RipperJack342

Jun 8, 2018
i was thinking coral city is a amazing game, give "Follower" a try. But hell no, no way i can play this. Maybe the content is good, but the gameplay is horrible. have always 2 sek loading screen. Maybe, chance in renpy too
Follower was redone in renpy. Do not play the original in Unity it was terrible. The renpy redone version is not great, but it is not bad. I liked it for the background it gave on the New Coral characters.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A tad confused. I understand there will be branching through normal course play and dialogue but, if possible without spoiler, why is there such a blatant Tatianna on/off relationship choice at night of Day6 (I just started runthrough)? Is it some kind of fucked up fetish block or what? (there's no reason given as to why the choice is abruptly requested). Regards.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Sancho1969 - before the reboot there were a lot of paths where you couldn't choose to ignore a character if you weren't into them for a particular save - outside of interactions affecting the story. Those such as the one you refer to for Tatianna were added to effectively shortcut those sections - at least that's the way it works, skipping the character specific interactions/decisions.

Reactions: Sancho1969

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
any walkthrough ?
Sigh :(. If you look back a page at post #1896 you'll see I explained why it's nigh-on impossible. I also let people know what you can expect from most of the girls (see the SPOILER bit) and what you could do if you wanted to see the best options for the girls your'e interested in.

The dev - HoneyGames - told me in a response (at the top of this page) that the list was pretty accurate.

PS. It doesn't take much to look back a page or two to see what's happening before posting a question like that :D

May 21, 2017
Sigh :(. If you look back a page at post #1896 you'll see I explained why it's nigh-on impossible. I also let people know what you can expect from most of the girls (see the SPOILER bit) and what you could do if you wanted to see the best options for the girls your'e interested in.

The dev - HoneyGames - told me in a response (at the top of this page) that the list was pretty accurate.

PS. It doesn't take much to look back a page or two to see what's happening before posting a question like that :D

Ahh, Sorry I had not seen your post, I think I ended up passing by and not having noticed, but thanks anyway!

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Damn, I love the reboot, just finished the cinema date with Yvette and haven't had a single error massage till now. I really like that I can just say if I want to keep meeting girls or not, makes it so much more comfortable and easy going. At this point there would be only one thing that could need some polish, after Yvette stays the night and lays in MCs arms, the very next render is MC completely alone in bed, he wakes up and is still alone.

I think it's easy fixable, just don't use the "MC lay alone render", just go straight to the dream sequence and in the morning have a short text that Yvette send a message, something like "had to get up early, didn't want to wake you up lets meet soon darling." Obviously adding renders of having breakfast or something with her would be better, but would take more effort.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
after Yvette stays the night and lays in MCs arms, the very next render is MC completely alone in bed, he wakes up and is still alone.
I forgot about that one, it bothered me too, but later on when the same happens there's an additional text explaining why she's no longer there.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I forgot about that one, it bothered me too, but later on when the same happens there's an additional text explaining why she's no longer there.
The same render is used for every night the MC goes to sleep - alone or not. Same happens when Ashley eventually sleeps over as his girlfriend in a later update (well it used to anyway). they always leave early doors with the MC on his own (with a different common render too). Just place-holders really.

Should be easy enough for the dev HoneyGames to add text after the sleep overs I guess - If he wants too, has the time & thinks they're needed.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
Damn, I love the reboot, just finished the cinema date with Yvette and haven't had a single error massage till now. I really like that I can just say if I want to keep meeting girls or not, makes it so much more comfortable and easy going. At this point there would be only one thing that could need some polish, after Yvette stays the night and lays in MCs arms, the very next render is MC completely alone in bed, he wakes up and is still alone.

I think it's easy fixable, just don't use the "MC lay alone render", just go straight to the dream sequence and in the morning have a short text that Yvette send a message, something like "had to get up early, didn't want to wake you up lets meet soon darling." Obviously adding renders of having breakfast or something with her would be better, but would take more effort.
I use that standard MC render that sleeps alone to avoid making any more mistakes. Then some of the girls can sleep over afterwards. If I'm not mistaken in the morning (in original version) there was always a phrase about the girl leaving before mc woke up.
I let the girls leave because later (next releases) when there are more girls who can sleep over it could become a very long job to add separate events for each girl. and because there is already a routine of the day and events that have to happen whether MC slept alone or with a girl.
However there will also be events that will take place in the morning with a girl, they are already planned but I will have to make them happen after a particular evening when MC has necessarily gone out with "that" girl. For example a dinner or some club noghts or special events. Otherwise it would become too big a job of variables and paths (also for the consequence of that event, I mean I should write tons of chat with different options "event hapened" "event not happened")

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
to add text after the sleep overs
there was always a phrase about the girl leaving before mc woke up.
Later on there is a text saying that she had to go early and that's why MC is alone when we see him (at least on Yvette's route, but I assumed it's the same with everyone). Anyway, it's not a big issue, it's smth to do after the story will be finished I suppose.

Btw are there any estimates as to how long the game's going to be? Will we get to get married, have family (or divorce) and in the end (un)happilly retire?

RipperJack342

Jun 8, 2018
Later on there is a text saying that she had to go early and that's why MC is alone when we see him (at least on Yvette's route, but I assumed it's the same with everyone). Anyway, it's not a big issue, it's smth to do after the story will be finished I suppose.

Btw are there any estimates as to how long the game's going to be? Will we get to get married, have family (or divorce) and in the end (un)happilly retire?
I am not sure how far it will go, but .9 is only half we through season 2, and the dev has said he plans on doing a season three. So there will be plenty of content still to come. Whether or not that involves marriages and family though, no clue.

Reactions: Mister_M

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018

Season 2 will end between 1.7/1.9. And all the storylines get to a crucial point with a couple of possible ends for most of the girls
Probably I'll make Season 3 and it will start with the scenario you get t the end of season 2. The old saves will work. there will be a final save point and then you can go on with the game in the new version. Probably I'll create new scenarios based on your choices and your scenarios.
It will be pretty impossible to end the game with so much relationship (or season 3 will be a totally mess) but you'll have some really interesting scenarios.
I can't spoil so much also because I have so much ideas but I can't do everything. I've got clear ideas about 90% of the possible ends and storylines for the girls in season 2. Than I've got so much option to start season 3. Probably there will be so much poll with my patreon to decide some scenarios and get rid of some girls.

HoneyGames

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2018
I am not sure how far it will go, but .9 is only half we through season 2, and the dev has said he plans on doing a season three. So there will be plenty of content still to come. Whether or not that involves marriages and family though, no clue.
The marriage could happen at the end of the game. I mean I can't develop so much storyline with the marriage and all the exceptions if you don't marry that girl but another one. Anyway probably between season 2 and season 3 I'll make a mini game (always is new Coral) to tell what's happening in New coral between season 2 and 3 and set up the new scenarios. I still think about these options. It could be some minigames about some male characters of the game involved in the consequence of what's happened in season 2. It's hard to explain because you don't know the plots I have in my mind.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That's cool and I'm looking forward to more content. Hopefully my favorite girl(s) will make it to season 3. If the COVID-19 won't bankrupt me I'll join your patreon to add my vote too :) . Thank for answers.

4.20 star(s) 70 Votes