berny

Jun 8, 2017
Yeah I know I live in Japan I am well aware of the virus which has been in Asia for more than 5 years

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep I saw your post on patreon but if you read my hidden post thats my own experience with what you are facing although the Italian hostpital at the centre of this should have every official sacked from their job

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Okay. I don't want to talk about it.So I'll just say one thing. I know the problem is not the virus and mortality. The problem is mostly ecnomics. There are inconveniences because all the hospitals have full ICUs. Then honestly the first few days my countrymen panicked: they emptied supermarkets and stuff like that. But already today the main problem for many of them was that because of the virus they postponed a football match.

Talking about the game: yes, The girls from the san matthews weekend will have a role in the next releases.
I mean. I've got so many ideas and and I can't wait to put them on to impress and amuse you.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Okay. I don't want to talk about it.So I'll just say one thing. I know the problem is not the virus and mortality. The problem is mostly ecnomics. There are inconveniences because all the hospitals have full ICUs. Then honestly the first few days my countrymen panicked: they emptied supermarkets and stuff like that. But already today the main problem for many of them was that because of the virus they postponed a football match.

Talking about the game: yes, The girls from the san matthews weekend will have a role in the next releases.
I mean. I've got so many ideas and and I can't wait to put them on to impress and amuse you.
When can we expect 0.8 version to be public here?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
When can we expect 0.8 version to be public here?
I don't know.
As soon as possible I'll upload a new version for my patreons. (I hope to go directly with 1.0/1.1 for the next weekend
As you know I would prefer if the last version is not uploaded here for at least one week/ ten days after it's released.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I don't know.
As soon as possible I'll upload a new version for my patreons. (I hope to go directly with 1.0/1.1 for the next weekend
As you know I would prefer if the last version is not uploaded here for at least one week/ ten days after it's released.
Can you confirm HopesGaming that (as expected) existing version 1.2 saves (current public release) won't work with rebooted 1.2+ versions?

Mods for F95Zone: If that's the case - isn't it wise for the current 1.2 download links to be removed and replaced with the reboot versions when release to the public? Otherwise downloaders would be wasting their time - unless they just want to try a few things.

Reactions: Alfius

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Can you confirm HopesGaming that (as expected) existing version 1.2 saves (current public release) won't work with rebooted 1.2+ versions?

Mods for F95Zone: If that's the case - isn't it wise for the current 1.2 download links to be removed and replaced with the reboot versions when release to the public? Otherwise downloaders would be wasting their time - unless they just want to try a few things.
I can neither confirm nor deny it

Reactions: P4cc3r5 and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

As far as I know yes...Old Saves will not work on Reboot.

I agree, it should be the reboot version Version 0.7 should be on first page...

The current 1.2 is full of bugs, as Honeygames was already busy rewriting scenes and accidently incorporated it into 1.2.
So 1.2 worked fine if you continued from a save, but if you started from the beginning, it is pretty bad.

Unfortunately Honeygames is between a rock and a hard place, as I think it will be good if he can post a 1.2 reboot , but he also don't want to screw around with his Patreon perks that should get the new releases first.

So Yes, I would say the OP post should contain the previous Reboot version (0.70).

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
As far as I know yes...Old Saves will not work on Reboot.

I agree, it should be the reboot version Version 0.7 should be on first page...

The current 1.2 is full of bugs, as Honeygames was already busy rewriting scenes and accidently incorporated it into 1.2.
So 1.2 worked fine if you continued from a save, but if you started from the beginning, it is pretty bad.

Unfortunately Honeygames is between a rock and a hard place, as I think it will be good if he can post a 1.2 reboot ASAP, but he also don't want to screw around with his Patreon perks that should get the new releases first.

So Yes, I would say the OP post should contain the previous Reboot version (0.70).
I knew the reboot would create problems and misunderstandings, but I'm confident, when I'm done, you'll be happy with the result.

have a little patience, updates will be coming soon. i'm also working on a guide. i've posted the intro on my patreon page. visible to all, the complete guide for my patrons will be available soon.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I knew the reboot would create problems and misunderstandings, but I'm confident, when I'm done, you'll be happy with the result.

have a little patience, updates will be coming soon. i'm also working on a guide. i've posted the intro on my patreon page. visible to all, the complete guide for my patrons will be available soon.
I'm 100% onboard with reboot. It will be awesome.
I was just wondering if it will not be better for new players on F95 to play an older reboot version instead of 1.2

1.2 is a good version if you are playing from a 1.1 save, like I did, but for a new person picking up the game, it might be too much. Otherwise, like you said, new players just need to be a bit patient. Will soon be sorted out :)

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
As you were the OP 7767 I don't know if this should be directed at you or a mod but is it best to remove the links to the current version 1.2 and replace them with links to the reboot 0.7 when available? As discussed above, in the reboot there have been a number of re-writes, fixes, improvements and changes and the old saves will not work when the reboot reaches the same point at the old version 1.2 (Day 84).

The only reason for someone trying the old version 1.2 (which reaches no conclusion) is to experiment with different paths/options. If they wanted to do that I suppose the links could be maintained but with a cover note.

Last edited:

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
As you were the OP 7767 I don't know if this should be directed at you or a mod but is it best to remove the links to the current version 1.2 and replace them with links to the reboot 0.7 when available? As discussed above, in the reboot there have been a number of re-writes, fixes, improvements and changes and the old saves will not work when the reboot reaches the same point at the old version 1.2 (Day 84).

The only reason for someone trying the old version 1.2 (which reaches no conclusion) is to experiment with different paths/options. If they wanted to do that I suppose the links could be maintained but with a cover note.
afaik the dev is not willing to post any reboot versions prior to 1.0/1.1. his words:
quote extracted from this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/new-coral-city-v1-2-honeygames.28118/post-3103152

second, any f95 member can report that some changes are needed, original (first) post included. i think that simple warning next to version information, like:

Version: 1.2 (outdated, reboot version in development)

or something similar will be ok. also in download section something like this:

DOWNLOAD (outdated version 1.2, reboot version in development)

generally anybody can report that changes are needed, or that there are some problems in original post.

go to the original post, click on the 'report' button in lower left corner, fill 'report reason' and staff will take care of the problem.

imho it will be best if HoneyGames do that, of course only if he finds this appropriate.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Probably is best for HoneyGames to do that. v0.7 of the reboot (first 50 days) was already been released to $15 tier patreons and then moved to $5 tier when 0.8 was released to $15 tier. In the post you refer to I think they may have been referring to 1.0/1.1 being released to their $15 patreons next weekend - which would shift 0.8 to $5 and hopefully 0.7 to public.

Reactions: ben_kenobi

PeraDrnda

Nov 20, 2019
Probably is best for HoneyGames to do that. v0.7 of the reboot (first 50 days) was already been released to $15 tier patreons and then moved to $5 tier when 0.8 was released to $15 tier. In the post you refer to I think they may have been referring to 1.0/1.1 being released to their $15 patreons next weekend - which would shift 0.8 to $5 and hopefully 0.7 to public.
all those patreon info you posted are new to me, because i find patreon no friendly, no safe place. guess that warning info about outdated v1.2 won't hurt while we waiting for some kind soul to upload v0.7.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
That's correct:
I want people play my reboot version. But I have respect for my patrons so I don't share version for free when they pay to get it.
I mean if someone now share 0.7 I can't do nothing about it. But I'll not share it personally.
I just asked, kindly wait at least a dozen days before sharing the latest releases I do

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
That's correct:
I want people play my reboot version. But I have respect for my patrons so I don't share version for free when they pay to get it.
I mean if someone now share 0.7 I can't do nothing about it. But I'll not share it personally.
I just asked, kindly wait at least a dozen days before sharing the latest releases I do
Reported the OP stating that it is going through a reboot and old 1.2 saves will not work once the new rebooted version is made available at the same 1.2 (84 days) level. Also mentioned that you won't personally share reboot version 0.7 (50 days) - for obvious reasons - but if someone was to do so you'd have no objections. Please feel free to correct me if this information is incorrect.

Reactions: ben_kenobi

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Reported the OP stating that it is going through a reboot and old 1.2 saves will not work once the new rebooted version is made available at the same 1.2 (84 days) level. Also mentioned that you won't personally share reboot version 0.7 (50 days) - for obvious reasons - but if someone was to do so you'd have no objections. Please feel free to correct me if this information is incorrect.
Old saves will not work with new version... Or. they could work but probably you'll miss so much events because I've optimized and add some stats. I also add some storylines you can0t trigger if you play from your old save. Also some of the thing you'll be able to do in sex scenes.
I highly recommend playing from the beginning to enjoy the experience, also because the xhe fixes I made to the storylines to be effective must be played. Who will play with old saves will find the old problems and probably won't be able to access the new events and paths that I'm putting in the reboot.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Old saves will not work with new version... Or. they could work but probably you'll miss so much events because I've optimized and add some stats. I also add some storylines you can0t trigger if you play from your old save. Also some of the thing you'll be able to do in sex scenes.
I highly recommend playing from the beginning to enjoy the experience, also because the xhe fixes I made to the storylines to be effective must be played. Who will play with old saves will find the old problems and probably won't be able to access the new events and paths that I'm putting in the reboot.
Yeah! I tried old saves just to see how it went with new content pointless. Playing the new version from the beginning is nice as it has a new game feel even though some of the story is familiar its still different enough to be nice to play. Good work so far on the reboot I look forward to the updates as you progress with the story.
Releasing 0.7 here would be less interesting than 0.8 but I suppose people would still wish to try it
HoneyGames I personally would not care if you as the Dev released it here though others might

Last edited:

Horaut

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2018
Hi! I didn't read the whole discussion, so I don't know if this problem was already enlightened. (Version 1.2, I did not use old saves.)
I start the "watch a movie" event with Yvette and after I discussed all themes (or even none of them) and choose "Nothing else to say" I just appear on the start screen. Rout with Yvette still not finished or is it a bag? I'm desperate to see the "Femdom" path with Yvette!!! :oops:
I attached save where the event can get started.

Reactions: bulifun
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes