Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So new story content is only available with 1.2 reboot and beyond? ...

When I played 1.2 is there any new content in the updates or can I just wait for the reboot to catch up?
Reboot is now almost caught up... With the Virus things are going a bit slower for the Dev, but I would estimate towards the end of April, the Reboot = Original 1.2.

I would not bother playing the Original 1.2 at this stage. It was very good for people that kept up with all previous versions i.e. used saves from 1.1. But it is very buggy for people starting from the beginning. The Dev already started changing events for the reboot and that effected the earlier parts of 1.2.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I started to play game from beginning of version 0.9 Fix. while I click on Character Stats, an error occurs. I don't know whether the problem is because of my system (I use Windows 10 in case if it could be related) or everyone experience it.
What version are you playing and can you send me your save?

I have changed the Character stats screen quite a lot recently. So the version you use is very important for me.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I have this same problem, HoneyGames:

Any solution?
Will download and check. Please direct any questions regarding the Character stats to me. I'm trying to help out Honeygames, but I'ts always possible that I fucked up.

Did you download full version or the compressed version?

roflxoxo

Jan 18, 2018
Will download and check. Please direct any questions regarding the Character stats to me. I'm trying to help out Honeygames, but I'ts always possible that I fucked up.

Did you download full version or the compressed version?
I'm having the same problem using character stats. And I've downloaded the compressed version of the game.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I am curious, who is this "girl"? do all the girl the MC know? :unsure:
Ashley, Yvette, Irene (also if with Irene could not works. I mean, he will be sorry for you but she jump on him, I don't know, I don't get that point yet in the reboot. When I'll be at that point I'll decide). Probably Michelle.
But I'm planning also other girls. That's why I've tracked all the stats in the reboot, so if I'll need to know what you've said him Now I know

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I'm having the same problem using character stats. And I've downloaded the compressed version of the game.
Character stats dosen`t work in compressed version
Anybody has the same problem?
I started to play game from beginning of version 0.9 Fix. while I click on Character Stats, an error occurs. I don't know whether the problem is because of my system (I use Windows 10 in case if it could be related) or everyone experience it.
Hi guys, This seems to be related to the compressed version.

For now: If you want to use the Character stats, you will need to download the uncompressed version.

I will look if I can find anything the issue with the compressed version, but no guarantees.
Will upload the patch if I manage to resolve.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Ashley, Yvette, Irene (also if with Irene could not works. I mean, he will be sorry for you but she jump on him, I don't know, I don't get that point yet in the reboot. When I'll be at that point I'll decide). Probably Michelle.
But I'm planning also other girls. That's why I've tracked all the stats in the reboot, so if I'll need to know what you've said him Now I know
if so, why doesn't the MC do the opposite?
like a rival right?
i know that way is a little weird, but it's not fair in my opinion that only he can do it

sorry dev, this is just my confusion about David...

saddlface

Oct 25, 2017
Is it supposed to cut to title immediately after the voice overs tell you everyone's relationship status in the Kirsten-Maude cuckold scene? I'm guessing not?

I'm thinking its related to the compressed version stats... it isn't keeping the days it still says 54 at the top and the code is looking for day 60.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
if so, why doesn't the MC do the opposite?
like a rival right?
i know that way is a little weird, but it's not fair in my opinion that only he can do it

sorry dev, this is just my confusion about David...
You can do anything you want about him, I mean. If you want to fuck all the girls he likes you can do it. You're not have to be a good friend. if he get angry isn't your problem. if you get angry because he fucks a girl you like you can get angry and you can try to fuck a girl he likes, here and then I recap all the stats. During the game there are various little difference in the dialogue if you and david are in good relation or not.
Besides, there's no guarantee that David will fuck those girls. There are a couple of triggers that may or may not help that event. The main trigger is your relationship with David and what you said to him about the girls. But there are also a couple of triggers that may or may not affect it.
Irene is one of the ones that's more likely to happen. Because it's part of her storyline that she loses control (and there's eventually a 1.1 event where you can take advantage of her and David and she gives them both a blowjob in the park).
Ashley and Yvette the main trigger is still your relationship with the girls, if things go well between you and them David won't get laid with them.
Michelle the trigger will only be based on the relationship you decide to have with her. If you treat her like a slut and tell her it's just sex for you and talk to her about other girls it's easier that she won't take your relationship seriously and maybe she'll have sex with David in the future.

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
You can do anything you want about him, I mean. If you want to fuck all the girls he likes you can do it. You're not have to be a good friend. if he get angry isn't your problem. if you get angry because he fucks a girl you like you can get angry and you can try to fuck a girl he likes
good move dev(y)(y)
seems fair to me

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
just started playing this game after reboot. Loving it but I think there are a few bugs. The game is not showing the days properly. On saturday I get Sunday shown and on sunday I get monday. Something like that. Also I am getting these error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/02 day 42.rpy", line 383, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 42.rpy, line 389)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/02 day 42.rpy", line 383, in script
    menu:
  File "E:\Game\NCC-0.9-pc fixed\renpy\ast.py", line 1609, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
  File "E:\Game\NCC-0.9-pc fixed\renpy\exports.py", line 943, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "E:\Game\NCC-0.9-pc fixed\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "E:\Game\NCC-0.9-pc fixed\renpy\python.py", line 690, in py_compile
    raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/02 day 42.rpy, line 389)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
NewCoralCity Season 2 0.9
Fri Apr 03 22:48:57 2020

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Searched but can't find clarification: Does NCC contain chapter 1 ("Follower" prequel) or is it the start of chapter 2? Thanks and regards.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I downloaded the version from MEGA and FileHosting to test ; No character stats appeared :(
One of two things...
1) You are still on day one. Since you do not know anyone on day one, there are no stats to show for day one. The stats will only start showing on day 2.
1) You are playing the compressed version. The stats screen does not seem to work on the Compressed version. If you want to see the use the character stats, you need the full version.

Let me know what happened!
Good luck!

Reactions: mepic_86
4.20 star(s) 70 Votes