't there? then you can do a walkthrough. When you are going from your house to a business you've never been, you have to follow your GPS or follow directions given to you by someone at the location in question (if we're talking old school.)

So it's real simple. Your goal is sex with girl A... maybe your other goal is dominate girl B...
But you reach a choice where If you choose Choice 1, you head toward girl A but away from girl B whereas choice 2 will have the opposite effect.
Choice 1 might give you 2 relationship points with Girl A
Choice 2 might do nothing
Choice 3 might take away RP or even end the relationship altogether.

You have a point A and a point Z.... a goal.... A "Finish Line" If you will. Step by step you get there. in designing the game, the DESIGNER had (we hope) a plan and story in mind and didn't just put random pics and words. The designer has a plan for Kirsten and a relationship end in mind where you either get her or not... same with Rebecca and every other girl. So, a walkthrough is simple for a person that has made the game. What choices did you put in that get us closer to this or that girl and what choices do not? Pretty simple.
I'm not making progress like I feel I should. Yes, I've had sex in the game... with multiple girls. But I'm not making progress with the ones I want and I want to know which ones ARE SIMPLY NOT possible. So... walkthrough... let's do that.
Solution is why don't you make a walkthrough
The walkthrough would take a considerable amount of time due to the nature of the game and its many plots and branches (one of the reason's I like it).
I am assuming the developer is concentrating on the core game rather than the add-ons
I would like a walkthrough but like him I have to priorities my time.
This is not a fanboy attack on your request just a suggestion for your request as I assume the dev is heavily committed to enhancing his game.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Solution is why don't you make a walkthrough
The walkthrough would take a considerable amount of time due to the nature of the game and its many plots and branches (one of the reason's I like it).
I am assuming the developer is concentrating on the core game rather than the add-ons
I would like a walkthrough but like him I have to priorities my time.
This is not a fanboy attack on your request just a suggestion for your request as I assume the dev is heavily committed to enhancing his game.
Now that I'm checking all the game and fixing some things (I mean the game will have more stuff and the connection between the storylines will be differents) I'll be able to create a walkthru. Okay, maybe Not a real walkthru but I can give important hints to trigger some events and explain why some option lead to some scenarios. Anyway there will be some "in game hints" so if you choose an option that will change your paths or disable an important path you'll now it.

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Not really a NTR game since as most HoneyGames projects, the protagonist (Anthony in this case) is more interested in Banging the girls then actually starting a Relationship with one of them, there's more fish to the sea as they say. Since this is a sequence to Follower, one of the girls he banged did actually think they were in a serious relationship, but he didn't interpret as such, so they have gone their separate ways in this sequel, and he has to face the fact of what happened to her in this work.
i disagree. and i'll try to elaborate. no matter how many times i choose not to be interested in kirsten, at some point the script force me to select "cuckold" or "domination" path for kirsten. since this is not a multi ending vn, and dev want to make a trilogy (there will be a sequel to this game), you do not have to be nostradamus to see that one event will finish the game, and that one event will be with kirsten or about kirsten.

NTR - General Definition
- Since this comes up so much in discussions. Regardless of someone thinks NTR, this is our definition.

Japanese acronym for , used to define a genre of Eroge (Hentai Game), meaning " ". In short, the main protagonist's loved one(s) are taken or seduced away from him and the heroine might be willing or unwilling. This is to cause an emotion of deep jealousy on the reader.

If a game has this in it and it is not properly tagged as such or listed in its Genre section of the OP. Please don't be that guy and be the asshole to start a debate or argument on it. Report the thread and state that it needs the NTR tag.

Now if you don't like this fetish or other certain fetishes in general, don't post. Don't start those conversations or bait someone. Be the adult and avoid the game.
this game fully deserves ntr tag.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Abhai
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes