HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Oh too bad, I actually like Keesha and would like a relationship path more with her than most other girls.
On another note, what about Vanessa? Will she get a path?
yeah, sure.
anyway, you will see: not all the girl are just sex. Yeah, most of times it start "just like sex" but after you had sex a couple of times the relations starts to get "serious". Also in the first build you have options to make a little more relation with Roberta (for example). Obviously Michelle, it start just sex and slowly become serious.
Like in real life, you have sex with a girl once, twice, three four...then is "SO, now?"

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Walkthrough? -_- for new vers pls. There are so many choses? I can't remember all of them
Not really possible - but HoneyGames has released the first iteration of a guide to Patreon. Maybe someone will drop it here at some point.

By the way - can you add a gun option from one of the dodgy characters HoneyGames - so I can shoot Connor, Yoshi, Richard & Lars when needed? If not contract "The Puppster" from Alexandra to do the dirty work. :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alfius

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
what? why this game have NTR tag?
i don't think there was an NTR tag before or i saw it wrong :unsure:
can someone explain to me, what is the ntr content?

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
Hi the game is not loading my savefile. Last version played was 0.7

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 900, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 244, in event
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loadsave.py", line 753, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1885, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "/Users/akshay/MEGAsync Downloads/NCC.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1713, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 0.8
Wed Mar 18 01:19:38 2020
```

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019

While running game code:
File "game/02 day 56.rpy", line 814, in script
jump day57
ScriptError: could not find label 'day57'.

Full traceback:
jump day57
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Tue Mar 17 13:29:49 2020

after i saved the files

Kyonin

Aug 14, 2017

While running game code:
jump day57

Full traceback:
jump day57
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1678, in execute
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\NCC-0.8-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

after i saved the files
i check code, this day is last in the this version

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
overview is really bad. It's two years old. The game's not that badly written. There are mistakes, English is not my native language, but I do my best.
At the risk of being too personal, may I ask what your native language is? If you don't wish to answer, I understand. I was just curious, given that I've played the older version of this game (I'm downloading the "reboot" now) and just got curious.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I really like the game. I hope there's 2 things. 1) some sort of Harem path or a path that ends you with multiple girls and 2) Kirsten coming back as a girlfriend or whatever. Either way, I enjoy this game.

noobling

May 20, 2018
With the current content out there is there any sexy time available with Tatiana? I tried to be a dick she just hates me, I tried to be nice she's just super loyal to her boyfriend, can't seem to find a way to wiggle my way in
Also what sort of action should I take if I wanna take revenge for my old gf and dominate her? be super mean? I find it just cut you out of her life completely

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

While running game code:
jump day57

Full traceback:
jump day57

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

after i saved the files
that's because v0.8 end at day56. day57 doesn't exist

Reactions: Mikadio2887
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes