HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Oh okay!
I thought I picked the other one but maybe I messed that up, I usually pick both and see if the relationship points go up or not and then roll back and check the other one. So maybe I forgot to roll back or something. I will try to go back a couple days and mix up the chooses a little bit and see if I can change it. Maybe try to unren the game and maybe changing the right variable can get me on the right track, I don't know. I will play around a little bit and let ya know later if I can fix it. Not a big deal though, I just don't want Luke to take that from me, haha!

Thanks for the fast feedback!
Maybe I got it. It's the only thing I've found
Are you on cuckold path with Kirsten? That's could be the reason. If yes I'll fix it

Reactions: Jestur

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
As I deleted my 1.2 saves I'm thinking ahead to when the reboot catches up - and we get the option to pick a plan to help resolve the Adele/Lara/Gary triangle. You have 3 options:

1. Adele plan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Lara plan
3. Catherine plan

Wondering which plan is best to help in the possible pursuit of Adele or Lara and which one to use "generically" when not pursuing either? If I recall you have to make the decision a while before you see the impact of that decision

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I wasn't sure so I went back to an old save and picked "I want her back", skip forward and it fixed it. So I must have accidentally pick the cuckold path. Then went back and pick the cuckold path to see if I could reproduce that story error and it did it again. So yeah, I didn't want to play on the cuckold path so I guess it was good you caught that. I don't mind NTR stuff but with this story, I want the regular route.

Thanks for the response!
that's beacuase there are 3 paths you can choose Dominate her, Want her back/ cuckold. But at the end want the rback doesn't exist, i mean,it's not possible, the only way to get her back is by dominate her or be a cuckold so if you choose want ther back other answer you give takes you to cuckold path or domination path so probably you say something that bring you to cuck old path, probably during a dialogue with maud or kirsten or luana.
Anyway the issues is about the cuckold path. I've fixed anyway

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
As I deleted my 1.2 saves I'm thinking ahead to when the reboot catches up - and we get the option to pick a plan to help resolve the Adele/Lara/Gary triangle. You have 3 options:

1. Adele plan
2. Lara plan
3. Catherine plan

Wondering which plan is best to help in the possible pursuit of Adele or Lara and which one to use "generically" when not pursuing either? If I recall you have to make the decision a while before you see the impact of that decision
ok

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
HoneyGames can you help with this problem?

I have copied everything as you said here and I can't open the game now, I get this error. why, and what I can do?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 185, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 186, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy", line 185, in set_default
default Celsa = Person("Elsa","",26,"Leonard", "Friends", elsa_reldesc, "Manager","Smithson", "Leonard",elsagood,elsapop, 0 ,"Texto notas de Yvette", "Texto comment de Yvette", elsa_bckgd)
File "game/Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy", line 185, in <module>
default Celsa = Person("Elsa","",26,"Leonard", "Friends", elsa_reldesc, "Manager","Smithson", "Leonard",elsagood,elsapop, 0 ,"Texto notas de Yvette", "Texto comment de Yvette", elsa_bckgd)
NameError: name 'elsagood' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 186, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3452, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy", line 185, in set_default
File "C:\Users\Gabi\Downloads\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1954, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/Z Definir Variables 00 Characteres.rpy", line 185, in <module>
NameError: name 'elsagood' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 0.7
Sat Mar 14 07:25:45 2020

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
HoneyGames can you help with this problem?
Hi there, if you are heaving issues with the Full stat page, rather revert back to the original.

I'm not 100% if you cause is the same, but I have found the order in which variables are created can cause issues with the full stat screen. I'm currently trying to resolve this and will hopefully sent Honeygames a fix for this tomorrow.
(You will notice that not all the character stats updates. Mostly the male characters does not, but who cares about them in anycase :p .Also all the stats does not all update immediately, It get's updated periodically throughout the game.)

Of cause during testing, it worked fine on both my PC and on his PC, so it's also possible that there was an issue with the deployment.
I'm still working on improving the character stats function, so hopefully it will be awesome during the next few releases :)

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
that's beacuase there are 3 paths you can choose Dominate her, Want her back/ cuckold. But at the end want the rback doesn't exist, i mean,it's not possible, the only way to get her back is by dominate her or be a cuckold so if you choose want ther back other answer you give takes you to cuckold path or domination path so probably you say something that bring you to cuck old path, probably during a dialogue with maud or kirsten or luana.
Anyway the issues is about the cuckold path. I've fixed anyway
Dominate her it is then!
:cool:

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
Hi there, if you are heaving issues with the Full stat page, rather revert back to the original.

I'm not 100% if you cause is the same, but I have found the order in which variables are created can cause issues with the full stat screen. I'm currently trying to resolve this and will hopefully sent Honeygames a fix for this tomorrow.
(You will notice that not all the character stats updates. Mostly the male characters does not, but who cares about them in anycase :p .Also all the stats does not all update immediately, It get's updated periodically throughout the game.)

Of cause during testing, it worked fine on both my PC and on his PC, so it's also possible that there was an issue with the deployment.
I'm still working on improving the character stats function, so hopefully it will be awesome during the next few releases :)

With the original, it's working. (I don't know if you guys have made any update to the story, but it finishes when I get kidnap. Did you update the story too or was it just for the reboot?)

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
With the original, it's working. (I don't know if you guys have made any update to the story, but it finishes when I get kidnap. Did you update the story too or was it just for the reboot?)
It's just on the reboot. Original was until 1.2.... reboot now It's 0.9.
I hope to get soon as possible to 1,2

Reactions: WhY NoT?!

asasstutu

Aug 5, 2017
check the download post if there is the fix or send me the error message.

While running game code:
File "game/02 day 34.rpy", line 600, in script
jump day3404b
ScriptError: could not find label 'day3404b'.

Full traceback:
jump day3404b
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\NCC-07-pc_F95 (1)\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\NCC-07-pc_F95 (1)\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

While running game code:
jump day3404b

Full traceback:
jump day3404b
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\NCC-07-pc_F95 (1)\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\PC\Desktop\NCC-07-pc_F95 (1)\NCC-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
you're probably using an old version.
This bug is fixed in my version so or there is the fix in the download post or you can download the freeversion from the download post.

Luke21

Nov 27, 2018
I just wanted to quickly congratulate the dev on a brilliant game. I've only learned about it recently but it really stands out in the choice and consequence department from anything I've seen on this site, shocklingly underrated. Good luck with continuing the story and with future support!

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes