Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is this okay language-wise? Because I read the description and all sorts of alarms went off.
English, is not Honeygames first language.

The English is not excellent, but it's passible. I never struggled to understand anything and could always get the gist of the conversation. I imaging being an English speaker in a foreign country where everyone is speaking English to you but with the foreign accent.

The English also improved a lot from the classic to the reboot, as Honeygames made a big effort to clean up earlier dialogue.

Definitely not Engrish

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
what does reboot means?
So The original game went to version 1.2.

Honeygames decided to revisit the game from the start. He managed to resolve some story logic issues, language issues, bugs etc.

It's the same story, but with a lot of improvement and adjustments to the storyline. As this game is very complex, I would recommend you play reboot from scratch, as I'm sure you will run into issues in future if using old saves..

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Don't use old save.
I told it various time.

I would ask to who manage the post to take down this 0.7 version until I upload a new version.
Not because I don't want people play the game for free but because new version will be different and you'll avoid misunderstandings and you won't be able to charge old saves. besides the fact that some bugs will be fixed.
I'm doing a huge job with the reboot. it's frustrating if you don't get the work I'm doing but a version that doesn't work properly.

I'LL UPLOAD PERSONALLY A FREE 0.7 version
I reported the OP earlier stating that they should remove the current 0.7 version so you can upload the bug-fixed version. Now a waiting game I guess.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A reboot of a game that was already rebooted once (was running fine for me btw). I want to like this game with its frequent and interesting updates but at some point I just have to expect yet another reboot and that's going nowhere...

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
A reboot of a game that was already rebooted once (was running fine for me btw). I want to like this game with its frequent and interesting updates but at some point I just have to expect yet another reboot and that's going nowhere...
I may be wrong on this (and HoneyGames ) will correct me if that's the case - the first reboot was a switch from Unity to RenPY and the latest is to fix errors, expand the story, etc.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I don't know, Honeygames already completed at least 5+ games and his output is pretty crazy.

He started this reboot in Late January and will be done at the end of March beginning of April.

He will be done with the reboot in the same duration that it takes some of the other devs to bring out one upgrade.

Reactions: ben_kenobi and Burt

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Okay. I made this game (just 1 release or 2) on Unity then I swith to Renpy. It was my first renpy game and I build the structure of the game as in my Unity games. That means: so much Grind. This was Jan/ June 2019 circa.
So in September I release a New renpy version. No more grind and free roam I moved to Visual novel, starting from schratch. I've released until 1.2 (It means 12 week) in 4 month circa.(with a LOT of NEW content and NEW storylines)
It was my first visual novel so I made some error ( I mean, the game is pretty complex) . So I've decided to make a check of all the game to fix my error, fix the storylines and the veriables, add a new GUI, create new events, rerender some scenes. I've start the rboot in January. In a few days I'll release 0.9 I hope before the end of the month to reach the previous build.

As someone else said I have already released 5 completed games in the past. The games all had problems anyway. Since I switched to Renpy, I have solved 99% of the problems that my games had. If I reboot is to make the game better. The reboot from free roam to visual novel made you appreciate the game much more. I'm sure this reboot is a further improvement. Then there may always be room for more improvements but I'm not doing any more reboots for this season 2.

I assure you that if I could I would do without rebooting. it is extremely boring, I would prefer to work on new content. But it is better to work on new content if the game allows you to do so, if the game has problems that make development difficult you only risk making more confusion.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Thanks for the new reboot it seem indeed much more streamlined compared to previous game version. also the ui got a huge update seeing the girls faces at the top of the screen was huge plus. looking forward to what the new updates brings keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: ben_kenobi

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Is the updated 0.7 version direct from HoneyGames now the one available to download here - ie, the one with the minor bug fixes & fixed UI?

yeet420

Jun 4, 2017
Just wanted to say the reboot shows the dev has put in good work for the game. My question is how is current .9 version coming?

Pumpkin1984

Nov 15, 2017
Sorry, if my question is silly, or if it was allready asked, but what if some event has special requirements for it's trigger and you haven't reach these requirements yet? Would you able to trigger this event later, whe you reach requirements (love, dommination/sybmiision points, etc.), or will you lose a chance to trigger this event for ever?

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Sex scenes don't have a walkthrough to satisfaction points in this reboot? In the old game, the satisfaction points are visible, but in this new version no.
The only option is load a save in the beginning of scene and try again? Can answer this doubt, HoneyGames?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes