DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
I think it triggers when Yvette is in a girlfriend path and then you tell her during a conversation that you liked to be dominated. It comes under Talk about sex option. After this the femdom path with Yvette begins.
i did talk with her in the bar but i didn't see her after that when will she show up again

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I was not expecting a lot from this game for I tired Follower at its beginning and it was buggy and slowed my computer to a snail's pace. I did not check this game out because I was sure something like that can happen again so ignore it all this time. However, I was looking for a good game involving some ntr and this was not my first choice but when The Guy in Charge disappointed me to no avail. I stopped my search for a week or maybe more and than this was updated and as it has a ntr tag, I gave it a try.
I can't say I was blown away but I had and still having a good experience. Furthermore, I am now playing it not only for ntr but for almost everything this vn has to offer. However, it is not perfect story line at first seemed ingaingi but after time it got overwhelming and I started to skim through text, I still try fallow the story to my best ability. Another thing that got me confused is when Coner's gf (sorry can't remember how to spell her name) says that he cheated on her, further down in the game she doesn't act like he did and, moreover, she says that they have a deal because she had last night with Mark, but why then she was all angry in a first place. One more thing is that I got Yenvet to dominate mc, but I am not sure it's a bugg or I fucked up with my choices.
All together the game is not a spectacle but quite enjoyable.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
If you get error codes the solution is always in the error message just replace the error with either missed name date or misspelled word using
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or wait a week or so for the compete rebuild od GUI and game or join the devs Patreon

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin1984

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
If you get error codes the solution is always in the error message just replace the error with either missed name date or misspelled word using

Or wait a week or so for the compete rebuild od GUI and game or join the devs Patreon
sorry friend, but your example is not actually a fix. it just generates another error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/02 day 59.rpy", line 500, in script
    jump roadhouse
ScriptError: could not find label 'roadhouse'.
i already posted a fix for the error in your sample here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/post-2960724
no hard feelings.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
sorry friend, but your example is not actually a fix. it just generates another error.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/02 day 59.rpy", line 500, in script
    jump roadhouse
ScriptError: could not find label 'roadhouse'.
i already posted a fix for the error in your sample here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/post-2960724
no hard feelings.
smile none taken just trying to save you methodicallly posting fixes by showing method :) TBH never even looked at error as never had error:)
Multipath makes the game produces my pathway errors possible

Reactions: PeraDrnda

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
smile none taken just trying to save you methodicallly posting fixes by showing method :) TBH never even looked at error as never had error:)
Multipath makes the game produces my pathway errors possible
thanks mate. unfortunately fixes are not always so easy nor obvious.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
guys how can i view the images in the game folder when i open them they won't work and they are PNG or something

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
guys how can i view the images in the game folder when i open them they won't work and they are PNG or something
depends on your os. irfanview v4.54 64-bit, or irfanview v4.51 32-bit. just disable option in irfanview to rename the files, because all files are actually wepb, and changing file extensions will fuckup the game.
enjoy the view.

EDITED:
i'm a total idiot. you also need the irfanview plugins. without them you can see shit. each version has it's own set of plugins. sorry.

Last edited:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
tried it still can't see New carol city images !! View attachment 557036
jpegview is working for me. no thumbnails, but this tool's developers was very clear about it:
so, if you want thumbs, go for irfanview.
latest version (4.54) with plugins here:

older versions with plugins here:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
This Reboot is taking a little longer than expected, but I'm very happy with the result.

First of all, I managed to develop a character I had overlooked: MaryJane. A first small event is already available in the "First 50 days", many other things will happen and I think it will be a very interesting storyline.

The reboot also gave me a way to take better care of the relationships between the characters. Now when you talk about a character with someone, your answers are tracked. So that if your actions don't turn out to be consistent with what you've said, there may be small consequences. That doesn't mean you can't lie to the girls...

the whole part about David has been rewritten. Now every week you can have a cha summarized in which you can tell him what you want among the things that happened with the girls. You can decide which girls to talk about and which not. Some girls, on the other hand, you'll keep talking about them during the events that come up...

I did a lot of digging into Meadow and Madelyne's storylines. Now you can stay in touch with them when they leave New Coral City, if you're on good terms. And maybe they can reward you by sending you pictures.

Kirsten and Yvette are sending you pictures, too. I think it makes the game more immersive and fun...

When you go to Meadow's house to have sex now you have the option to talk to her for a while. She'll tell you some gossip about her coworkers. You can decide to tell Keesha about the gossip. These events will change the popularity of the characters involved in the gossip and of course your relationship with Keesha.

Now some of the choices affect the MC's personality. If before the choices were just about Be Ass or Be Good. Now some of your answers and some of your actions change other stats such as Violence, Culture, Respect for women, Healthy lifestyle etc etc. This will allow you to unlock or block some options. Obviously in the wide assortment of girls not all of them react in the same way. So if some are annoyed by violent behaviour, others appreciate that the man can defend himself. And so for all the other statistics.

Also the whole part about your earnings and popularity of the models has been retouched (also following the results of the poll I had done). I'm also adding other photo shoots for outdoor work like I did for the Swish Swimwear shoots. These shoots and your choices will affect your professionalism and popularity.

Oh also added some minor events which however better outline the personalities of some girls (smoking weed with them for example)

Jaas also helped me to create a much better interface, we're still working on it, but the game already looks better and the stats are easy to consult.

I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

ah the girl in the picture... you might meet her already in the first 50 days (but it would mean that things are not going very well for you) but you will certainly meet her in the future

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This Reboot is taking a little longer than expected, but I'm very happy with the result.

First of all, I managed to develop a character I had overlooked: MaryJane. A first small event is already available in the "First 50 days", many other things will happen and I think it will be a very interesting storyline.

The reboot also gave me a way to take better care of the relationships between the characters. Now when you talk about a character with someone, your answers are tracked. So that if your actions don't turn out to be consistent with what you've said, there may be small consequences. That doesn't mean you can't lie to the girls...

the whole part about David has been rewritten. Now every week you can have a cha summarized in which you can tell him what you want among the things that happened with the girls. You can decide which girls to talk about and which not. Some girls, on the other hand, you'll keep talking about them during the events that come up...

I did a lot of digging into Meadow and Madelyne's storylines. Now you can stay in touch with them when they leave New Coral City, if you're on good terms. And maybe they can reward you by sending you pictures.

Kirsten and Yvette are sending you pictures, too. I think it makes the game more immersive and fun...

When you go to Meadow's house to have sex now you have the option to talk to her for a while. She'll tell you some gossip about her coworkers. You can decide to tell Keesha about the gossip. These events will change the popularity of the characters involved in the gossip and of course your relationship with Keesha.

Now some of the choices affect the MC's personality. If before the choices were just about Be Ass or Be Good. Now some of your answers and some of your actions change other stats such as Violence, Culture, Respect for women, Healthy lifestyle etc etc. This will allow you to unlock or block some options. Obviously in the wide assortment of girls not all of them react in the same way. So if some are annoyed by violent behaviour, others appreciate that the man can defend himself. And so for all the other statistics.

Also the whole part about your earnings and popularity of the models has been retouched (also following the results of the poll I had done). I'm also adding other photo shoots for outdoor work like I did for the Swish Swimwear shoots. These shoots and your choices will affect your professionalism and popularity.

Oh also added some minor events which however better outline the personalities of some girls (smoking weed with them for example)

Jaas also helped me to create a much better interface, we're still working on it, but the game already looks better and the stats are easy to consult.

I hope you enjoy it and have fun.

ah the girl in the picture... you might meet her already in the first 50 days (but it would mean that things are not going very well for you) but you will certainly meet her in the future
It sounds like a bunch of changes for the better but my understanding is that save won't work in reboot version. Am I right or wrong?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It sounds like a bunch of changes for the better but my understanding is that save won't work in reboot version. Am I right or wrong?
No, It will not work. At the moment The storyline of the reboot doesn't reach the days of the latest release.
Then I've changed so many things in all the storylines and I've used variables in a different ways (as I said I've add also different variable like violence, culture etc) So also if I've make the saves works you probably lost so many things because you don't trigger it.
Anyway. People who helped me to fix the bugs told me it's good to replay it. there are so many different options that replaying the game is not a problem. Since completely different things can happen. I believe that when the second season is over it will be possible to play the game again and try other solutions. I think it's impossible to see all the events in one game.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
HoneyGames So is this game completely standalone from Follower as in does it contain the buildup? Or is it advised to play follower first in order to get the progression?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
HoneyGames So is this game completely standalone from Follower as in does it contain the buildup? Or is it advised to play follower first in order to get the progression?
The short answer is No. You do not need to play Follower.
This game is the sequal to Follower, and as Petro said, you do get flashbacks to explain your current situation 100%.

Having said that, I would recommend playing Follower, as it gives a lot of character depth to Irene and Kirsten.
In fact, by not playing Follower, you do not really know these two characters, as you just experience only a small part of their personality in NCC. Especially Irene. Her real personality is almost the complete opposite of how she is viewed in NCC.

There is also background info on Rebecca, Andrea and Meadow, but I would say that the current version of NCC have them pretty much spot on.

TLDR: No it's not needed to play Follower, but I would reccomend it.

HorneyMoon

Oct 7, 2018
also, 50 days of the reboot is done you are saying...and how much in percent is it from the pre-reboot story?

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes