Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The bug of the beach is about a Rainevent. The choice is between meet Rain (if you going in her path) or go to the beach. If you're not following Rain path you have only go to the beach.,
In the fixed version it works.
Where is that fixed version?

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
I'm here just to state my support for you HoneyGames!
I recently found about your previous games and played mostly all of them (unfortunately, some of them really don't run so good, would be great if people make RenPy ports of them), and now closely follow this game.
My favourite so far was NCCU: Loser or Idol, I think that was the right combination of freeplay and VN. I also like how your games all share universe, i.e. Keesha and Tatianna both appear as characters here and in NCCU (and Mrs. Lawson has a cameo in cinema here, too!). I hope Brooke (I think that's her name, your childhood friend, blonde hottie) will appear in this game or in some of the future. She and Irene from this game (and Follower) are my favourite girls from your games.
Just keep up with good work, man!

Reactions: ben_kenobi

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm here just to state my support for you HoneyGames!
I recently found about your previous games and played mostly all of them (unfortunately, some of them really don't run so good, would be great if people make RenPy ports of them), and now closely follow this game.
My favourite so far was NCCU: Loser or Idol, I think that was the right combination of freeplay and VN. I also like how your games all share universe, i.e. Keesha and Tatianna both appear as characters here and in NCCU (and Mrs. Lawson has a cameo in cinema here, too!). I hope Brooke (I think that's her name, your childhood friend, blonde hottie) will appear in this game or in some of the future. She and Irene from this game (and Follower) are my favourite girls from your games.
Just keep up with good work, man!
Thank you for your support.
Yeah, most of my old games are pretty messed up.
there are renpy versions of The King of the Beach and Follower. In the future I'd like to redo Snake Thompson (because I have a great idea for a sequel).
The idea of making characters appear in various games and creating a "universe" came to me right away. About NCCU Loser or Idol is a game that satisfies me a lot (in its simplicity) and as you can see many characters then I used them in other games. In addition to Tatianna and Keesha in this game there are Harley, Valentina, SHyla (will appear in the future) and Hanna (also in the future). Brooke is one of the few characters I've never used in a second game, as soon as I find the right role I'll use her. Allison I think she's my favorite character as well as on NCCU I used her on Snake Thompson and I've considered many times whether to include her here too. Not at the moment, but in the future, who knows.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Thank you for your support.
Yeah, most of my old games are pretty messed up.
there are renpy versions of The King of the Beach and Follower. In the future I'd like to redo Snake Thompson (because I have a great idea for a sequel).
The idea of making characters appear in various games and creating a "universe" came to me right away. About NCCU Loser or Idol is a game that satisfies me a lot (in its simplicity) and as you can see many characters then I used them in other games. In addition to Tatianna and Keesha in this game there are Harley, Valentina, SHyla (will appear in the future) and Hanna (also in the future). Brooke is one of the few characters I've never used in a second game, as soon as I find the right role I'll use her. Allison I think she's my favorite character as well as on NCCU I used her on Snake Thompson and I've considered many times whether to include her here too. Not at the moment, but in the future, who knows.
I am going to check your other games, when my new laptop gets to me. Are these games as long as this one? Are the characters the same as in this game or you just using the same models?

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
I am going to check your other games, when my new laptop gets to me. Are these games as long as this one? Are the characters the same as in this game or you just using the same models?
I would recommend you to start with two games that have RenPy ports on this forum - Follower, which is a prequel to this game (or better to say, this game is a sequel to Follower) and King of the Beach.
Than check out those games that exist only in Unity, but beware, they can be hard to play sometimes.
Regarding content, I would say that most of them have around this amount of content NCC has now, probably even more.
In NCCU for example you have 5 weeks during which you can fuck 12 different girls. In King of the Beach you also have some timeframe during which you can fuck... I don't remember how many, but many girls :D
Yes, characters are the same, for example in KoB you play as Mike (from this game), in NCCU you go to Tatianna's gym and can fuck her (you can also fuck Tatianna in The King is Back) etc.

Reactions: Petro28

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Same Characters, For Example Mark, the lifeguard is the MC on The King of the Beach and The King is Back (The king of the beach have a renpy version made by fan). Adele's husband: Gary is the MC of Sexduction. So in Sexduction there are Adele, Lara, Catherine... but also Zoe (Zoe is in Snake Thompson too) and MaryJane (the girl frome the clothing store). Michelle, Tatianna Melissa Ashley, all of them was in The King is back. Tatianna was in NCCU Loser or Idol too. As I said it's kinda like a "multiverse". Also some location are the same. ParadiseClub, Roadhouse pub etc

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I would recommend you to start with two games that have RenPy ports on this forum - Follower, which is a prequel to this game (or better to say, this game is a sequel to Follower) and King of the Beach.
Than check out those games that exist only in Unity, but beware, they can be hard to play sometimes.
Regarding content, I would say that most of them have around this amount of content NCC has now, probably even more.
In NCCU for example you have 5 weeks during which you can fuck 12 different girls. In King of the Beach you also have some timeframe during which you can fuck... I don't remember how many, but many girls :D
Yes, characters are the same, for example in KoB you play as Mike (from this game), in NCCU you go to Tatianna's gym and can fuck her (you can also fuck Tatianna in The King is Back) etc.
Yes I know about some problems with unity, it was a main reason I didn't play Follower at the time, I am just hoping it will be better with new computer. Renpy versions are good news. Thank you.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Ok, so i playd through the Renpy version of Follower. So far i only really liked Irene, Andrea and Michelle. From what i gathered from the recap at the beginning of NCC it seems Irene is kinda estranged. Do we have the option to get back on track with her in NCC yet? Or should i wait a couple of updates?

Last edited:
Reactions: HoneyGames

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I never played this game before and reading some of the comments suggest that it's fine to just start with season 2.
But after that intro... Wow! My man was busy!

Kind of regret not playing the prequel now, but now that I know everything that happens it seems counterproductive.
Not to mention, I don't have much time to play VN's recently anyways.

Story seem very interesting so far just from watching the intro. I like how the MC is not the only guy in the Universe that has sex and there are lots of real world relationship and real relationship problems are going on.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok, so i playd through the Renpy version of Follower. So far i only really liked Irene, Andrea and Michelle. From what i gathered from the recap at the beginning of NCC it seems Irene is kinda estranged. Do we have the option to get back on track with her in NCC yet? Or should i wait a couple of updates?
Irene's story runs throughout season 2. You'll have plenty of opportunities to do things with her.Things with her start to get interesting from week 5 on. with ups and downs depending on your choices. You will have to decide how you want to behave, the events will follow their course anyway but in the end your choices and your behavior will lead to two different endings. What I mean is, as for the other storylines of the game: things will go in a certain way anyway, you can decide what role you want to play in the other characters. Your choices will affect the final results (as well as allowing you to discover various girls throughout the story).

Anyway in few minutes I'll ulpload the Free Version 0.7 , it has several bugs fixed compared to the downloadable version from this forum

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I never played this game before and reading some of the comments suggest that it's fine to just start with season 2.
But after that intro... Wow! My man was busy!

Kind of regret not playing the prequel now, but now that I know everything that happens it seems counterproductive.
Not to mention, I don't have much time to play VN's recently anyways.

Story seem very interesting so far just from watching the intro. I like how the MC is not the only guy in the Universe that has sex and there are lots of real world relationship and real relationship problems are going on.
The prequel is more about getting to know the characters better. Usually those who have played the prequel are very fond of Irene, those who have not played it instead ignores her a bit. Let's say that she is the only character who suffers from not having played the first season.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Here we are

v0.7 FREE and Fixed

and here there is the recap of the new versions and some news about the game

One more question. Is there any order to playing your other games or it doesn't really matter?

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
One more question. Is there any order to playing your other games or it doesn't really matter?
The order could be the one I released them in:The king of the beach, NCCU- Loser or Idol, Sexduction, The King is Back, Snake Thompson, Follower and NCC.
Maybe NCCU Loser or Idol could be played before everyone else, many of the characters are in college and when they appear in later games they are more adult.
sexduction is shorter than the others. it was scheduled to last 6 releases and I closed it after 4 since I was making a mess (it was my first complex game). Snake Thompson despite having a plot that I really like has many grind and trigger problems, for this reason I would like to make a new version.

mepic_86

Mar 14, 2018
it's one of my top5 games in this website. it is the first game that I write some comment for.

lots of hot girls which Martina is my favorite girl in this game and among all other games.

After rebooting it and moving from Unity to Ren'Py it became a huge success for developers.

its story is perfect and you can make lot's of choices. sex mechanism is really nice and unique.

the only slight problem is that since the story is involved with some fashion works they should try to design better clothes besides they should try designing some stocking and more sexy lingeries.

thanks to HoneyGames and Alfius.
take care of yourself because of Corona virus.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
it's one of my top5 games in this website. it is the first game that I write some comment for.

lots of hot girls which Martina is my favorite girl in this game and among all other games.

After rebooting it and moving from Unity to Ren'Py it became a huge success for developers.

its story is perfect and you can make lot's of choices. sex mechanism is really nice and unique.

the only slight problem is that since the story is involved with some fashion works they should try to design better clothes besides they should try designing some stocking and more sexy lingeries.

thanks to HoneyGames and Alfius.
take care of yourself because of Corona virus.
Thanks, but please! I'm just a fan of the game that try to help our Honeygames where I can.

There are plenty of good games on here with better production.

But for me, this is by far my top game on F95. The complexity, cast of characters, depth of characters is unlike any other game I have ever played on her.
Every single person you meet in this game, has a story, a personality and all of them together haver relationships between them and with you.

In all other games, you are the center of the universe, so everything revolves around your. In this game you as the MC are just part of the bigger universe. I love it. This makes this game my top pick by far on F95. (Even with all it's flaws)

If I were in a better financial position, I would definately support this Dev first :)

roland1912

Sep 23, 2019
Here we are

v0.7 FREE and Fixed

and here there is the recap of the new versions and some news about the game

Could anyone please upload the game file in other site besides MEGA? I am not being able to download it.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes