sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
If you want, you can add the line
default ninfeashoot = 0
(This should be at line 27) in the file
"Z Definir Variables 31 Riley-V1.rpy"
That file does not exist in my installation. Is the day 54 hotfix in OP not meant to be used with the reboot version 0.8?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That file does not exist in my installation. Is the day 54 hotfix in OP not meant to be used with the reboot version 0.8?
I'm not sure what you did, I'm pretty sure you version is not correct.
Maybe redownload 0.8 and the day 54 hotfix...
And see what happens...

I got my 0.8 link as a testing version to help HG with testing and the developing the Stat screen dev.

Are you sure you are playing on version 0.8 not 0.7? (And also, it must be the Reboot version)

The 0.8 pre Reboot is not available for download, but maybe you still have a copy?

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I'm confused. The opening post says the provided link is for version 0.8 of the reboot. I downloaded the game form the NOPY link. And I downloaded the day54 fix linked in the opening post too. If that isn't reboot version 0.8, then what is it?

edit: omg I just checked and it seems I might have made an oopsie while unpacking the game. It's possible I downloaded reboot v08 but then unpacked the old v12 again.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I'm confused. The opening post says the provided link is for version 0.8 of the reboot. I downloaded the game form the NOPY link. And I downloaded the day54 fix linked in the opening post too. If that isn't reboot version 0.8, then what is it?

edit: omg I just checked and it seems I might have made an oopsie while unpacking the game. It's possible I downloaded reboot v08 but then unpacked the old v12 again.
That would be great news, because after I saw your post I thought, "What the fuck happened? I don't want to think about it now."

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
edit
That would be great news, because after I saw your post I thought, "What the fuck happened? I don't want to think about it now."
Yeah it was my fault. No idea how I managed to replay the old version till day 54 without noticing it. I guess I'm not the smartest cookie, haha.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
edit

Yeah it was my fault. No idea how I managed to replay the old version till day 54 without noticing it. I guess I'm not the smartest cookie, haha.

phew...I'm with HG on this one, I did not know what was going on here. Just glad you got going again.

The bad news is that you will need to start again if you somehow played on 1.2. Otherwise it may cause plot problems for you further down the line.

Good luck :)

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, I just finished the first game (Follower) and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

However here comes the eternal question: In Follower, there are certain unavoidable sharing/ntr scenes (at least I think they are unavoidable, needed to share Kirsten in order to learn a certain skill for example), and I'm not throwing shade at anyone for liking it, it just isn't really my thing. So! Does this game have similar parts where you have to go through that or femdom - or will there be alternative ways to go about it?

Regardless of the answer, if this game is anything like the former - I will enjoy it quite a lot as a whole. Good job, Dev! :)

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Alright, I just finished the first game (Follower) and I enjoyed it quite a lot.

However here comes the eternal question: In Follower, there are certain unavoidable sharing/ntr scenes (at least I think they are unavoidable, needed to share Kirsten in order to learn a certain skill for example), and I'm not throwing shade at anyone for liking it, it just isn't really my thing. So! Does this game have similar parts where you have to go through that or femdom - or will there be alternative ways to go about it?

Regardless of the answer, if this game is anything like the former - I will enjoy it quite a lot as a whole. Good job, Dev! :)

(OK I'l spoiler for the people that still wants to play Follower)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In any case, back to NCC.
NCC is much more choice driven then Follower. For instance Kirsten now broke up with you and she moved in with Maude.
You can decide to ignore her completely or try to win her back. It's completely up to you. Basically you can go for one girl, all the girls, some of the girls or none of the girls. And your decision to go for a girl, does not guarantee success. Some will fall for you, some will reject you and some just want to have fun with you.

So in terms of comparison between Follower and NCC, I would say, if you survived Follower, NCC will be much easier.
There is much less "NTR" type content in NCC, in the true sense of the word. Just remember that you do not get all the girls and you will be good.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
(OK I'l spoiler for the people that still wants to play Follower)
In any case, back to NCC.
NCC is much more choice driven then Follower. For instance Kirsten now broke up with you and she moved in with Maude.
You can decide to ignore her completely or try to win her back. It's completely up to you. Basically you can go for one girl, all the girls, some of the girls or none of the girls. And your decision to go for a girl, does not guarantee success. Some will fall for you, some will reject you and some just want to have fun with you.

So in terms of comparison between Follower and NCC, I would say, if you survived Follower, NCC will be much easier.
There is much less "NTR" type content in NCC, in the true sense of the word. Just remember that you do not get all the girls and you will be good.
What a well written out reply, thanks a lot. :)

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Concerning the renpy version of Follower, is there a way or a patch to activate the stats and the time, because I find It complicated to play the game without those information?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
If I use reboot version 0.8 until day 54 I will be able to use the save to continue the story with the last version 1.2 before reboot?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Concerning the renpy version of Follower, is there a way or a patch to activate the stats and the time, because I find It complicated to play the game without those information?
I don't understand.... At the top righthand corner. The stats button and the time are there.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
If I use reboot version 0.8 until day 54 I will be able to use the save to continue the story with the last version 1.2 before reboot?
No, please do not do that. (And I think you will get errors) The plotlines in the reboot is slightly different to the Current 1.2 version. Rather just wait until the Reboot catches up with the Current 1.2. The dev plans to have the reboot done in the next month or so, so the wait will not be too long.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
No, you just messed up
I'm adding various storylines and I've tracked the info in different way with different stats.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
The bad news is that you will need to start again if you somehow played on 1.2. Otherwise it may cause plot problems for you further down the line.
Don't worry. I removed all files, unpacked the correct version, installed the fix and started from the beginning. So far everything is working perfectly.

This little brainfart of mine also gives me the opportunity to see the difference between old and reboot. It's actually done really well. The new (interim?) UI is nice too. Makes picking between dialogue options a lot easier, because you can immediately see if your choice is good or bad, at least for those girls with an icon in that top bar. (y)

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Don't worry. I removed all files, unpacked the correct version, installed the fix and started from the beginning. So far everything is working perfectly.

This little brainfart of mine also gives me the opportunity to see the difference between old and reboot. It's actually done really well. The new (interim?) UI is nice too. Makes picking between dialogue options a lot easier, because you can immediately see if your choice is good or bad, at least for those girls with an icon in that top bar. (y)
If you don't see all the characters on the stats screen, use this
Full stats screen

Keep in mind that characters will start appearing as the days roll on. :)

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Weird I don't have this in the version I downloaded.

View attachment 591444
I would say there is something wrong with your version.

1) What does your version say on the bottom left right corner when you open the game (Mine says 0.1.5 your should say somethin like 0.1.6))

2) Have you downloaded the hints file? If not you should download it and copy it into your game folder.

Maybe redownload and install.
You should do the following.
1) Download the base program. (0.1.1)
2) Download the patch and copy it into the game folder.. your version should now read (0.1.6) Confirm files to overwrite
3) Download the Hints.txt file copy into Game folder. Confirm overwrite

Then you should be good to go. Stats and day and time should be available immediately.

Sorry, if this does not help, I don't think I could help you further. Then something in your OS, folder rights or some other setting is preventing this from running correctly.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 71 Votes