loikl

Feb 14, 2018
There is a bartender lass, and you and your mate David think she is hot. So you both try to sleep with her. Sadly, no matter what trickery you may try David will sleep with her. And as it currently stands you can't sleep with her. Also your ex girlfriend has sex with other people, but she is your ex girlfriend. Couple others also have sex with other people and more in the future. It isn't NTR in the "oh noooo is she cheating on mee" sense. More so you have been banging so many other people that they decided to go bang somebody else.
Mmm I understand, it's more of a "fuckfest" (in the good sense of the word), something like SuperPowered, the girls have sex with other npc but the MC actually doesn't care, sometimes he participates in those encounters and other times they just give him equal.

Is it something like that? In the end I don't care about that content, but in general, I don't enjoy the "cuckold" theme where the MC spends more time watching girls having sex with others than doing it himself and getting excited about it (like beta MC).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There is a bartender lass, and you and your mate David think she is hot. So you both try to sleep with her. Sadly, no matter what trickery you may try David will sleep with her. And as it currently stands you can't sleep with her. Also your ex girlfriend has sex with other people, but she is your ex girlfriend. Couple others also have sex with other people and more in the future. It isn't NTR in the "oh noooo is she cheating on mee" sense. More so you have been banging so many other people that they decided to go bang somebody else.
Mmm I understand, it's more of a "fuckfest" (in the good sense of the word), something like SuperPowered, the girls have sex with other npc but the MC actually doesn't care, sometimes he participates in those encounters and other times they just give him equal.

Is it something like that? In the end I don't care about that content, but in general, I don't enjoy the "cuckold" theme where the MC spends more time watching girls having sex with others than doing it himself and getting excited about it (like beta MC).
No, it's definitely not like that - with one exception; if and when he actually ports over Kristen's full path from the first version, that gets somewhat cucky with the maud house parties and her basically taunting mc while they do stuff to Kristen. (this extends to stuff like how Kristen will taunt mc post connor). But aside from the Kristen character, everyone else is pretty much like real life dating characters; meaning there's no cuck stuff; yeah, it's assumed in some cases if a girl isnt with you they're getting it elsewhere. Like how you have to break blonde model im forgetting name of and Luke up to get with her. But ultimately, no, the game is about MC, and him getting laid with a variety of girls.

Reactions: loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
No, it's definitely not like that - with one exception; if and when he actually ports over Kristen's full path from the first version, that gets somewhat cucky with the maud house parties and her basically taunting mc while they do stuff to Kristen. (this extends to stuff like how Kristen will taunt mc post connor). But aside from the Kristen character, everyone else is pretty much like real life dating characters; meaning there's no cuck stuff; yeah, it's assumed in some cases if a girl isnt with you they're getting it elsewhere. Like how you have to break blonde model im forgetting name of and Luke up to get with her. But ultimately, no, the game is about MC, and him getting laid with a variety of girls.
I see, as I said, I don't care much about a girl having sex with other NPCs, and in this case it's not a harem so it makes some sense, as long as the MC isn't the typical cuckold who spends his time spying on others.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll give it a chance to see how it is.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I see, as I said, I don't care much about a girl having sex with other NPCs, and in this case it's not a harem so it makes some sense, as long as the MC isn't the typical cuckold who spends his time spying on others.

Thanks for the clarification, I'll give it a chance to see how it is.
basically avoid kristen and maud, and youll be fine and have fun with all the others.

Reactions: loikl
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes