yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I don't have a favorite girl but i really don't like Adrea if theres a way i would avoid her

Also hate Rain stupidity

Want to get revenge and Ravage Maud

I think theres no way to fuck Melissa since i played more than one time and got nothing
well we havent reached that point with melissa in the reboot version, her first sex scene with mc is in 1.1 old version.
if you play the old version and want scenes with her with full points, just follow my melissa walkthrough that i wrote few pages back in this thread

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Hm, the day 54 hotfix linked in OP causes an error.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got there after leaving Riley's bday party with Luana and Yanmei and fucking them both in their hotel room. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix that?

yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I don't think there's a way to beat David and do her first.... I've tried many different things. If there is a way, I don't know it.

there is no way, david will always gets her first thats the plot for her character development in this game.
she is a mystery and a tease, with her we have to play the long game

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Great job on the new stats format. It makes it much easier to keep track of relationships.

I was wondering if it would be possible for you to add some more stats to track that effect the game such as the relationships between characters like the rainlars and tatiannaconnor stats, so we know when we are damaging their relationship or making it stronger. Also some other hidden stats like rileypro, adelepro, and how many times we have given info to keesha. Finally I was hoping to either improve our personal stats page or just add an icon for ourselves to track things like domination, violence, intelligence, health, etc. Like I said you are doing a great job and I appreciate how your are tying to improve this already great game. This is just kind of a wish list for things to add.
The stats page is pretty much a work in progress. I'm working together with Honeygames to get it in a state that he can do things like you mentions above and ultimately I think that will be included in the stat page.

At the moment it just gives some basic information. I don't know the story and all the intricacies of all the interpersonal relationships, so I can only add the obvious stats. I think ones we get closer to the reboot catching up to the original release, Honeygames will be able to utilize the stat screen to it's full potential.

His priority at the moment is just to finish the reboot. In the meantime, I keep tinkering with it.

TLDR: I'm certain that these stats will be added in the near future. I don't want to go crazy with it and go in the opposite direction then what the dev intended.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
The stats page is pretty much a work in progress. I'm working together with Honeygames to get it in a state that he can do things like you mentions above and ultimately I think that will be included in the stat page.

At the moment it just gives some basic information. I don't know the story and all the intricacies of all the interpersonal relationships, so I can only add the obvious stats. I think ones we get closer to the reboot catching up to the original release, Honeygames will be able to utilize the stat screen to it's full potential.

His priority at the moment is just to finish the reboot. In the meantime, I keep tinkering with it.

TLDR: I'm certain that these stats will be added in the near future. I don't want to go crazy with it and go in the opposite direction then what the dev intended.
Yeah, the plan is to add all the important stats.
Alfius helping me a lot. Jaas helped me and create the pages but I don't heard from him lately, but he's from venezuela and situation isn't that good there. so he have problem with internet connection.

I'm in Italy and today was an hard day. I'm try to work faster and better but isn't always possible.

I'm working on 1.0/1.1... and I'm not looking too much at the stat page. I'll do it in the next days. Alfius did a great work and I'm really thankfull.

I'm fixing/adding things and Im glad some people begin to be interested in the game so I want to make it as good as possible

RipperJack342

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks Honeygames. Your game is awesome. Keep up the good work. This is my favorite game on these forums. I am off work for the forseeable future from the virus, so if you need some help to do any proofreading let me know.

Aflus thank you for your response as well.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hm, the day 54 hotfix linked in OP causes an error.

I got there after leaving Riley's bday party with Luana and Yanmei and fucking them both in their hotel room. Any ideas what the problem is and how to fix that?
I don't know what's wrong with your version mine played 100%

If you want, you can add the line
default ninfeashoot = 0
(This should be at line 27) in the file
"Z Definir Variables 31 Riley-V1.rpy"

It should look like this
# shooting #
default resortshooting = 0
default ninfeashoot = 0
default rileyrichard = 0

Sanchopansa

Dec 1, 2018
Really like this game. Haven't played it since 0.9 and still haven't tried the reboot (didn't know it had one) but I really liked the realistic setting and story, not many games around here have that I think.

The creator's English isn't perfect but you can still see that all the girls have different personalities and they're not black and white characters (either slutty or shy etc.) which is one of the big, unique positives this game has. I've read a few people saying that the graphics are not top notch but I like them. In fact, all the girls look different to me, which is another big and unique positive this game has and others don't.

All in all, not the perfect game, sure, but I really like where it's going and one of my personal favorites for sure. The creator looks like he's working hard on this game so it can only improve IMO.

Should have written this as an review actually haha. I guess I'll just copy-paste then :D

Reactions: Alfius

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Really like this game. Haven't played it since 0.9 and still haven't tried the reboot (didn't know it had one) but I really liked the realistic setting and story, not many games around here have that I think.

The creator's English isn't perfect but you can still see that all the girls have different personalities and they're not black and white characters (either slutty or shy etc.) which is one of the big, unique positives this game has. I've read a few people saying that the graphics are not top notch but I like them. In fact, all the girls look different to me, which is another big and unique positive this game has and others don't.

All in all, not the perfect game, sure, but I really like where it's going and one of my personal favorites for sure. The creator looks like he's working hard on this game so it can only improve IMO.

Should have written this as an review actually haha. I guess I'll just copy-paste then :D
Many thanks for your review

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Wait new one is reboot ver.
Then v1.2 before reboot......is that season 1?
Season 1 is a game called follower, you can find a renpy version (highly racommended, original unity version is a little messed up) in this forum

Season 2 is the actual game. I release until 1.2 then I decide to fix some issues of the game (I talk about it in various post in the last pages) so in january I reboot the game (actually we're at 0.9 and I've add some events and things).

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Oh .. how sweet .. players trying to understand how girls act all tough and precious around them when they are at their weakest. Toughen up, gamer! take her to tim buck 2 :)!
Feel better? LOL She's a fictional female character in a game. Being written by a male. one of many female characters in the game. I said I couldn't quite figure her out yet. And that translates to "Toughen up" to you? Because it doesn't.

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
Season 1 is a game called follower, you can find a renpy version (highly racommended, original unity version is a little messed up) in this forum

Season 2 is the actual game. I release until 1.2 then I decide to fix some issues of the game (I talk about it in various post in the last pages) so in january I reboot the game (actually we're at 0.9 and I've add some events and things).
Thnx for clearing my confusion.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes