P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Can anyone tell me if there is new content in this patch?
It's been mentioned numerous times over the past few pages - HoneyGames is doing a full reboot of the game since it was released at 1.2 - this is the latest stage. There were a number of issue/problems/story holes they wanted to address before it got too far.

Old saves from 1.2 will not work with the rebooted 0.7. The link provided at the bottom of the previous page by HoneyGames (post #1480) is the most accurate version of the current 0.7 reboot and includes some bug fixes and GUI improvements when compared to the one linked to in the OP.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
It's been mentioned numerous times over the past few pages - HoneyGames is doing a full reboot of the game since it was released at 1.2 - this is the latest stage. There were a number of issue/problems/story holes they wanted to address before it got too far.

Old saves from 1.2 will not work with the rebooted 0.7. The link provided at the bottom of the previous page by HoneyGames (post #1480) is the most accurate version of the current 0.7 reboot and includes some bug fixes and GUI improvements when compared to the one linked to in the OP.
Thank you
Unfortunately no GUI improvement yet, I still have a some issues but we'll relese a patch asap

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Here you can download the new GUI. We keep working on it nut at the moment we've fixed the issues "I can't see all the characters"...

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok, just finished this. (0.7 version before anti bug update), Tried few ways and got only one bug :
While running game code:
File "game/02 day 49.rpy", line 255, in script
mae "Come her late afternoon"
Exception: Sayer 'mae' is not defined.

Dont know if its fixed in this latest update, but if not, there is info.

Btw, I think that game improved with this reboot. Game is more coherent and some stuff which are added are great, for example now it is possible to progress with Andrea/Yoshi story without banging Madeline, etc.
Bigest problem with this game is - hard to decide which chick to choose. Andrea, Michelle, Rain, Keesha... :cry:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Ok, just finished this. (0.7 version before anti bug update), Tried few ways and got only one bug :
While running game code:
File "game/02 day 49.rpy", line 255, in script
mae "Come her late afternoon"
Exception: Sayer 'mae' is not defined.

Dont know if its fixed in this latest update, but if not, there is info.

Btw, I think that game improved with this reboot. Game is more coherent and some stuff which are added are great, for example now it is possible to progress with Andrea/Yoshi story without banging Madeline, etc.
Bigest problem with this game is - hard to decide which chick to choose. Andrea, Michelle, Rain, Keesha... :cry:
uhm. that is just a typo. "mae" is "mea" (Meadow). You can ignore it. I've fixed it now

For the reboot: yeah, the game have a lot of little improving.
Maybe most people won't notice most of these. These are details during the dialogues or little extras (the pictures the girls send, smoking with some girls).
The main part of the job was to make everything consistent by better tracing the events

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Here you can download the new GUI. We keep working on it nut at the moment we've fixed the issues "I can't see all the characters"...

I assume this is for the new 0.7 version you link to? Tried it without and just a few of the girls appear at the top of the screen - so you can't see stats on Yvette for example (guessing it's alphabetical). Tried it with (downloaded GUI, extracted the 2 archives and then the contents of those archives to replace the existing one) and no girls now appear - just the word STATS and clicking on that does nothing.

Ended up re-downloading the original - at least I can see stats on some of the girls and for the remainder in the meantime I'll have to check the xx of 100 rating for each shown after dialog, backtrack, try a different answer & see if it changes.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I assume this is for the new 0.7 version you link to? Tried it without and just a few of the girls appear at the top of the screen - so you can't see stats on Yvette for example (guessing it's alphabetical). Tried it with (downloaded GUI, extracted the 2 archives and then the contents of those archives to replace the existing one) and no girls now appear - just the word STATS and clicking on that does nothing.

Ended up re-downloading the original - at least I can see stats on some of the girls and for the remainder in the meantime I'll have to check the xx of 100 rating for each shown after dialog, backtrack, try a different answer & see if it changes.
I'm pretty sure it works for the version you can download for free from my patreon
You download the files.
you extract, you replace the folder with images "00 CONTRB",
you delete "code files": Z Custom Status Bar Main.rpy and rpyc and you delete Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy and rpyc from "Game" folder.
and you put in game folder the new files.
It should work.
Let me know

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019

after you replace the gui with the new one, you have to start new game. i tried it first with my save and it's not working. because from the start of the game, the character stats of someone appears when you met that person in game for the first time. so when you put new gui and you load a save where you already met a bunch of character, it gets an error

Reactions: P4cc3r5

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I'm pretty sure it works for the version you can download for free from my patreon
You download the files.
you delete "code files": Z Custom Status Bar Main.rpy and rpyc and you delete Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy and rpyc from "Game" folder.
It should work.
Let me know
Gotcha - extracted the "00 CONTRB.rar" archive and copied the contents to "game" instead of the "00 CONTRB" folder to "images". My bad - thx :D

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
after you replace the gui with the new one, you have to start new game. i tried it first with my save and it's not working. because from the start of the game, the character stats of someone appears when you met that person in game for the first time. so when you put new gui and you load a save where you already met a bunch of character, it gets an error
Didn't have to restart when I had everything in the right place as it turned out. Loaded my save and they all appeared - bar Yvette after meeting her in the gym for the first time. Tried restarting out of curiosity and by the same point (when in the Skyebar with Madelyne) Yvette had still not appeared in the Character stats. Guess she'll be added as I progress a little further.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
You download the files.
It should work.
Let me know

I have copied everything as you said here and I can't open the game now, I get this error. why, and what I can do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 185, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 186, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy", line 185, in set_default
default Celsa = Person("Elsa","",26,"Leonard", "Friends", elsa_reldesc, "Manager","Smithson", "Leonard",elsagood,elsapop, 0 ,"Texto notas de Yvette", "Texto comment de Yvette", elsa_bckgd)
File "game/Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy", line 185, in <module>
default Celsa = Person("Elsa","",26,"Leonard", "Friends", elsa_reldesc, "Manager","Smithson", "Leonard",elsagood,elsapop, 0 ,"Texto notas de Yvette", "Texto comment de Yvette", elsa_bckgd)
NameError: name 'elsagood' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3452, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 0.7
Sat Mar 14 07:25:45 2020

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have copied everything as you said here and I can't open the game now, I get this error. why, and what I can do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3452, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 0.7
Sat Mar 14 07:25:45 2020
I have not found this issue on my side. I have picked up that the order that variables are created on the system can cause issues.
Busy trying to find that will improve this.

Last edited:

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Can someone tell me if this is suppose to happen this way....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I check it now. It's weird no one never had notice that.

EDIT I found it.
It's because when ou talk with Luana on day 19 you told em "So you had fun being a slut last night".... you know.
That's actually not a nice thing to say to a girl. No wonder she's offended and your relationship with her is now at 5.

I'm looking why you get the Bj but Luana said you missed but I'm not finding

Last edited:

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
That happened to me as well. Not only Luana, but Kirsten as well talk about sex with Luke. MC can tell her something like "I heard u took big cock last night", and than she replies on that. But, to be honest, I didn't payed attention to that as "bug", just thought they had another sex encounter after MC left.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I check it now. It's weird no one never had notice that.

EDIT I found it.
It's because when ou talk with Luana on day 19 you told em "So you had fun being a slut last night".... you know.
That's actually not a nice thing to say to a girl. No wonder she's offended and your relationship with her is now at 5.

I'm looking why you get the Bj but Luana said you missed but I'm not finding
Oh okay!
I thought I picked the other one but maybe I messed that up, I usually pick both and see if the relationship points go up or not and then roll back and check the other one. So maybe I forgot to roll back or something. I will try to go back a couple days and mix up the chooses a little bit and see if I can change it. Maybe try to unren the game and maybe changing the right variable can get me on the right track, I don't know. I will play around a little bit and let ya know later if I can fix it. Not a big deal though, I just don't want Luke to take that from me, haha!

Thanks for the fast feedback!

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes